• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Choosing a Dragon...is this an error?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
ok i beat map three (just about) and i cant choose a dragon. i click on the egg, and type choose. it goes into a cenimatic, i go thru the cave, and end up at the...da duh da! MAIN MENU! ive tried all the dragons and dont know what to do. SOME ONE HELP ME!

Level 1
Hope he manages to find time, I really enjoyed the other campaign alot..

Gods, wish I had the talent to make something like this, but alas, I only keep dreaming.. :p

A big thank you to the author for extending the life of this game for us btw! :)

Level 1
i know i cant get past third level i was s o disappointed i loved it so far and the first one and i cant wait til he fixes the bug

Level 2
The error

Yes, alas, i share in your turmiol. On the forum for downloading ROTD someone mentions something you can do to maunually fix this, however i havn't been sucessful. :evil: I was just getting hooked :(

Rui

Rui

Level 41
Well I'm very disapointed. I think that there are people who didn't have the error, and that makes me so angry! :evil: :evil:
If Darky didn't hide the triggers and all that stuff, I would take a look at them, to see if there is any problem with game caches. But it's hidden, i can't do anything.

-Rui

Level 3
It was a great camapign, but the fricin dragon crap! I was heaRT brocken, i was locking forward to playing the whole game, but i wasn't able to get past lvl 3! that is the most annoying thing EVER!

Level 2
It's taking Darky a while...

I just got to that dragon choosing bug. it's taking him a while so it looks like I'm having to w8. Plz sort it out Darky!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.