• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Return of the Dragond... antone else have a big problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Well, i don't know if i am the only one but once i get to Natures Call - Return of the Dragons Map 3 i have a huge problem... i selected my dragon then a little cinematic begun and then it zoomed in on this cave and then kinda went into the cave, after the first try i had it exited the custom campaigns menu and was back at the main menu for war3, then i reunzipped it and started from map-1 and begun again(i used cheats to get it done quivker :oops: ) and i reslected a different hero and this time it zoomed in on the little cave(just like before) but this time i didn't got to the wc3 main menu, this time it went to the Return of the Dragons Campaigns menu... wow i need help, please help me out...

Status
Not open for further replies.