• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Video game brawl!

Who would win the fight?

• Master Chief (Halo)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mario (SuperMarioBros)

• Tommy Vercetti (GTA3)

• Crash Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot)

• Space Marine (Doom3)

• Raziel (Soul Reaver)

• Evil Kerrigan (Starcraft)

• Archimond (Warcraft 3 RoC)

• Tidus (FFX)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I got this from an old Electronic Gaming Monthly magazine I just picked up from Walgreens about a year ago. It says "If the stars of some of the biggest video games were to meet at the bike racks for a rumble after school one day, who would win?" I'll ask the same thing but with different people... *Cough*Solid Snake*Cough*

P.S. If anyone comments on any fighters you'd like me to add- tell me and I'll make a newer poll later.

Level 8
I got 3 top choices...

Master Chief - cuz dude itz halo
Raziel - that guy lookz way cool!!!
Tidus - Awesome, all final fantasy characterz r awesome.

Out of the 3 i guess it would have to go with Tidus, just cuz hez from final fantasy. I dont like him that much compared to other characters of final fantasy but hez pretty cool. His sword lookz awesome too!! I thought Auron was a cooler character than Tidus, in ffx.

Level 7
Master Chief will own you all!!!! I even went into that contest and i won!!!(the one that you get a 9 inch figure of master chief masterpeice and a really cool toy assault rifle) the assault rifle looks about the size it would be if u were master chief in real life its soo cool when u click trigger it makes thingy number go lower and then you have to put in a different cratridge every time (cartridge is basically battery) so its likes you have to reaload and its really cool!!1 once my thingymibobber works ill get you a pic of it ok guys?

Level 25
Either Archimode or Kerrign

Its either going to be "Fry everyone with Psychonic Storm" or "Destroy Landscape with Rain of Chaos"

You don't need to put Sephiroth in: Its obvious that he would have lost anyway. He's a pansy. You should put in some badass people, like Testament (GGX) or Slayer (GGX2)

Sephiroth would get beaten by either Slayer or Testament any day of the week

Level 14
You are getting very sleepy...Your mind is now under my control...You will vote Solid Snake and tell all your friends to vote Solid Snake...why?...because he is the all time kicker of asses... plus, he has infininte ammo... i.e. Stinger Missiles... oooOOOooo

Level 5
I gota say Solid Snake, he has always been a favorite of mine cuz he’s that cold hearted killer that won’t think twice about killing some one causing a huge scene in the game where he has a revelation. Plus he has one of the all time bad ass enemies Revolver Ocelot.

After MG3 i think most ppl will think the same way.

Level 3
Sephiroth RULES!!!

Mecheon said:
You don't need to put Sephiroth in: Its obvious that he would have lost anyway. He's a pansy. You should put in some badass people, like Testament (GGX) or Slayer (GGX2)

Dude what are you talking about sephiroth could take them all on at once times 2!!!
lol

You shoulda put sonic the hegehoge on the poll instead of mario. His homeing attack thing is way overpowerd yet realy awsum.

Level 5
Sure she's smart with army tactics and abilities, but Snake can pull a "walk past a shadow and get your butt handed to you in a dog-bag" stunt. Huh? Huh? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.