• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Updates/News

Level 8
Project status:
Proloque:100%
Map1:99% fixing bugs and updating balance
Map2:50%
Map3:99% fixing bugs and updating objects
Map4:50% only terraining
Map5:70% terrain is completed but triggering 10%
Map6:10%
Map7:0%
Secrets of Destiny Trailer:0%
Credis:0%

Level 8
Some units of drows.Is still WIP.I downloaded their from wc3sear and edited skins.If you have some ideas for drows,just write it!
drows.jpg

You must fight against drows in chapter six and seven.

Level 24
very good but a bit blury. One thing is that with the text that says the campgin title, and then having basicly right under it Great Dwarven Campaign by Naiden does not look very good. Thats why with Arcarius i'm using a screeb just like that for the loading screen. Then for the campaign screen I am using the Frozern Throne Undead screen reskined so its dirt or grass rather then ice and then i'm making Arthas all black so u can't tell who he is :p

Level 10
Dwarf models finished

:D :) :eek: Hey guys!!!!! Just wanted to inform you that i have already finished fixing the bugs in my two dwarf models. They are now ready to be uploaded in our maps.

Dwarf Warrior
Dwarven Priest
(please go to my model comment thread to see the link for the models)

Anymore model requests for the map?

Btw, the orc models just needed fixing in the skin so it fits what naiden described. Please elaborate as well on what you menat by Dark orks (chaos, or just dark skinned?) :roll:

Level 8
I was away a long time for girlfriend and i will away for long time :D.I don't have time for pc.I'm afraid this project is coming down :( If someone want to continue with this project,just send me pm.I'm too sorry because i loving it.

Level 8
I don't know where is King Klear.I didn't see him several months so i started work on cutscene which KK is doing for me.I have finished first scene of 3th scenes but it isn't that quality likes KK cinematics :(

Level 19
I don't know where is King Klear.I didn't see him several months so i started work on cutscene which KK is doing for me.I have finished first scene of 3th scenes but it isn't that quality likes KK cinematics :(
Is King Klear in your team? He is the administrator on www.dwarfcampaign.com

Maybe you can PM him there or contact him some other way? He should respond unless he has mysteriously vanished.