• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Up comming project im working on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
A new Project im currently working on its a huge campaing with a file size already upto 23MB, but its becuase of the amount of custom things in it. everything has been changed and remade and most icons and units are all unique the images are from from the goblin trade village and the last one is a random camp narache image i had been working on, i posted this thread here because im mostly going to place random images in here

Attachments

• Goblin Entrance.jpg
    Goblin Entrance.jpg
    290.3 KB · Views: 243
  • Goblin Other.jpg
    Goblin Other.jpg
    254 KB · Views: 257
  • Goblin Village night 1.jpg
    Goblin Village night 1.jpg
    246.9 KB · Views: 339
  • Camp narache (In Game).jpg
    Camp narache (In Game).jpg
    274.4 KB · Views: 851
  • In Progress 1.jpg
    In Progress 1.jpg
    225.3 KB · Views: 209
  • In Progress 2.jpg
    In Progress 2.jpg
    286.2 KB · Views: 174
  • Cave1.jpg
    Cave1.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 158
  • Horde base.jpg
    Horde base.jpg
    304.6 KB · Views: 176
  • Tauren base.jpg
    Tauren base.jpg
    175.2 KB · Views: 210
  • Untitled1.jpg
    Untitled1.jpg
    205.3 KB · Views: 173
  • Untitled2.jpg
    Untitled2.jpg
    282.2 KB · Views: 153
  • Untitled3.jpg
    Untitled3.jpg
    268.2 KB · Views: 160
  • Untitled4.jpg
    Untitled4.jpg
    221.4 KB · Views: 154
  • Untitled5.jpg
    Untitled5.jpg
    209.1 KB · Views: 177
Last edited:
Level 34
Pretty sure that last one is from wc3:WoW.

Overall I have to say this project reeks of wc3:WoW ripoff and fails.

Level 25
Wait, as far as I know, most of the models are not made for public use, except for elwynn doodad pack by me, and a few models uploaded by nasrudin. Everything else, you got no permisson for. So guess what, you gotta remove them. Oh and saying it's got nothing to do with wow.. and then using models that are wow imitations?

Just wondering: Is that project dead or is it still running? It would be a shame not to allow the models to be used.

Level 2
yeh whatever u think i give a shit about using models made by other ppl. They sure as hell didnt need them seein as how that crap wc3:wow project is dead. and guess what if u read the user agreement by blizzard it states that anything made for a blizzard game is the porperty of blizzard and seein as how they dont legally have a TM on the models im gonna do what ever the fuck i want with them, maybe when u start putting trademarks on them all stop using them and return them or whatever but untill then -----------suck----------my---------balls----------

and why the shit are u jumpin on me all im tryin to do is show u my none-Wow-screens! Not dicuss the ilegal issues with using some elses wow models that they will never get any decent use out of. :witch_doc_sad:

and its not as if i have realsed any of these models to the public ive just made pictures with them to show off, so stop giving me hard time!:pal:

Level 28
yeh whatever u think i give a shit about using models made by other ppl. They sure as hell didnt need them seein as how that crap wc3:wow project is dead. and guess what if u read the user agreement by blizzard it states that anything made for a blizzard game is the porperty of blizzard and seein as how they dont legally have a TM on the models im gonna do what ever the fuck i want with them, maybe when u start putting trademarks on them all stop using them and return them or whatever but untill then -----------suck----------my---------balls----------

and why the shit are u jumpin on me all im tryin to do is show u my none-Wow-screens! Not dicuss the ilegal issues with using some elses wow models that they will never get any decent use out of. :witch_doc_sad:

and its not as if i have realsed any of these models to the public ive just made pictures with them to show off, so stop giving me hard time!:pal:
You, sir, fail

Thing that is way more important: 1230th post

Level 18

Please fail yourself out of this site.

Level 34
Was it really necessary for so many people to jump on this post? One or two would have sufficed.

Closed due to the attitude of the original poster. Please don't insult members of this site, and the total lack of respect for wc3 modding makes me wonder if this site is for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.