• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Playable Jungle [Satyr Project Level 1]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Some months ago I introduced a project then-called Rupturing the Fire. After I've finished my education and have been accepted as an undergraduate student in Scotland, I've started working on the project, which underwent major changes in the story line.

Here are some terrain screenies from the first level of the campaign. On it, you find yourself on an undocumented island on the shores of Africa with tropical vegetation and ruins of pirate camps. The terrain is fully playable.

Feel free to comment.

Attachments

• 1-01.png
    1-01.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 337
  • 1-02.png
    1-02.png
    1 MB · Views: 301
  • 1-03.png
    1-03.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 302
I like the first and third. one muchly, maybe add some more vegetation to first screenshot though.

However, the second one looks abit plain, Try adding some variation in the water, or sealife. Like coral or something? and maybe some critters on the beach (Passive)
Anyways, they look great, cant wait to see the rest of the areas for the first level.
Keep up the good work. (Y)

Level 18
The third is the best imo good use of tile variation and doodad placement. The second is nice but somhow i got the feeling the units ruin it because the quality of lets say the tree compared with the unit is just totally different. You might just want to add that crab and a destroyed ship on that beach as a replacement for that bandit. Anyway besides that i like it so +rep

Status
Not open for further replies.