• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Unreal Mercenaries - Role Play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
OOC: I'm in?? Nah, I will just barge in!!~

IC: *Enters the conference*

" Well well well.... who decided to start without me...."

" I think I would fit right into this team. Mind if I step in?"

" Don't worry about teamwork or money. I knew pretty much everything about you guys.
And I just join in here for........ can't tell you that. Ask James. He should have received the memo."

" Just in case you guys don't trust me....."

* A knife lands directly above Pepper's head* Any inch lower that biomech would have to ask someone else to call his insurance agent to...... err claim the damages?

" Nice work Joe."

Just then a guy walks in.

He look...... like a maniac? Well whatever......

OOC: I know this sounded like god-modding, but first of all we are not in combat. And I'm just trying a new style in RP.... But if Alien hates in ( I mean HATES it ) then I would edit it.

James walked to the knife and pulled it out the wall. He took it with his left hand and turned it slowly. "Good Day, Marc. I thank you for this introduction. We just had the topic of knife in my briefings." The Necri touched the blade with his right index finger, running over the edge. The he turned it again, around the second axis. "When there is someone who plays with his knife, I always assume that he wants to show off with his skills." He took it with his right hand, holding it on the blade with thumb and index finger. "In my opinion, blatancy is a challenge. And i was taught always to accept challenges." A swift, nearly-invisble twisting of his hand, a lightning-fast streak of silver and the knife hit in the wall behind Marc. His ear was bleeding from a tiny cut.

Level 6
IC: " Hah, fair enough. Let's get started. I heard all about your briefings already. Or at least most of it."

OOC: Who watches Annoying Orange??!~

Level 6
OOC: Sorry, that post was done in between Alien's post and Peper's post. I hadn't refreshed the page in quite a while, but this is why we have the Edit button.
IC: "Alright then, so we're just going to dress up nicely, talk important business stuff and take the chance when we get one?"

Level 3
K'rak observed Marc's throw.
{He shows some skill with the knife,but i would like to see him in close quarters combat with one}
"Surely we could carry one small firearm or close quarters weapon of our choice? They would have to expect that important representatives would be protected" K'rak pointed out.

Level 6
K'rak observed Marc's throw.
{He shows some skill with the knife,but i would like to see him in close quarters combat with one}
"Surely we could carry one small firearm or close quarters weapon of our choice? They would have to expect that important representatives would be protected" K'rak pointed out.

OOC: Dude...... It's Joe my left hand man not me

IC: Marc get really impatient. { Stay cool }
Then he just said:

" Well, we just need a good back story right?"
" Take these."

* Hands out (what appears to be ) ID to everybody *

" I'll help you guys in. Carry as many weapons as possible. We're gonna make a deal.. A fake one."

" We ... Are going to black market dealers. Me, Zack and Kenneth are the dealers. And we're gonna give him some guns plus ammo.
K'rak n Peper will be our body guards."

" We will need a car for transportation. Those ammo and guns, nobody will carry them. Cuz we need a lot of it."

" So..... what do you guys think?''

" If he takes the bait.... He should lead us to a secure location to make the deal. There we kill him. Then we will use the car plus the guns and ammo inside to make a quick escape."

OOC: :D:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

Level 6
IC: " Ahh that.... Wait. Din't I mention using them? Unless you guys are planning to save for the desert legion, we will use it."

" Reason? Well, if you kill the leader, some of the bandits could plan for a revenge. So......"
" You biomech. You don't sleep. But I do. Even if I do this without the need for money, I need to sleep so....."

" It's up to you guys."

"Good. Give me two days to organize everything. Meet me the day after tomorrow at noon on the Moonlight Plaza. The briefing is finished."
----------
Two days later, James waited at the Plaza with a pickup truck that looked like a Hellbender without weapons and a black pinstriped suit including a tie. On the bed of the truck were the weapons. The Necri gave Marc the suit with a inronic smile and distributed the weapons: an Assault Rifle for everyone and for each of them one of the better weapons: Peper the Minigun, K'rak the Link Gun ("You don't have to use it, just take it"), Zac the Sniper Rifle and Marc the Shock Rifle. Out of a secreat sheat, he pulled a knife with a long and silvery blade and handed it to K'rak. "One of my own. I thought you would want one extra so that you can wear one visibly. But I want it back."
The he took the map of the city and asked, waving with it: "Who is going to drive?"

"I'm not coming with you. Marc wil take the co-dricer seat since he looks like the important guy as soon as he manages to get into that suit."
James handed Peper the map where he had already marked the position of the headquarter and the best driving route to it. "Somewhere in this area you will probably encounter someone who will ask you of your business and wants a toll. Do not be offensive, stop when they say to and so on. You are meant to act peacefully until you stand before the boss."

Level 3
K'rak took the weapons, and the knife and swung it away from everyone,testing its balance. "A fine blade. I will care for it as if it were my own" he said, putting the knife away carefully.

Level 6
OOC: Garh why does every1 RP when I'm bz????? HuH????

IC: " ....... I hate suits. But whatever...."

" By the way, here's the big bag of weapons that we're gonna sell."

* Hands a big bag to Peper *

" And Joe will follow me. After all, rich guys have bodyguards right?"

*Goes near Peper*
Whispers to Peper.

" Hey, don't tell anyone but I've got a surprise. I know you can keep a secret."

*Pulls away *

" Okay, are we ready?''

OOC: ......... why do i trust peper?

OOC: I think I have to intervene right here before I have to use my GM rights and to kill someone off. HolyFireX, you are walking dangerously close to the limit. First of all, your character behaves like he is the boss and a great guy. Well, although I do not like that, it is not my job to put an end to this, because up till now, it is just talking, and it fits to the character. If the others accept it, I will permit it, although you will be held down by my character, who does not like if someone challenges his position. Well, maybe I just fear that I am loosing control.
But on the other hand, you are clearly overstepping the rules. I think I said it somewhere in the rules already, but I feel like clarifying it again: Everone controls one character. So stop that bullshit with Joe. This is not about one person controlling a group of guys that together make the perfect team. No, quite the contrary, this is about everyone controlling one imperfect warrior and to complement the others. Furthermore, we already have a knife guy in the group. And then you seem to slightly overpower yourself. Where did you suddenly get that bag of weapons from? The rest of the team is risking their neck mission for mission to get one or maybe two weapons and you suddenly have a bunch of them? Either give an explanation who you got them or leave them out.
Well, you can continue like doing the thing like you are now and I can't do anything because it is just talking with other player-controlled characters, but then I should warn you that if you do such things in a fight or while talking to a NPC, you will not end well.
IC: "You have enough bodyguards. And if there is one thing that destroys a group faster than treachery, it is uneeded secretiveness."

Level 3
OOC: nice
IC: K'rak had not realised that there were secrets being discussed. He ignored it. Why should he worry if it was none of his concern? But despite telling himself that,there was still a small part of him that wanted to know what was being said. He hadn't survived for years in the mercenary trade by ignoring every bit of information. "Perhaps you would like to discuss what you two were talking about?" K'rak pried.

Level 6
OOC: I think I have to intervene right here before I have to use my GM rights and to kill someone off. HolyFireX, you are walking dangerously close to the limit. First of all, your character behaves like he is the boss and a great guy. Well, although I do not like that, it is not my job to put an end to this, because up till now, it is just talking, and it fits to the character. If the others accept it, I will permit it, although you will be held down by my character, who does not like if someone challenges his position. Well, maybe I just fear that I am loosing control.
But on the other hand, you are clearly overstepping the rules. I think I said it somewhere in the rules already, but I feel like clarifying it again: Everone controls one character. So stop that bullshit with Joe. This is not about one person controlling a group of guys that together make the perfect team. No, quite the contrary, this is about everyone controlling one imperfect warrior and to complement the others. Furthermore, we already have a knife guy in the group. And then you seem to slightly overpower yourself. Where did you suddenly get that bag of weapons from? The rest of the team is risking their neck mission for mission to get one or maybe two weapons and you suddenly have a bunch of them? Either give an explanation who you got them or leave them out.
Well, you can continue like doing the thing like you are now and I can't do anything because it is just talking with other player-controlled characters, but then I should warn you that if you do such things in a fight or while talking to a NPC, you will not end well.
IC: "You have enough bodyguards. And if there is one thing that destroys a group faster than treachery, it is uneeded secretiveness."

OOC: It's my personality...... I was suppose to cause conflict with you and......
well guess I was quite successful..... And about the Joe thing I will cancel it.... Although when we start fighting can I call him in? You said it's possible right?

Level 3
K'rak walked over to the vehicle and climbed inside the back area of it.

OOC: Didn't know what vehicle it was. I only read Goku's post, Holy's post, and Peper's post. One of you said it was a truck,the other a car. And Holy didn't provide an IC post lol so i improvised

Status
Not open for further replies.