• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Unlimited textures tiles support?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I could use some kind of workaround as well though tilesetter.exe isn't working.

Edit: It says lua5.1.dll is missing on my computer

Last edited:
Level 2
tilesetter.exe asks me too for lua5.1.dll if ran manually
in jngp tiles ARE added to the increased tileset: by closing the map (without saving) and opening it back. - otherwise the tiles aren`t added.
(if i uderstand english language right its called a 'BUG'). but it is not a 'problem' because ...it works.
BUT it took me time to understand that it works.
WIERD: as far as i noticed the tileset increased in jngp S-T-A-Y-S in sharpcraftwex with -n 'Total Teture Space Remaining' and the tileset increased in jngp just works in sharpcraftwex when making the terrain.
sharpcraftwex seams more new and thus presumably less buggy, and it also seams faster (although i personally don`t know jass andwhatnot so i don`t compare allother features) and so i want to delete jngp.
the QUESTION is: how do i increase tilesets in sharpcraftwex without jngp?

Level 11
the QUESTION is: how do i increase tilesets in sharpcraftwex without jngp?
Upcoming 1.29 patch will allow up to 16 tiles, instead of the current 13.
Also, if you don't want to wait till 1.29 is released, HiveWE was updated just one hour ago, and now it allows maps to have up to 16 tiles. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.