• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ujimasa Hojo's Resources Discussion

Level 8
I already did it. That's what the Gilnean set is.

I think maybe my English was off then. That's Gilnean, not Night Elf. A set that 'look' like the Night Elf fishing huts and Hunter's Hall is what many people in this thread (at least 5) were referring to. A Night Elf set, not Gilnean (which are Human and later Worgen).

Level 4
Yep, it's what he meant. And I think it would be actually something really neat - because come on, Ancients are fun, but it would be lovely to have NElven set without them. Like, really.

Can I also ask something about Nerubian set? Is there a way that you can make main hall building a bit... bigger? Looking more like pyramid or great ziggurat, right now it looks a little bit small. I also think this water in there is unnecessary. I'm sorry for bringing this old set up again, but I think up to this point it's your greatest work.

Level 29
Think using the Steam Tank textures can be made gnomish version of those 'egg buildings'
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...49306/?prev=search=egg%20building&d=list&r=20
Somebody already made goblin versions
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...13535/?prev=search=egg%20building&d=list&r=20
Not that i would really had any use for...
Nelves with actual building and towers like those in wow ? yes, please on that.

Edit: Those buildings are within(8)FunnyBunnysEggHunt.w3x, which can be found inside frozenthrone/scenario. There at the very top of the map used for the 3 shops.

Edit2: They are imported into the map, so i doubt youll find them in a .mpq

Last edited:

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 44
Just checked, can't see it. I can't access it like those Car models.

Crazy. I can't find it in any of the MPQ's (nor the above-poster's link to the Hidden models)...

//EDIT// - What insanity... Apparently Blizzard actually physically imported it as a custom resource (along with everything else they used) for their "Easter Bunny" mini-game map. I just opened it in the WE and exported the two of them (EggBuilding0 & EggBuilding1, .mdx and .blp, respectively). Here ya go.

Attachments

• EggBuilding0.blp
    83.9 KB · Views: 54
  • EggBuilding0.mdx
    36.1 KB · Views: 52
  • EggBuilding1.blp
    82.3 KB · Views: 48
  • EggBuilding1.mdx
    36.5 KB · Views: 49
Level 19
Level 60
Knight of the Ebon Blade buildings models

They can just use the Forsaken ones.

Have you considered making some pandaren themed buildings/doodads (did I miss something?) >?<

How exactly? I've seen the Pandaren buildings and the closest in-game textures would be the skins of the Hunter's Hall and Barrow Den, which I already used for the Gilnean set. I even used the Gilnean set for my Pandaren faction in one of my maps.

Anyways, there's nothing really going on at the moment because I can't think of anything.

Level 10
With the Warlords of Draenor beta having started last week, I would like to suggest once more, Iron Horde buildings. Those would be so awesome.

Level 13
I'm thinking about starting a funny side project, which would require different kinds of re-skinned Night Elf buildings fitted to orc and humans.
This is not actually related to any Warcraft lore but think about it as War Ancients like they would be part of the orcs and Techno Ancients like they would be part of the humans.
Maybe this is enough inspiration to get you working again :p

Level 2
the argent crusade buildings, hero and skins.
units and siege engine models of skins.
hero model van the argent crusade leader.

Level 19
Idea:Underground/Dungeon Buildings

Maybe? It's like the orcs building with human birth animation and textures from the dungeon and underground doodads?

That idea can be cool, but I think the orc building wold looks a bit weird, a more squarish looking structure wold look nicer in my opinion, with some cages and fences as details

Level 10
Here's a suggestion, custom-wrapping the Orc buildings to have a similar look to these? Or just use this wrap on Orc Buildings, either way. This wrap. Orc Buildings. Go..
76.png

Level 22
Not really in the mood to do whole new sets at the moment. I'm currently trying to add Forsaken theme into SinisterX's Blood Elf buildings for my Eastern Horde (Blood Elf + Forsaken) faction:

142431-albums5911-picture87689.png

It's also been a while since I did some modelling so it's gonna take time for me to finish.

Hehe, This will be perfect to me, i was planning to make a tech-tree of Blood Elves and Forsaken in ToW, and it's looks really good!

Good work Ujimasa Hojo! And it's good to see you editing and making models again! :)