• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Ultimate Battle v2.50

This bundle is marked as high quality. It exceeds standards and is highly desirable.

Warcraft: Ultimate Battle v2.50++
UB Development Team
@Unregret, @ZiBitheWand3r3r and @Wa666r

***Note: Map-pack required this package to work properly***
- Download package: [UB] Resource Package
- Read Me

- For WC3 TFT 1.26+: Put the map to your WC3 root directory (Ex. C:/Program Files/Warcraft 3/Maps)
- For WC3 TFT 1.28+: Put the map to "Your PC name"/Documents/Warcraft 3/Maps
- For WC3 TFT 1.30+: Under Development....

- Change the way resoures work.
- Tiny size map-pack, all required only one package.
- Fix Tavern Hero Spells.

Map Info

This is a total race compilation. You can play with original AI and custom AI at the same time. This map is exclusive for Hiveworkshop only. No permission to re-post it in other website.

*Note*: Avoid playing Night Elf AI, it may cause lag due to map terrain (Building order of Wisp is stuck by trees and Moon Well). Currently happened with Legacy maps.

*For suggestion about this project or show your interest to add your own race into UB, please create a thread in:
- Project Page & Main Forum/Threads: Warcraft: Ultimate Battle
- Download older version which work for multiplayer hosting: [UB] Legacy Versions
- Download unprotected version, for similar modders: [UB] Unprotected Versions
Credit

If I miss anyone, please tell me.

- Tech-tree Suggestion: @MogulKahn.
- Model Suggestion: @stein123, @Mister_Haudrauf.

- Spell: @Kam, @KILLCIDE...
- Tech-tree: @Sunreaver, @Skyfira...

- Buildings: @Ujimasa Hojo, @Mr.Henci...
- Units: @General Frank, @Apheraz Lucent, @Cavman, @Sellenisko, @PROXY, @stonneash, @NFWar, @JollyD, @Hayate, @Uncle Fester, @Kuhneghetz, @Kitabatake, @JesusHipster, @stan0033, @CloudWolf, @paulH, @FrIkY, @SinisterX, @Hawkwing, @Fokyip, @Legal_Ease, @MasterHaosis, @Wandering Soul, @skrab, @AndrewOverload519, @Tranquil, @Mechanical Man, @takakenji, @Ket, @paladinjst, @Callahan, @Fuzzyfury, @Darkfang, @Mr.Goblin, @morbent, @Sin'dorei300, @Tarrasque, @Grendel, @Kimbo, @Mecheon, @migB, @armel, @assasin_lord, @Haistrah, @CreatorD3292, @CeDil, @exfyre, @Storm_PCF, @Greeksaga, @4eNNightmare, , @dickxunder, @GooS, @Toroto, @Salmon, @AnemicRoyalty, @ReplikanT, @Frankster, @Shiv, @Ergius, @SamuraiPanda, @NatDis, @Elenai, @Norinrad, @kaycei, @Mc !, @Sephiroth_VII, @Illidan_09, @67_chrome, @Golden-Drake, @HandCLAW, @CRAZYRUSSIAN, @Marcos DAB, @Palaslayer, @Praytic, @Hadeis, @Killd0zer, @Mythic, @Pyritie, @s4nji, @Direfury, @CreatorD3292, @UgoUgo, @Ampharos_222, @infrenus, @Edge45, @Thrikodius, @Xelthyr, @The Grim Reaper, @Alastor, @WILL THE ALMIGHTY, @Afronight_76, @wingednosering, @donut3.5, @sigelang, @Dan van Ohllus, @bigapple90, @NFWar, @D.ee, @kitties :3, @CombatTheWombat, @Infinitynexus, @Serbianbeast, @KelThuzad, @Berz-, @JetFangInferno, @tjordell, @chr2, @Rmx, @cyberkid, @Dekku, @Dentothor, @L_Lawliet.

Contents

Andorhal (Map)

Booty Bay (Map)

Devil's Cauldron (Map)

Divide and Conquer (Map)

Dustwallow Keys (Map)

Echo Isles (Map)

Emerald Gardens (Map)

Gnoll Wood (Map)

Ice Crown (Map)

Lost Temple (Map)

Raging Stream (Map)

Twisted Meadows (Map)

Level 14
That looks really awsome but one thing bothers me... Why use tht ugly blizzard melee map? Can't you pick or create better one?

Thank you for your respond. Well i try to use this first because i can test it how maximum players can cause any lags or bugs to the map. In addition, i am planning to add more and more unique races without any conflicts then i can be more confident about importing all those huge resources into another map. :D

Last edited:
Level 2
Illidari and Dark Iron Clan by Wa666r,please.
What's next faction?
There races in the second page from StarCraft?

Level 2
Nice to see Dark Iron Clan.
Your future plan sounds interesting,but I don't think it's a good idea to add too much non-lore-friendly factions.
Your map is over 40MB now.

Level 14
Nice to see Dark Iron Clan.
Your future plan sounds interesting,but I don't think it's a good idea to add too much non-lore-friendly factions.
Your map is over 40MB now.
I know what you mean. But still we have to see how other people comment, eh? Beside, i will create a separated page for all of those "non-lore friendly" factions. Don't worry, i will try to create them to make sure that their theme are fitting to Warcraft 3 environment, for fun and (when all other races are finished). This map version will no longer beta if i finish importing all races from Wa666r (sign.... he is offline for long), then we will talk further about this.

Oh, by the way, please if anyone can do a review and rate for quality of this map to at least encourage me please? I know this is called "beta" but actually it is already worked as full version.

Hello, just tested this map, here's my review.

First off, I shouldn't say this but the Loading Screen took forever.. though it's probably a problem with my PC so I won't include that in my review ofc.

What can I say?

+ Outstanding imports
+ Outstanding techtrees with flawless tooltips
+ Outstanding balancing
+ Outstanding triggers and spell systems

My only complaints are three major things

- The terrain is taken from a Blizzard map which is not bad but also not good

- You didn't give the full credits for your map, you need to mention those who you call Hive resource makers as a tribute to their effort in making the models you used
- There will be great problems in playing this map at multiplayer due to it's huge map size

Overall, you did some outstanding work with this map, I wish to rate this map 5/5 vote for approval and +Rep because of your great work, but I'll give it a 4/5 until you provide an appropriate credit list either here or ingame and I'll gladly improve my rating; you can also tell me if you're dissatisfied with my rating and I'll gladly remove it along with my comment

Best Regards

Zenonoth

EDIT: Changed my rating to 5/5 due to credit list being given.

Last edited:
Level 2
Idea of few custome races in one map is kinda good .
But size of the map is just some fcking joke.
40 mb is kinda tooooo much

Level 2
Finally,All Wa666r Custom factions merged in one map.
Your own Naga is interesting too.
Great job!
Can't wait to see your next faction.
By the way,With so many factions,how about a co-op map like StarCraft2's co-op mode?All Azeroth forces fight against Void Lord's brutal armies?

Level 28
So I just tested this map(sleepy), it's actually pretty good! But I just wanted to ask if this map have AI for the custom races or not? And by the way, what I dislike about this map is that the Hotkeys!

If a unit's hotkey is to be Q, then please change the tooltip in object editor to Q like "Train Footman (Q)", or you can just switch it back as the original style like F, or D as hotkeys ;)

Level 14
So I just tested this map(sleepy), it's actually pretty good! But I just wanted to ask if this map have AI for the custom races or not? And by the way, what I dislike about this map is that the Hotkeys!

If a unit's hotkey is to be Q, then please change the tooltip in object editor to Q like "Train Footman (Q)", or you can just switch it back as the original style like F, or D as hotkeys ;)

I will slowly change those tool-tips in time (Those misunderstanding tool-tips are also imported from original versions of Wa666r). For AI things, i can not promise about that now due to massive amount of existing trigger in the game (cause even more lags) and that could be extremely difficult tasks (you can see plenty of custom race maps from other people, they can only replace the original AI of Human, Orc, Undead or Nightelf). However, they are also considered as my future plans so smile :D.

Level 28
I will slowly change those tool-tips in time (Those misunderstanding tool-tips are also imported from original versions of Wa666r). For AI things, i can not promise about that now due to massive amount of existing trigger in the game (cause even more lags) and that could be extremely difficult tasks (you can see plenty of custom race maps from other people, they can only replace the original AI of Human, Orc, Undead or Nightelf). However, they are also considered as my future plans so smile :D.
That's good! However, for the future plan, I don't think that Guess race and the Special race will do something special since I don't very like this idea, and I would recommend you to increase the food cap to 180(Since this game is huge, a large food cap is recommended for me)

Level 14
I think I will redownload it until at least 3 custom races had their own AI ^^ still looking forward this map!

Then prepare to meet Pandaren race, i almost finish their tech-tree and spell system. The building part may be a duplicate of Worgen; except the main building but i think thats ok. Next AI part is including Dalaran, Draenei and High Elf.

Level 5
Having a Naga race doesn't mean it must be a map that has water allow you to dive to.

As i mentioned before, i will make more unique maps which is suitable for each race theme when the number of races is good enough.
Neoh,ok,but I researched Diving for Myrmidons and only then mentioned,that there is no water on this map where I can dive xD

Unregret,k,I'm mostly waiting for the Pandaren race :D

Level 26
I haven't tried all the races in this map, but the ones I tried worked as intended.
A good idea to gather all races in one map.

I don't really know what to say more, except that the races in themselves are fun and playable, but that wa666r work.

Good compilation of the maps.
Approved.

Level 14
I haven't tried all the races in this map, but the ones I tried worked as intended.
A good idea to gather all races in one map.

I don't really know what to say more, except that the races in themselves are fun and playable, but that wa666r work.

Good compilation of the maps.
Approved.

Thank you. I will try to clean the map to make sure it is much more enjoyable. One more thing that i concerned though, if i keep content but using different terrain in the future, can i post those maps here too?

Level 3
This map is heavily triggered, i still find a way to reduce lagging problems as lowest as possible. The lag is even bigger for low-end computers, so i suggest no other operatives running while playing. Fortunately, i have someone to help me in this matter, you can see the different in the future version, for now stay tune. Remaking entire spell system is not going to be easy.

i like these kind of maps but performance should be on the first place i think.

Level 6
Amazing map , but pls don`t update map with Star Craft races because map will be bullshit like heroes of the storm .

Level 14
Amazing map , but pls don`t update map with Star Craft races because map will be bullshit like heroes of the storm .
Wait a moment, lets me finish uploading the new version :D. Well, that just what i said, there are plenty of things need to do first before even touch my hand on that idea.

Edit: Done! It tooks about 30 minutes to upload the map :(.

Last edited:

Deleted member 247165

D

Deleted member 247165

I enjoyed your creation. Although it is cool and has a wide range of custom races, the big problem for your map is that it cannot be played multiplayer. And I am not sure Blizzard will improve this issue on further "extraordinary" patches like this one 1.27, which at least 30% of the Warcraft 3 players actually installed it. Anyway, I will give it a sincere rating based on the map not on the possibility of being played in multiplayer. 3/5. Good luck on it. P.S. Choosing Raging Stream to build your ideas of altered melee on it, was a good idea!

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 14
I enjoyed your creation. Although it is cool and has a wide range of custom races, the big problem for your map is that it cannot be played multiplayer. And I am not sure Blizzard will improve this issue on further "extraordinary" patches like this one 1.27, which at least 30% of the Warcraft 3 players actually installed it. Anyway, I will give it a sincere rating based on the map not on the possibility of being played in multiplayer. 5/5. Good luck on it. P.S. Choosing Raging Stream to build your ideas of altered melee on it, was a good idea!

Blizzard rumor is about future update allowing up to 150 mb map for multiplayer. I still hope that day will come soon. And thank you, yep Raging Stream is definitely good map for testing everything. As the matter of fact, 2 other empty player slots left off are for spectators.

About multiplayer , i can confirm that it works for alternative hosting method outside of Battle.net ring. You can still enjoy this with your friends until new WC patch come in.

I didn't fully test this map with anyone, possibly some errors occur during game-play but i will await for those challenges later.

Oh, AI for High Elf is uploading right now. This race's trigger has not remade over so some lagging problems may pop up if you use this race but still, enjoy!!!

Deleted member 247165

D

Deleted member 247165

I will check out the new updates too.

Level 19
Saw a tiny problem. I was testing the map and playing as dark iron, them from time to time I got absurd lag spikes. I tought it was some background trigger but them I discovered why.

It seems every time the orb of hatred activates its spell, while its affecting the enemy unit, the map framerate drops a lot. As soon as the effect/sfx stops, the map goes back to normal.

Other than that, Im quite liking the map, maybe optimizing some unit models the map turns a bit lighter.

Level 34
i like a lot this map! it's really fun to play, just a few things, i played as worgen, and the curse ability is kinda too op, at some point i was able to swarm the enemy base with summonables wolves from distance, and i kept my entire army complete, i mean, for me it was a good thing lol, but i think that you should balance it; also, i tried to choose pandarens, and everytime i get dalaran instead, idk, that happens bc that faction is still wip?, btw, can you make a list of wich armies and what level of handicap i have to set up in order to give each faction ai?

Level 14
Saw a tiny problem. I was testing the map and playing as dark iron, them from time to time I got absurd lag spikes. I tought it was some background trigger but them I discovered why.

It seems every time the orb of hatred activates its spell, while its affecting the enemy unit, the map framerate drops a lot. As soon as the effect/sfx stops, the map goes back to normal.

Other than that, Im quite liking the map, maybe optimizing some unit models the map turns a bit lighter.

I will fix that right away, thank for the report.

i like a lot this map! it's really fun to play, just a few things, i played as worgen, and the curse ability is kinda too op, at some point i was able to swarm the enemy base with summonables wolves from distance, and i kept my entire army complete, i mean, for me it was a good thing lol, but i think that you should balance it; also, i tried to choose pandarens, and everytime i get dalaran instead, idk, that happens bc that faction is still wip?, btw, can you make a list of wich armies and what level of handicap i have to set up in order to give each faction ai?

Lol, that was wa666r's idea, i tried to convince him that they are OP too. Well, i will update and balance Worgen ability as well. Yes, Pandaren still work WIP. Read the description for AI setting.