• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[UB] Bug Reports and AI problems

Level 14
4/19/2021: We are going to rework things all overs since all custom spells based on negative values such as Mana Shield is conflicted with Damage Engine by Bride, and it causes too many unbalanced factors and confusions among players. And some models too, Tyvm.

Level 32
Hey, we played UB on a surprise Funmap Evening last week. So, there's a bug where if you choose a race in the last second or at zero seconds, you spawn as both a default race (human) and a custom race. But, the custom race can't be used as all the abilities and movement are locked. It's a pretty rare bug and only happens if you're dumb enough to type your race on the last / zero second, so no need to make this high priority.

So yeah my mistake :D

Level 14
Hey, we played UB on a surprise Funmap Evening last week. So, there's a bug where if you choose a race in the last second or at zero seconds, you spawn as both a default race (human) and a custom race. But, the custom race can't be used as all the abilities and movement are locked. It's a pretty rare bug and only happens if you're dumb enough to type your race on the last / zero second, so no need to make this high priority.

So yeah my mistake :D

LOL, @ZiBitheWand3r3r ? Can you see this? This one is unique, bro. :eek:

Level 8
Race: Pandaren
Bug report:When Pandaren is AI,its building is invisible.
PandarenBuildingInvisible.png

Level 18
LOL, @ZiBitheWand3r3r ? Can you see this? This one is unique, bro. :eek:
I guess adding set g_racePicked[i]=true //added 22-10-2017 to fix bug reported by StoPCampinGn00b in RacesInit trigger in line 326 should fix the problem.
JASS:
function RacePickTimerExp takes nothing returns nothing
    local integer i=0
    local race r
    loop // set standard races choosen in game lobby
        if (not g_racePicked[i]) and (DetectHumanSlot(i) or DetectCompSlot(i)) then
            set r=GetPlayerRace(Player(i))
            set g_racePicked[i]=true //added 22-10-2017 to fix bug reported by StoPCampinGn00b
            if r==RACE_HUMAN then
                call DisplayTextToPlayer(GetLocalPlayer(), 0, 0, "HUMAN detected for player " + I2S(i+1))
                call MeleeStartingUnitsHuman(Player(i), GetStartLocationLoc(GetPlayerStartLocation(Player(i))), true, true, true)
                if DetectCompSlot(i) then
                    call StartMeleeAI(Player(i), "human.ai")
                endif
            elseif r==RACE_ORC then
                call DisplayTextToPlayer(GetLocalPlayer(), 0, 0, "ORC detected for player " + I2S(i+1))           
                call MeleeStartingUnitsOrc(Player(i), GetStartLocationLoc(GetPlayerStartLocation(Player(i))), true, true, true)
                    call StartMeleeAI(Player(i), "orc.ai")
                endif
            elseif r==RACE_UNDEAD then
                call DisplayTextToPlayer(GetLocalPlayer(), 0, 0, "UNDEAD detected for player " + I2S(i+1))
                call MeleeStartingUnitsUndead(Player(i), GetStartLocationLoc(GetPlayerStartLocation(Player(i))), true, true, true)
                    call StartMeleeAI(Player(i), "undead.ai")
                endif
            elseif r==RACE_NIGHTELF then
                call DisplayTextToPlayer(GetLocalPlayer(), 0, 0, "NIGHTELF detected for player " + I2S(i+1))
                call MeleeStartingUnitsNightElf(Player(i), GetStartLocationLoc(GetPlayerStartLocation(Player(i))), true, true, true)
                    call StartMeleeAI(Player(i), "elf.ai")
                endif

else
                call DisplayTextToPlayer(GetLocalPlayer(), 0, 0, "UNRECOGNIZED race detected for player " + I2S(i+1))
            endif       
        endif
        set i = i + 1
        exitwhen i == bj_MAX_PLAYERS
    endloop
    call PauseAllUnitsBJ(false)
    call DestroyTimerDialog(bj_lastCreatedTimerDialog)
    call MultiboardMinimize(udg_Mb, true)
    call MultiboardDisplay(udg_Mb, false)
    call DestroyMultiboard(udg_Mb)
    call InitHeroLimitSystem() // init *now* because if "random hero" flag was set 1st hero will be spawned
                                            // by this function (RacePickTimerExp) for standard races
endfunction

Level 8
Report two Burning Legion's bug.
After research all technology, Felbat is required for Totem Of Doom.But Totem Of Doom can not be finded.
Technology Backpack is requeired for Bulwark.But Bulwark can not be finded.

Last edited:
Level 1
Hey there!
I tried to host this like any old map, but when people would join (they already had the map installed), it would say their download was 30% done, and would never increase. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Level 1
After patch 1.29, this map crashes after roughly 5-10 minutes without fail.

Is there a way to revert to previous patch or a simple fix for this?

Cheers!

Level 1
For some reason,the game crashes when i play with the broken ones.Sometimes crash too with the blood elf,felbood elf and faceless

Level 3
Jungle trolls are possibly the buggiest race of them all:

so far...

1) Unstable Potion Research in Headhunting Arena requires -War Mill and -Fortress (impossible to get)
2) Firefall Research in Bat Cavern Requires -Berserker Upgrade (incorrect)
3) Firefall Research becomes Aerial Vision when research becomes available, also does nothing when it is researched
4) Channeler ultimate ability Insanity requires BERSERKER UPGRADE (impossible and WTF?)

Level 1
I found a bug when I played as Jungle troll race.

For some reason jungle trolls can't recruit hero at tavern(a neutral heroes one). Maybe Jungle troll altar, or main building need some additional flag?

Level 1
hey i like to report a bug
these races: blood elf,fel blood elf,legion,terran,light forged,faceless,vile naga, and bandits just harvest gold they don't build and summon more workers just harvesting gold on ai can you fix it?

Level 14
Jungle trolls are possibly the buggiest race of them all:

so far...

1) Unstable Potion Research in Headhunting Arena requires -War Mill and -Fortress (impossible to get)
2) Firefall Research in Bat Cavern Requires -Berserker Upgrade (incorrect)
3) Firefall Research becomes Aerial Vision when research becomes available, also does nothing when it is researched
4) Channeler ultimate ability Insanity requires BERSERKER UPGRADE (impossible and WTF?)

Must be something with your WC3 version, this works around version 1.27 and 1.28

Level 3
Creeps (neutral units) and items have no text - neither names, nor team, nor description. Stats for the creeps are there but their info is missing. I am playing the 2.40 version (latest one) on 1.27b patch of the free version (pre-Reforged) Warcraft 3. I've attached a screenshot for reference.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 63
Level 14
Creeps (neutral units) and items have no text - neither names, nor team, nor description. Stats for the creeps are there but their info is missing. I am playing the 2.40 version (latest one) on 1.27b patch of the free version (pre-Reforged) Warcraft 3. I've attached a screenshot for reference.
I use optimizer to compress the map, that why we got them. Still no solution to it right now.

Level 1
Hi There,
first of all congratulation of the amazing work on this map !!!
i do have a question , i play map version 2.40.
Race "Dwarf"
i cant figure out how to build Genie and Griffin Reider, they are grey out, any suggestion ? is there a upgrade / update tree for the race ?
Thank you

Level 3
Bug 1
Race: Tauren & Jungle Troll
Building: Trading Caravan & Alchemist Cottage
Bug/Issue: Requires Stronghold, Tree of Ages or Halls of the Dead for 2nd tier items doesn't count the 2nd tier main building. 3rd tier is ok.

Bug 2
Race: Corrupted &
Building: Tree of Death
Bug/Issue: Flavour text on 1st upgrade says: Upgrade to Tree of Ages - that's not the name of the 2nd tier, it's Tree of Decay.

Bug 3
Race: Jungle Trolls
Building: Altar of the Loa
Bug/Issue: Does not count for Tavern heroes - can't buy one at all.

These were found on 2.50 version, playing on 1.27b patch.

Last edited:
Level 2
Bandit Race: Golden (Dragon) unit bug: Instead of healing, the unit damaging the nearby friendly units. After some of my units died nearby from the dragon, some visual glitch happened with the Golden Dragon.

I made a video on it. I hope these kind of bugreports are going to help the development of the mod.

Last edited:
Level 14
We are going to rework things all overs since all custom spells based on negative values such as Mana Shield is conflicted with Damage Engine by Bride, and it causes too many unbalanced factors and confusions among players. And some models too, Tyvm.

Level 1
Hi, I got bug on 90% races - their buildings are invisible and I cant click on them
Playin patches: 1.4., 1.6.
Any idea what to do?

Last edited:
Level 2
Hi.I love ultimate battle and thanks for this special project.I just wanted to edit unprotected version.When I try to edit the unprotected version im getting an error like this.Anyone help me please

Attachments

• TRIGGER ERROR 2.jpg
    TRIGGER ERROR 2.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 11
Level 28
Hi.I love ultimate battle and thanks for this special project.I just wanted to edit unprotected version.When I try to edit the unprotected version im getting an error like this.Anyone help me please
Sadly, I have no idea how to solve this problem.

Can you explain why you edit this kind of map? I think it's protected by the original author, but you said that map was an unprotected one.

Level 2
Sadly, I have no idea how to solve this problem.

Can you explain why you edit this kind of map? I think it's protected by the original author, but you said that map was an unprotected one.
There is also an unprotected version shared by the author.I wanna edit because i like more unique playstyle like hero levels 20 and 4 bosses corner and big boss on center with rare items maybe adding some quests.

I am sure this project requires JassHelper enabled. You can check in your Trigger Editor (1.31 and Reforged) if it is enabled or not.