• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

Type of map you like most

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
So I've been playing the last blade(yes I am addictid to it) and I realized I like hero arenas more than any other type of map. So since I am very curious about EVEYTHING I woud like to know what type of map you like most!

Deleted member 238589

D

Deleted member 238589

When it comes to map making, I like to make melee maps, but I prefer to play campaigns with a good story and a decent gameplay (at very least).

Level 32
I absoletely love maps based off of pre existing geographical maps and you have to conquer them. Playing in settings like middle earth, azeroth, the world, and Europe are really fascinating. I mostly play any map that you get to control an army, and I play risks competively.

I have my fair share of mini games and melee matches. Not too much RPG, I can literally fall asleep while trying to farm some creeps.

Level 15
A balance hero arena with massive abilities and AI
Those are Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy, forgot the fulll name

And I hate something that take look time to master like campaign and Dota style
I like instant play type

Level 22
Anime maps with laggy eyecandy/laggy cinematic spells, because it's fun reading the players throwing insults at each other while we lag.

Level 14
I'm heavily biased towards my maps. However, melee & altered-melee are the best ones out there - anything where you can build stuff (Castlebuilder by Funness is the best example).

I'd upload the other Castlebuilder mods I made to his game to the map section but I fully expect the staff to exile all of them (several are terrain remakes, others add in more races that are just different skinned copies of the original). Every time I hosted them people liked them though.

//\\oo//\\

P.S.
Castlebuilder is the reason I got into modding

Level 21
A balance hero arena with massive abilities and AI
Those are Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy, forgot the fulll name

And I hate something that take look time to master like campaign and Dota style
I like instant play type
Like the last blade?

Level 22
Yeah, lag-time is where you hear a lot of funny complaints from the players, sometimes it turns into a curse-fest lol.

Level 22
I never met someone who likes lag...I hate lag!well at leasr your life is simple. Cats,maids and lag. Wish mine was that simple
I didn't say I like lag, I said I like the lag-induced rage of players. Oh, and Malhorne's spell isn't laggy, I was replying to CakeMaster; I'm just clarifying.

Level 21
Would be interesting if there was a poll of sorts to keep track and see what type of maps are most liked by hive users.

Also death to the Lag.
Let none lag survive! Edit:we were discussing maps now where talking bout spells?!w00t?back to map talky

Last edited:
Level 21
AoS maps for me, but minigames like Banjoball, Warlock, Boomerangers, are also lots of fun.
I like aos too. But my fav is hero arena. Speaking of witch,there is a new version of the last blade with a new hero.don't wait. Get it hooooooot!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.