• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Most Desired Map Type/Genre

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Each map I play is somewhere bugged or simply not interesting (that's how I became a map developer...) Recently, I have created an own map - Odissea IV (it's somewhere on THW), and this is the first map I am completely satisfied of.:cool:

And, I think, that's a new genre (or simply combination of old genres).

Level 26
Each map I play is somewhere bugged or simply not interesting (that's how I became a map developer...) Recently, I have created an own map - Odissea IV (it's somewhere on THW), and this is the first map I am completely satisfied of.:cool:

And, I think, that's a new genre (or simply combination of old genres).
So your most desired map genre is maps made by yourself. mmkay.

Level 8
Another favorite, my first game I ever played, is Footmen vs Grunts.

Lol do you realise how imba this game is? (I'm talking about the official version)

First of all... The alchemist is imba. If you didn't realize, that shit has acid bomb that takes away 25 damage every second instead of 10 in the original ladder game. It's so imba early game lol. Even the mighty blade master can't do shit against it. He has to run back to base to heal.

Second, the sorceress! IT IS THE MOST IMBA SHIT EVER. Get the sorceress, get their best ability, the firebolt. Amass an army of them and start spamming the spell on the enemy heroes.

Third, one of my favourite tactic using human. Make some footmen go invisible with a sorceress and make them walk on the enemy circle. Now just wait. The enemy's army will come to your base and you will just be waiting for them with sky fury towers muwhahaha.

Boats. You know them. You hate them. Hopefully they were removed in the latest official version.

Sorry for going off topic.

Level 26
Lol do you realise how imba this game is? (I'm talking about the official version)

First of all... The alchemist is imba. If you didn't realize, that shit has acid bomb that takes away 25 damage every second instead of 10 in the original ladder game. It's so imba early game lol. Even the mighty blade master can't do shit against it. He has to run back to base to heal.

Second, the sorceress! IT IS THE MOST IMBA SHIT EVER. Get the sorceress, get their best ability, the firebolt. Amass an army of them and start spamming the spell on the enemy heroes.

Third, one of my favourite tactic using human. Make some footmen go invisible with a sorceress and make them walk on the enemy circle. Now just wait. The enemy's army will come to your base and you will just be waiting for them with sky fury towers muwhahaha.

Boats. You know them. You hate them. Hopefully they were removed in the latest official version.

imba? International Mountain Bicycling association? Illinois Mortgage Banking Association? Independent Mystery Booksellers Association? Urban dictionary says it means imbalanced, so I'll go with that. The Circle of Power mass function is limited to that player only, i believe, also, they've nerfed the firebolt and sky furies. The alchemist i still think they haven't nerfed, but what i hate is samurai jack (constant wind walk much?) and they've recently added a pretty much unkillable infernal hero who is rigged beyond the term shithead.

Level 8
Omg that was kind of surprising that you had to look in urbandictionary to know the real definition imba. I think a lot of wc3 players know that already Anyway, Another overpowered shit is the frozen bitch. Her ultimate is so powerful god.

Level 26
Omg that was kind of surprising that you had to look in urbandictionary to know the real definition imba. I think a lot of wc3 players know that already Anyway, Another overpowered shit is the frozen bitch. Her ultimate is so powerful god.
come to think of it, i've never really seen someone use that hero before. they're all too busy going for samurai jackass.

Level 13
My faviourate maps are ones i make myself also, I typicaly make LOAP maps, im just not talented enough to make anything else, call me what you wish but please do not judge me, the loap community is dieing, and im doing my part to keep it going.

Level 4

I've never, ever seen any of those tactics used before. I don't really care if it's imbalanced, as long as it's playable.

Status
Not open for further replies.