• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Type 'o' Wars v0.6 [BETA]

=========General Information=========
Type 'o' Wars is originally a map scripted by rulerofiron99 and 90% edited by Me (Blacuchops) with permission. Proof = http://www.wc3c.net/showthread.php?t=104281 . Type 'o' Wars is a game of typing where you (a sniper) needs to type for your live.

=========Gameplay=========
On the starting of the game Player 1 (Red) needs to choose a mode. The game consists of two modes Normal Mode and Expert Mode. Normal Mode consists of words with 1 - 6 letters and Expert Mode 7 - 18. After choosing a mode the enemy will start to spawn units. The enemy first will spawn peasants and then slowly spawn better and harder units.
Your job as a sniper is to kill the enemy units before they can kill you... To kill an enemy unit type the word above an enemy to shoot them. Some enemy units are harder to kill as they are upgrading which means you need to shoot them more than Once. Some enemy units also are able to change the words above their head.
During the Gameplay depending on your talent you can unlock an abillity. For every kills you did you gain 1 Skill Points. After having some skill points at the end of the game you can use them to unlock more than 1 abillity. There are a total of 5 abillity that you can master. The Abillity you unlocked can be used for the next game so don't forget to take a screenshot of the code to use the abillity.
After a few Minutes of survival a boss will spawn. Each boss has their own specialty and weakness. Currently there are only 1 boss in the game. Also Random Events will Happen during the Gameplay.

=========Features=========
- Unique Shooting System
- Fun and Intresting Gameplay
- Consist of more than 1050 words
- Playable for 2 Players
- 5 Unique Abillities
- 1 Hard BOSS
- 7 Normal Creeps
- Unique Nuke System
- Restart System

=========Credits=========
rulerofiron99 - Creating the basic script

=========We are Looking For=========
- 1 Expert Abillity Triggerer
- 1 Modeler / Skinner

For more informations check this thread : http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/project-recruitment-256/type-o-wars-recruiting-151139/#post1389610

Any Ideas and comments are appreciated! ^^

==========Special Messages=======
Sorry for the long update, I was going to vacation and totally forgot all about it and when I remembered it It has been a whole month... Well I thought that I've lost the unprotected map and was so pissed that time... Until now I found the unprotected version and decided to continue it... I did a few changes but I guess I'll post it to note that this map project has been revived.

Keywords:
Typing, Intense, Hard, Fun, Unique, Shooting, Sniper, Technology, Fantastic,
Contents

Type 'o' Wars v0.6 [BETA] (Map)

Reviews
14:34, 30th Nov 2009 ap0calypse: Approved
Level 11
Greetings,

I just had to reply to this (usually I don't). It's an original idea and I love it, it's very addicting. I'm so waiting for updates; perhaps some color-ups and visual enhancements would be cool. Maybe add Locust ability to the units so that they cannot be selected (and that Barricade doodad should also go unselectable). Also I noticed that some units stopped just atop of my sight (so that I couldn't see their words) and there they stood all game. A third level of difficulty would be fun too. And more playable player slots; maybe 12? and make enemies into Neutral Hostile.

Thanks for a fun and unique map.

Yours Truly,
Princess Chizume

Level 8
Here the suggestions:

A restart system
More difficultys to choose - like extreme mode with BiG aNd SmAlL lEtTerS for real freaks

also more different units ( big monsters with more letters - I know there were some different and there is a boss)

The funny thing is the APM xD

Level 1
Here the suggestions:

A restart system
More difficultys to choose - like extreme mode with BiG aNd SmAlL lEtTerS for real freaks

also more different units ( big monsters with more letters - I know there were some different and there is a boss)

The funny thing is the APM xD

Sweet Jesus NO dude! - I mean,yeah : a restart system just by writing "Restart" after death, I understand, but suggesting an "EXTREME MODE"? O_O - holy smokes! -I've tested this map with my "Wyle E. Coyote" (super genius) buddy, an all time scrabble-winning-typing-champion ...and I BARELY made it to the "Grenade" part, about 2 minutes in the game! - If anything , I would actually suggest an "Easy Mode" (short words 3-5 letters) or better yet a "Slow Mode" -same number of letters like in "Normal Mode", only the enemies have a 50% movement-speed penalty. Dang...Also if there would be an "Easy Mode" , the enemies that change their words above every nanosecond,should be removed. As help : One "Nuke" could be awarded for every minute survived ("Nuke" effects : -Total wipe-out of enemies on the map)

Great concept, by the way. I'd say it's unique, here on the Hive.

- Rating 4/5 (small polishing here and there,terrain, events,bonus round maybe and it's sure to be a 5/5)

- Edit : I'd like to thank -Blacuchops- for considering adding some of mine and the others' suggestions. I can't wait to give this 5/5. *Waits*

Last edited:
Level 4
Ok I checked all of your comments guys and I think Im going to add some of your suggestions into the next version.
-Limited Nuke Bombs [Receive 1 Every 1 Minute] by Kl3sk
-Slow Movement & Fast Movement Mode by Kl3sk
-Restart System [No Modes can be Can be choosed when restart] by R.Gaming_Strike
-3 or 4 Players by Chizume

Level 4
This is a great effort but like I think that you should:

- Add a Restart to the Level when the player dies.
- Add Simple AI helper, if no human player is present.
- Add a Difficulty Dialog Box that makes it easier for the player to select a difficulty.
- Add an 'Easy' difficulty, this would be nice for people aren't very good at typing quickly.
- A possible RealTime timer which ticks upward to show the player how long they have survived.
- Zombies ..? Would attract attention for some.
- Slight graphical enhancements (e.g Deaths of Main Characters)
- Nuke ability mentioned by Kl3sk

Some of these might greatly increase the playablity of the level of the player.

To sum up. It would give this map 4.5/5.
[+] Originality, Effort
[-] No Easy Mode

Thanks for the enjoyable experience!

Level 4
02/12/09 - 09:13pm AEST - Bug Report

- Player 2 can move camera.
- Barricade can be selected.
- Normal Mode sometimes slips words bigger than 1 - 6 letters long!
- Terrian fog comes to close to camera causing screen to go too white. This makes it harder to see white text.

Please fix on next update.
Thanks

Level 4
@armix8 Thanks for the Bug Report and will Fix asap. Barricade are supposed to be able to be selected so the enemy wont be able to pass it. Reduced the Density 25% so the fog is now 25% not so white. Player 2 Shouldn't be able to Move Camera Now Fixed!

@R.Gaming_Strike Very Good for Beginner to get a 2.49 in Extreme. I can reach up to 6 minutes in Extreme. Keep practicing and you will be better in no time!

Good News to Everyone
Few More Days till Holiday Wohooo! Il work on the map more...

Bad News to Everyone
Since I have a small time of working with the map I probably can finish up to 700 words from A - B on normal mode. Restart Function will need me to redo 80% of the map so probably I wont be able to do it in a short time.

Level 11
Barricade are supposed to be able to be selected so the enemy wont be able to pass it.

Greetings again,

An object can be unpassable without having to be selectable, right? Also I nudge you about adding Locust ability to the units. If you want it possible to see hp, then add dots or some bar under the names of the incoming units.

And about restart system I'd say it's really important. It's a pain restarting the game like it is now; reason why I'm not playing it this very moment.

Yours Truly,
Princess Chizume

Level 4
Greetings again,

An object can be unpassable without having to be selectable, right? Also I nudge you about adding Locust ability to the units. If you want it possible to see hp, then add dots or some bar under the names of the incoming units.

And about restart system I'd say it's really important. It's a pain restarting the game like it is now; reason why I'm not playing it this very moment.

Yours Truly,
Princess Chizume

1. Found a Way how to Make Units unable to pass an object. Barricade are now unpassable.
2. Ok I know that you really need restart system so Il try to finish it before Saturday.

Edit : Oh yeah guys! Pushing my Skills till the max! Finished all the suggestions that I said il put on the next version! Added some few Bonus Feature and lots of fix bugs. If I can I will try to add all words from letter A - C in normal mode. Get ready for the suprise update!!

Last edited:
Level 4
The Moment You guys Have been Waiting For! Type 'o' Wars v0.5

New FEATURES :
- Nuke System
- Restart System
- 4 New Modes [-sm,-fm,-usm,-ufm]
- Words from Letter Aa to Ao
- More than 900 Words
- Lots of Bug Fix!

Have Fun Playing ^^!

Level 11
The Moment You guys Have been Waiting For! Type 'o' Wars v0.5

New FEATURES :
- Nuke System
- Restart System
- 4 New Modes [-sm,-fm,-usm,-ufm]
- Words from Letter Aa to Ao
- More than 900 Words
- Lots of Bug Fix!

Have Fun Playing ^^!

Great,

I tested it and it is definitely more player friendly now, good job. For next version I suggest you enhance the text layout (colors and spaces, etc). And also the typos. Going through them once or twice again often makes you stumble upon things which can be rephrased.

And about the name, and file name. I would name the file to "Type o' Wars v0.5 Beta.w3x" instead of "Type 'o' Wars(Protected).w3x". Mainly because it is easier to separate the versions. But also take notice of the removal of the first ' in 'o'. It's a matter of taste really - but I think 'o' looks rather nooby.

When I'm talking about layout and aesthetics anyway - I suggest you get a new image for the map, it would make it look much more professional.

Yours Truly,
Princess Chizume

Level 1
Nice map!
Fun and original, reminds me of Flåklypa Grand Prix's minigame where you have the same objective.
Nice variation of mobs, good selection of words. Maybe do a little trimming on the terrain, but you don't really have to worry about it

I would like to see the game have more players allowed. It's only two now, and I would like to suggest to add more players (like 4 or something)

Anyways, keep up the good work. :thumbs_up:

Level 4
@Chizume You mean like "Type o Wars" instead of "Type 'o' Wars" ?

@netherforce Yeah but getting more players slows the update cuz one change edits all

@bok You mean somebody already make a map like mine? O.O (Honestly Never Heard) and Why is the name almost same o.o!

Edit : 1 Thing Guys
I forgot to edit the restart message that the restart system will NOT ALLOW YOU to restart if you dont restart after 1 minute.

Last edited:
Level 1
Darn, even though I was thrilled to see you added -Speed Modes- and the nukes (One every 40 seconds huh? Nice!) , I have to say I was disappointed by the game not being so stable as it use to : The "Random Events" may sometimes make your game crash. This happened to me a couple of times, but most noticeable when the Random Event tried do surprise me by giving me an extra nuke. I saw the message appear, but it still-framed and I had to Ctrl-Alt-Detele and close W3. Oh, and a minor detail of no relative importance...you can still NUKE your enemies after you die. I had about 2 or 3 left, because I actually spelled it wrong a few times without noticing XD (My friend, "Wyle E. Coyote" was so pissed on me for that) - and that's how I got to see this little slip-up. Personally ,I suggest you'd add more information about modes at the beginning of the game, since I thought you forgot to add -Slow Mode- (hence, it wasn't specified in the intro-text).
Oh and I don't know if Chizume means "Type o Wars" or not, but to put it bluntly , the correct form of the word that fits its meaning, is "Typo Wars", so you might wanna change the map name. That's kinda all, but thanks for the restart system! It's so much easier and player-friendly ^^.

Level 4
Type 'o' Wars v0.5 - Bug Compilation

I tried out the updated version of Type 'o' Wars v0.5 and I created a bug compilation for the next update: v0.6.

Opening Text Floods Screen.
You should work on streamlining and correcting punctuation errors in the opening text:

Original Text
Welcome to Type 'o' Wars v0.5
In Type 'o' Wars you need to type a word above an enemy that you want to Shoot. Survive as long as possible and get as much kills as you Can. Press F9 to know many stuff about the game.

Player 1 Needs to Choose a Mode first! Player 1 can Choose 1 Difficulty Mode and 1 MS Mode. Difficulty Mode is Required for the Game to Run while MS Mode is not Required for the Game to Run. Open F9 for Informations about MS Mode.

Normal Mode - 1 - 7 Letter Words
Expert Mode - 7 - 18 Letter Words
Edited Text
In Type 'o' Wars you need to type a word which apears above an enemy to shoot it. Your goal is to survive as long as possible.
Player 1 can choose 1 Difficulty Mode and 1 Movement Speed Mode.

Press F9 to learn more...
Game Interface Could Look Better
Your could change the default text on the 'Quests' button to 'Map Info' for example. Just make sure that you change both Enabled and Disabled, Quest Texts in the Game Interface dialog. Also some text changes on the Quest dialog itself such as 'Main Quests' and 'Optional Quests' could be modified.

Option Dialogs Please
This game requires dialogs badly.

Difficulty Select Dialog:
  • Normal Difficulty
  • Expert Difficulty
Movement Speed Select Dialog:
  • 50% - Ultra Slow Mode
  • 75% - Slow Mode
  • 100% - Default Mode
  • 125% - Fast Mode
  • 150% - Ultra Fast Mode
Game Restart Dialog:
  • Restart
  • Quit
If you are going to use the dialog system you could remove the message: 'Defaulting the Enemy's Movement Speed to 100%' because of already allowing the player to select a speed.

Multiboard w/ Game Stats
It would be good to have a Multiboard that could show for each player:
I can't type '-nb' just to see how many nukes I have otherwise I die.
  • Kill Count
  • Nuke Count
  • Live Survival Time Clock
  • (If you are going to keep it) Skill Point Count

Edit Opening Text on Player 2
When the game first launches the opening text does not need to show all text. This could be used instead:

Player 2 Opening Text
In Type 'o' Wars you need to type a word which apears above an enemy to shoot it. Your goal is to survive as long as possible.

Nukes work when Player Dead
When the player is killed Nukes still work and can be used.
Nukes keep charging and I keep recieving new Nukes even when both players are dead. Please fix this.

Game has become unstable
-Please make sure that you check trigger scripts and close-up loose ends.
-When a player dies turn of triggers that work for that player without disabling the other player's triggers if still alive.
-Make sure that all timers start when the game is set to start. I got a nuke a the beginning of the game because I waited to selected my difficulty.
-Get rid out the Skill Points they seem to be very buggy.
-Get rid of cooldowns, if player want to waste nukes all at once so be it.
-Please work on making game stable without ruining it.

New Image For the Map Please
A new image for the map would make it look much more professional.
  • See attached picture
Random Events, No.
If you are going to use random events they firstly have to work properly and not skrew up the game. Please either fix this, or remove it. I was quite happy without it.

Thank you for reading my bug report for Type 'o' Wars v0.5. Enjoy.

Attachments

• optimus-keyboard-enter.jpg
    optimus-keyboard-enter.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 71
Level 1
I tried out the updated version of Type 'o' Wars v0.5 and I created a bug compilation for the next update: v0.6.

Opening Text Floods Screen.
You should work on streamlining and correcting punctuation errors in the opening text:

Original Text
In Type 'o' Wars you need to type a word above an enemy that you want to Shoot. Survive as long as possible and get as much kills as you Can. Press F9 to know many stuff about the game.

Player 1 Needs to Choose a Mode first! Player 1 can Choose 1 Difficulty Mode and 1 MS Mode. Difficulty Mode is Required for the Game to Run while MS Mode is not Required for the Game to Run. Open F9 for Informations about MS Mode.

Edited Text
Player 1 can choose 1 Difficulty Mode and 1 Movement Speed Mode.

Game Interface Could Look Better
Your could change the default text on the 'Quests' button to 'Map Info' for example. Just make sure that you change both Enabled and Disabled, Quest Texts in the Game Interface dialog. Also some text changes on the Quest dialog itself such as 'Main Quests' and 'Optional Quests' could be modified.

Option Dialogs Please
This game requires dialogs badly.

Difficulty Select Dialog:
  • Normal Difficulty
  • Expert Difficulty
Movement Speed Select Dialog:
  • 50% - Ultra Slow Mode
  • 75% - Slow Mode
  • 100% - Default Mode
  • 125% - Fast Mode
  • 150% - Ultra Fast Mode
Game Restart Dialog:
  • Restart
  • Quit
If you are going to use the dialog system you could remove the message: 'Defaulting the Enemy's Movement Speed to 100%' because of already allowing the player to select a speed.

Multiboard w/ Game Stats
It would be good to have a Multiboard that could show for each player:
I can't type '-nb' just to see how many nukes I have otherwise I die.
  • Kill Count
  • Nuke Count
  • Live Survival Time Clock
  • (If you are going to keep it) Skill Point Count

Edit Opening Text on Player 2
When the game first launches the opening text does not need to show all text. This could be used instead:

Player 2 Opening Text

Nukes work when Player Dead
When the player is killed Nukes still work and can be used.
Nukes keep charging and I keep recieving new Nukes even when both players are dead. Please fix this.

Game has become unstable
-Please make sure that you check trigger scripts and close-up loose ends.
-When a player dies turn of triggers that work for that player without disabling the other player's triggers if still alive.
-Make sure that all timers start when the game is set to start. I got a nuke a the beginning of the game because I waited to selected my difficulty.
-Get rid out the Skill Points they seem to be very buggy.
-Get rid of cooldowns, if player want to waste nukes all at once so be it.
-Please work on making game stable without ruining it.

New Image For the Map Please
A new image for the map would make it look much more professional.
  • See attached picture
Random Events, No.
If you are going to use random events they firstly have to work properly and not skrew up the game. Please either fix this, or remove it. I was quite happy without it.

Thank you for reading my bug report for Type 'o' Wars v0.5. Enjoy.

Uuhm, we all are thankful for your effort in trying to make suggestions and report bugs, but you seem to have not read the posts here. Most of the things you've said have been pointed out / suggested already. Don't get me wrong, I would like to see a good loading screen and a panel to display stats, etc, but please try to refrain from "over-typing".
As for my suggestion : -Blacuchops- , this just crossed my mind - since this map is so "flexible", as a fun mode, could you add "Category Mode"? (or something of the sort) This would consist of words not being so random and being limited to say "Animals" - "Names" etc. - I got inspired by my friend's feeble attempt to write "octopus" in-game (he died...it was priceless XD)
And speaking of works, I strongly suggest you remove the word "anal" from the game. *cough*...
Other improvements could be made, but I'd much rather see the game stable instead of "shiny" and buggy. Good luck -Blacuchops-! ^^

- Alt-Edit : My word filtering was a little too harsh, because the following words pronounced correctly and not taken out of context are "o.k." : "penetrating" ; "abut" ; "adorn" (this is Middle English,not commonly used) ; "came" ; "fat" ; "alcohol" ;
That will be all for now, take it easy -Blacuchops-, the update can wait a couple of days! Cheers!

Last edited:
Level 4
So many bug reports for new features , no reports about restart bug yet though. And Yeah I was also thinking about a new screen but can't make it so nice so Il need some of your help guys! Skill Points are same as kills so it doesn't bug lolz

Anyways Today Im quite bored so Il wait for more suggestions. Anyways new version after 2 weekz cuz u guys Suggested ALOT!

Level 4
Nice and original map , but we couldn't pass the 2 mins so easy , we did it twice in 10 games.Also the ''d'' doesn't seem to be so clear and when a ''deer'' comes it looks like a ''cleer'' and it excists for all words that have a ''d''.

Also when the game starts u HAVE to type Normal Mode with the first letters on each word with CAPS otherwise if u type normal mode it's not gonna work.Can u please change it to Normal Mode , normal mode , nOrmal Mode etc , so players are not gonna care about the caps on start up

Level 11
Hi again,

Hm about the name "Wars", it kind of makes me think of player vs player (as in Wintermaul Wars or something). "Shooter" is a more accurate word for the game imo, but has been used already, right? About Type 'o' I think you could go with simply Typo as I believe Kl3sk suggested.

New name suggestion: Typo Dispatchers (Or "Typo..." anything really)

Yours Truly,
Princess Chizume

Level 4
Hi again,

Hm about the name "Wars", it kind of makes me think of player vs player (as in Wintermaul Wars or something). "Shooter" is a more accurate word for the game imo, but has been used already, right? About Type 'o' I think you could go with simply Typo as I believe Kl3sk suggested.

New name suggestion: Typo Dispatchers (Or "Typo..." anything really)

Yours Truly,
Princess Chizume
Allright Il have a discussion when both of the team members come online. Btw Typo Dispatchers sounds funny :mwahaha:

Okay Holiday's Coming Up More Time so the faster I get more members for the team the faster the game can finish

Last edited:
Level 4
Add a sigle player mode bcs the amount of creeps that come is the same with 2 players.Also add a message if some1 leaves (not the host ofc)

Level 4
The thing i meant was that the amount of creeps coming is the same on single and multiplayer mode.But if it isn't this way forget it

Level 11
Greetings,

In my opinion you should make 12 player slots playable. Add some player modes (see below), and maybe even different terrains (for instance a desert map, a forest map and a jungle map). Get it before Typo Dispatchers v1.0 (;

Suggested Modes: 2 Teams, Competition, Survival

• 2 Teams - Split all playing players into two teams. If its 4 players then it's gonna be 2 on 2, if it's 7 players it's gonna be 3 on 4 (if you have a set spawn per player the amount of players per team won't really matter)
  • Competition - Everyone against everyone, get as many as you can (and don't die)
  • Survival - Work together to survive for as long as possible (here might be a higher amount of foes)

Way to go Typo Dispatchers!

Yours Truly,
Princess Chizume

Level 4
You can use grenade on Normal Mode , like grenadeNormal Mode.
I think the idea of making the game for 12 people is nice and same goes for the terrain.You can make the terrain to me random each time or let the host choose.But what you urgently need is a restarting thing that will allow more tries without remaking and it doesn't matter if it is 12 players or 2 or 1.

Level 11
You can use grenade on Normal Mode , like grenadeNormal Mode.
I think the idea of making the game for 12 people is nice and same goes for the terrain.You can make the terrain to me random each time or let the host choose.But what you urgently need is a restarting thing that will allow more tries without remaking and it doesn't matter if it is 12 players or 2 or 1.

Greetings,

As far as I'm concerned there is already such a restart system in v0.5, or have I dreamt?

Funny thing about the grenadeNormal Mode, I guess it's not a very huge issue but I do think it should be taken care of.

Yours Truly,
Princess Chizume

Level 4
As far as I'm concerned there is already such a restart system in v0.5, or have I dreamt?

My fault i thought i had the latest version but i was wrong and yes the new version has a restart mode/system.

At the 0.4 version the name was too big for warcraft to detect it and as i can see the 0.5 version has the same name as 0.4 , i think u should remove the (protected) and add a version number.

LoL i was playing on 0.5 version and a crazy thing happend.I usaid grenade on a creep which was about 100 or less range than me and the grenade killed me too.So if you cast grenade on very low range you will get killed by your own spell.
At 0.5 version at the first 10 sec all words were staring from "a" and later i noticed that the 70% of words start from ''a''.
How does the restart system works, i lost and nothing happend also i read the quest and there was nothing to tell me how to restart the game.

Edit:I found how to restart the game but you really have to add it on quests

Level 11
Hi again,

I took the liberty of enhancing the forum visual layouts. One is for this thread, and the other one is for the recruitment thread. I'll post code below - try them out. Of course you can always edit them in any way you wish.

This first one is for this thread.
JASS:
[CENTER][SIZE="6"][B][COLOR="Sienna"]Typo Dispatchers[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"]A work in progress by [URL="http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/members/blacuchops/"]Blacuchops[/URL]
Playable Slots: 2[/SIZE][/CENTER]

[SIZE="4"][B][COLOR="Sienna"]Introduction[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
Typo Dispatchers was originally a map scripted by [URL="http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/members/rulerofiron99/"]rulerofiron99[/URL]. I have been granted permission to edit it, click [URL="http://www.wc3c.net/showthread.php?t=104281"]here[/URL] for proof. This map is now approximately edited by me by up to 90%. 

[SIZE="4"][B][COLOR="Sienna"]Gameplay[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
In Typo Dispatchers you play as a marksman. Your goal is too kill all incoming enemies before they reach you. Each of the incoming foes has a word above their head. You shoot the target by typing it's word in the message box. Some enemies have special abilities such as extra lives and a continuous changing of word.

[SIZE="4"][B][COLOR="Sienna"]Modes & Difficulty[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
There are two levels of difficulty; Normal and Expert. Normal Mode consists of words with 1 - 6 letters and Expert Mode 7 - 18. Player 1 picks the game mode by typing the name of it in the message box.

Since v.0.5 there are now 4 new modes [I](-sm,-fm,-usm,-ufm)[/I] which allows you to control the movement speed of your enemies. 

[SIZE="4"][B][COLOR="Sienna"]Features[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
[LIST][*]Unique Gameplay
[*]Nuke system
[*]In-game restart system
[*]5 Player abilities
[*]1 Boss
[*]7 Types of creep
[*]Now more than 900 words[/LIST]
[SIZE="4"][B][COLOR="Sienna"]Next Update[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
[LIST][*]Improper typo words will be removed.
[*]Adding of 300 typo words
[*]Balancing
[*]New mini-map
[*]New loading screen 
[*]Reworked text messages
[*]Enhanced UI[/LIST]
[SIZE="4"][B][COLOR="Sienna"]Credits[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
[LIST]
[*][URL="http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/members/rulerofiron99/"]rulerofiron99[/URL] for creating the basic script
[/LIST]
[SIZE="4"][B][COLOR="Sienna"]Recruiting[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
For information about open positions in the project check this [URL="http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/project-recruitment-256/type-o-wars-recruiting-151139/#post1389610"]thread[/URL].

This second one is for the recruitment page.
JASS:
[CENTER][SIZE=6][B][COLOR=sienna]Typo Dispatchers[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
[B][COLOR=sienna][SIZE=4]Recruitment[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
[SIZE=1]A work in progress by [URL="http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/members/blacuchops/"]Blacuchops[/URL][/SIZE]
[SIZE=1]Playable Slots: 2[/SIZE][/CENTER]

[SIZE=4][B][COLOR=sienna]Open Positions[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
All positions require you to have an MSN or Yahoo messenger account.

[SIZE="4"][[COLOR="DarkGreen"]1[/COLOR]] [B]Trigger/Spell Editor[/B][/SIZE]
You should...
[LIST][*]...have a decent archive of triggered spells from earlier experiences. 
[*]...be able to work on weekdays.
[*]...be able to speak and understand English well.[/LIST]
[SIZE="4"][[COLOR="DarkGreen"]1[/COLOR]] [B]Experienced Modeler/Skinner[/B][/SIZE]
You should...
[LIST][*]...have a decent archive of models from earlier experiences. 
[*]...be able to work on weekdays.
[*]...be able to speak and understand English well.[/LIST]

[SIZE=4][B][COLOR=sienna]Contact[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
Interested in helping me out? Contact me through this thread, send me a PM, send me a mail or simply add any of my messengers.
MSN: [email][email protected][/email]
Yahoo: [email][email protected][/email]
Yours Truly,
Princess Chizume

Level 4
NEW! Update v0.6 of Type 'o' Warz :D Sorry Fans I have a reason in the last section of the map description =)

and If you ask why 84.76% of the words starts with the letter "a" thats because the game has COMPLETELY ALL words from the letter "A" while I haven't inserted lots of words with other letters :D

Level 4
Thanks Anachron..
I know people who likes typing challenges especially in warcraft would love this map but I need more Ideas to improve this map and make this map more fun and exciting.. Please post all ideas and suggestions that you can give for this map people :D

Level 4
@Aesthetics Your kinda going off topic but from your reply I got a great Idea from your reply.

===== Upcoming Features (For Now) =====
- Added a New feature that is average words per minute that will be displayed when you die
- Will Fix (Enter : GrenadeNormal Mode & Expert Mode) bug.