• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Triggering Help Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Hey guy, I was working on some sort of bossfight map and would needed a spell that require higher level of triggering skills that I have. So I was thinking that could someone help me on this.

List:
1) I needed a poison type spell that deals 75 damage and reduce healing taken by 50% for 5 seconds. Could anyone teach me how to do the "reduce healing taken" part? :vw_wtf:

2) Same spell but how to make it Bounce off to another target when the current affected target's Hp goes below/above 15%/90% ? How to detect it?

That's all. Perhaps anyone can make a test map that will be the best as I can learns much from it but an example trigger posted will be just fine for me as well. I'll be really grateful for the help.=)

By yeohxin.

Status
Not open for further replies.