• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Need help to make a triggered spell to a channeled spell...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Well I want this "Soul Seeker" spell in this map into my map but I would like some help to change the spell to become a channeled spell and not healing the caster and also break the spellcasting if the channeling is interrupted. The "Soul Seeker" spell in this map seems to be a little broken because it never stops fires the missiles even if the duration time is over :-/ but I need a spell like this into one of my maps but I want it to be a channeled spell aswell and not healing the caster during the time just fires those missiles to the target enemy units during the channeling time. Anyone can help fix that to me please because I'm so noobish at triggering...http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/spells-569/dg-s-spellpack-v1-2-a-143343/?prev=search%3DDG%2520Spellpack%26d%3Dlist%26r%3D20

Level 5
Base the spell to channel, then set channeling time and do the trigger, i can do it for you if you need.

Sorry for my english.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.