• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Trigger Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
How do you make it when a unit picks up item e.g firesword a sword appears.
I know how to make the model appear on the unit but the only thing it says in triggers is units acquires an item so i can't make it for different items.

Level 10
How do you make it when a unit picks up item e.g firesword a sword appears.
I know how to make the model appear on the unit but the only thing it says in triggers is units acquires an item so i can't make it for different items.

i dont really understand but cant you do like this;

• Events
    • Unit - A unit aqquires an item
  • conditions
    • (Item-type of (item beeing manipulated] equal to SwordItem
  • Actions
    • Do your attaching triggers here
edit; that bear answered before me :p

Level 2
Change the 'Sphere' abilities Art-Target to your sword model. Change the Attachment Points. Make the ability an item ability. Give the ability to your item. It should work.

Level 4
you can just use an item ability ex. item defense bunus 10 or 1 i dont care and then change the art caster or something like that to your import a model or whatever you want to get attach and then change the target attachment point to hand... or right hand... or left hand...

Level 4
!!!

Fuck I see this ewery Day So you listen and Listen GOOD! cuz if You will say : Your a litle looser you can't ewen help people!Than Do it!!!
  • Change Model
    • Events
      • Unit - a unit acquires an item
    • Conditions
      • (Item-type of (item being manipulated) equal to *Your item*
    • Actions
      • Unit - Change Triggering unit with *DudeWithItem*(A CUSTOM UNIT THAT HAS AN ATACHMENT TO ITS HAND!) with the old units mana and Health relative

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Rui
Status
Not open for further replies.