• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Trigger crashes Warcraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
I wanted to make a trigger that when a unit picks up an item the unit will turn into a knight. But for some reason the trigger crashes my game. Is there another way to do this? Maybe change model or something? (the warrior is actually a knight and yes the knight is a hero too)

• Horse
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Acquires an item
    • Conditions
      • (Item-type of (Item being manipulated)) Equal to Horse
    • Actions
      • Unit - Replace (Hero manipulating item) with a Warrior using The old unit's life and mana

Level 8
Then make

• Test
  • Events
    • Unit -A unit acquires an item
  • Conditions
    • Item carried by (Triggering unit) of type Ring of Protection +5) Equal to (Item being manipulated)
  • Actions
    • Unit - Create 1 BloodMage at position of (triggering unit)
    • Unit - Set life of LastCreatedUnit to life of (triggering unit)
    • Unit - Set mana of LastCreatedUnit to life of (triggering unit)
try this ...

Level 17
If i use that there will be 2 units? And another thing i forgot to mention is that the unit that the hero is supposed to change into is a hero also. And i found out that it works with normal units but doesnt with heroes

Status
Not open for further replies.