• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Trigger happy´s inventory system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Heey! When i download his system and save it in SharpCraft World Editor Extended Bundle I get this everytime.

Both the Editor and the map have been re downloaded to see if that was the fault.

Attachments

• Skærmbillede 2017-10-19 15.08.33.png
    Skærmbillede 2017-10-19 15.08.33.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 232
Level 5
Ohhh, yeah I forgot about that.
Well you might not be able to use object merger then. What it does is create abilities/items and such with code, you can create it manually and make the system work that way.
Probably requires a bit of knowledge however.
So the System creates items through the code?

MindWorX

Tool Moderator
Level 20
I think the ObjectMerger broke when they changed how War3Patch.mpq works. There's a solution that has worked for some people.

First, rename your existing "War3Patch.mpq" into "War3Patch.backup.mpq" or something similar so you don't lose/delete it.
Next, make a copy of "War3x.mpq" and rename it into "War3Patch.mpq".

The reason this works is because Blizzard merged all patch changes into "War3x.mpq" and creating a copy with the name "War3patch.mpq" means older tools can still find the files they need.

Status
Not open for further replies.