• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tr1NiTY's ORPG v1.3

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
A Rpg made based on Ragnarok World...
Hunting and leveling your character
Change the job to the higher one
Grouping and defeat the Boss MVP
Face Loki and defend Prontera at all costs!

Features:
- Mostly based on Ragnarok World (monsters, items, jobs, quests, systems, terrains, dungeons, bosses, etc),
- Has more than 200 custom items,
- Has more than 15 boss MVP fights,
- Save/load systems (not available in single player mode),
- Has a storyline. 1 1/2 hours later, you'll face the Loki, defending the prontera like hero siege and kill the Loki!
- Max hero level is 100,
- Epic map size, 256x256 mostly playable with 8 cities and many dungeons!
- Many secrets to be revealed!
- 4 steps of jobs! (ex : Novice lv10 -> Swordman lv50 -> Knight lv99 -> Lord Knight),
- Imported models and icons,
- Custom spells and gameplaying (exp, hero attributes, hero skills, etc),
- Novice has 2 skills, Job 1 has 4 skills, Job 2 has 8 skills, Job 3 has 14 skills,
- Credits available for Hiveworkshop,
- Custom hero quests to be solved,
- See Quests *f9 for more informations, tips, and user credits!

please download as you like
and enjoy the map

Critics, comments, and suggestions can be posted here!
Thx, GBU

Keywords:
ragnarok, Ro, Online, RPG, great, ORPG, Tr1NiTY, Trinity, RO RPG, good, new
Contents

Tr1NiTY's ORPG v1.3 (Map)

Reviews
15:19, 31st Jul 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 1
few more things that i didnt aded in my last post. please make a -warp command that would make gamers life much easier. my last idead with main attribute chosing would stil suck cause even mages would be able to pick agi as their main attrib so i suggest chosing a clas from the begining. and please add this all in version 1.4 cause i would like to start from 0 with all players. bye.

Level 1
is the hunterquest buggy ?^^ i cant find 3 NPCs at the Payon Forest i just can get Moon Crystal 1 and 3 ... btw i never saw a Hunter / Sniper ^^

Level 5
although the invis job does bother me. I am level 16 and had my friends merchant help me look for the actoyle. Couldnt find after many attempts. No idea how a room full of noobies would be able to each find when the hit level 10

Level 1
ok here abit of problem i have.

i reached lvl 50 huntress i have over 20k gold and i dunno where to spend it so can you make it like 5k gold for a hint to find the legendary shop? cos it hard to find it since my invent is like full of item and no slot to carry the sight of true.

Can you add the map name like when you enter a city/area some text will pop up and say something like "You have enter payon city" or "you have enter Sewer lvl 1,2" Something like that so people can follow the F9 more easily even tho i have not much problem about the job advancing but the huntress armor is abit low i wonder if you can re-balance it abit.

When i up my job not to say Mvp item will drop since i not lvl 50
the First job skills Archer to use it you have to press hotkey [D] or click it oso can but it abit hard to use first job and 3rd job skill since 3rd job is all in the Book and you like have to press alot hotkey then you forgot to check your hp and die. so i suggest something like Double straf and Arrow shower in 2nd job you can change it to something like Double arrow shower so that it like arrow shower deal 400 damage in 600 aoe then double straf double it mean 800 damage then x 5 agi and so on it might be abit imba or so.

Sorry if i have any wrong spelling thx for reading.

Level 1
those invis respawn quite fast actualy. besides if u have problems finding it then just grind money to buy a ring with true sight ability.

Level 1
How i can get 2 magician job?? I kill dark magicians inside tower and dark magician with 7k HP outside, and didnt get any quest item. WTF??

Level 3
I've joined a Game with this earlier this morning and I have to say, it's pretty nice.
Haven't played it through, but it reminds me of good old rpg times.
Keep updating! Good job on the Map.

may I ask where the third level job for swordsman is? can't find it :(

Last edited:
Level 5
invisilbe job tester 1 is easy to find.. i founded all job tesdter 1 with eac hero
ok baig, just because you found it does not change the fact that me n a partner had been lookin for it for hours. spent at around 2 or 3k gold together.

@king if you just played once, why are u already at the 3rd job change?

Level 3
i play once but it was 12 hours.. i playd with friend.. we eas 100 lvl job 3... oh and job tester 3 is look in left side on top u will see big castle.. and there is water maerchant too.. look down the castle and go left u will see liitle hous and there will be circle there is job tester 3... hes noob ;d

Level 3
@duke-zip: If u have a Friend who can host, have fun?
@beigaisnazis: Thanks for the help, Where is the invisible job finder? can't find him though..:/

Level 3
Ok I have play it, it has many problem there. But still I like the map.

1- Loading/lagging problem, its very long and sometime it's cause people to disconnect from game.
2- Event, lots of bug there.

Overall is ok. More advanced jobs and more specefic skills and items would be more interresting.

Level 2
hey i want to ask something,
my friend is mage lv 50 to become a wizard, must he kill dak magician himself or what??
because its kind of imposible to kill, dar magician's skills are IMBA..
even i sniper cannot kill 5 of them.

Level 3
yes u are right mage quest to be job 2 is super imposible.. to complete by self... i was job 3 lvl 100 with 4 red items and 2 legend items i had 14k hp... my friend was mage.. i help hem.. u can kill mages they will drop quest item and than ur friend can take it.. but that mages is super mega ultra imposible hard... to kill 2 mages i need use 3 potions who heal 4k hp and my self had 14k hp.. the mages puyt magic i cant hit them thna mages put fire magic who take 8k hp.... its imposible to kill alone.. that mobs need friends who help.. i helped my friend.. it was veru hard... but somehow i kill 2 mages and one of them drop quest item while they nod respawn my friend go and take item and run to city.... and he dit it.. but that quest is uuber hard.... i think trinity need make that mages weaker... :p

Level 4
you can ask for another people to accompany you when you're taking the job quest changing mage->wizard
and it's quite easy :D

just search for the Job3 tester and it's not invisible :p

well, i'm going to have a cooperation with Jonathan_schulz in developing map, although he could only give some examples of JASS script :(
once again, i'm in a holiday to ausie and i can't develop the map now,
sorry for the delay
thx :p

Level 1
first bug you can load a char drop all there items then load another char and drop all there crap ect ect.
second bug the blue offhand lifesteal weapon for the thiefs is unbalanced. it says 5% but a 10% lifesteal weapon steals less even though you have more damage with it. also some weapons that are supposed to be only for one class are usable by more then just them. for example the mvp merchent axe is useable by thiefs. anywho its 5am and im tired so good night

edit: also the whitesmith command aura and the weaponry research dont stack so it flops back and forth between the two. also im not sure if this is just something odd but the break weapons and armor ability... doesnt break there armor it just makes them move attack slower and hit weaker.

Last edited:
Level 1
Hi to all! I agree with KySoto.Vampiric effect of that dagger is about 60%,and its also has area effect!so party of meel fighters with Thief becomes unstopable killing machines))
And i found some bugs too.Lets begin)
1)First of all,the secret "always invisible" shop isn't invisible))
2)Second,there are two MVP bosses,that can be killed without receiving any damage))
First of them its Doppelganger,second-Vampire in sunken ship.You can just pick archer and kill them near a door,because they can't attack it.
3)Third,the Mini-Boss Mother-tree,it cant move,so it can be beat with archer too.
4)Fourth,Also,archer can wear more then one Acessories:gods soul,its useless but mini-bug))
5)Fifth,AMon-Ra MVP is stucking,when you leading it through left path.So,using archer again,you can kill it easily
So,i think its all for now,if i find some new bugs,i will post it here.Sorry for my English))And thanks for your job and this map

Level 1
i think your wrong. if you end up with the full set of god gear then you are pretty much GG pwn face. the god items are scaled to the MVP gear and the rest of everything else. if he powered them up it would make the whole thing even more unballanced. maybe more god items would be neat, like class specific god items

Last edited:
Level 4
yeah
realized that there was so many bugs in the 1.0
i'm fixing all of those bugs and made the new version of 2.0
many new items, jobs, terrains, and stories

well, recently there were so many emails that asked me about the dark magician
there are only 1 of those darkmagician that can drop the darkbib;e
this unique darkmagician is different from the others
just search that darkmagician and kill him, he has 30% chance to drop

Level 1
if you need a tester, i wouldnt mind helpin you out with it since i do enjoy this RPG
also just to say something about the mage tier 2 job thing... its stupid hard. i have a level 90 merch with full god gear cept the cleave axe and im gettin pwnt in half on normal. same goes with my level 100 goddess with full god gear. idk whats up with this thing. its just stupid hard

Last edited:
Level 1
1st of all..is it jz me or i felt that i alrdy played dis map b4 dis?? bcoz i seriously think that u dint make dis map from scratch..i know that u edit other ppl's RO map n make it ur own ORPG RO map..i played another map call RO-Online..eventhough its not english but the map n terrains IS ALMOST the same..only u chg some things rite..i dont see u gving the creator any credits..about the dark magician..its alot easier to get when i play the REAL version of the map bcoz when u make the map become orpg u dint weaken the dark magician..in the REAL map ur hero n job are much more stronger than those noob dark magician..so being wizard is easy..u shud start from searching who the real creator is and start giving him credits..

Level 3
@ KySoto: I don't think and some Players will pwn by having the full set of god (I had it and it kinda sucks..). If I take a look at the MVP rare item for the swordsman class and taking a look at the godly item, I prefer the MVP item, because it gives better stats
also, why is a rare item better (!) then a godly item? That doesn't make any sense to me, I'm sorry.
Still, it's an original Map with nice features.
It reminds me of a Rpg called King rpg.

Level 3
Just want to know are you wiping codes at 1.4 ? Lols

I think there is a need for some changes too.

-Generally some mob's attack is way too fast that I would even die on my 40+ Sin on marinas and male thief bugs ..( That shouldn't be the case even in the real RO ) Nerf the attack speed.

-Remove Reincarnation for Assassin Change Job NPC : The Captain (It is proved very hard for a newbie to change job, i had to tried it 3-4 times before downing it)

-Proper caps name for the Invisible job changer (I know it's minor detail but making things as formal as you can is also good)

-Give porings attack! The thorns aura is kinda irritating not in a sense where it reflects damage but, you have to constantly chase a poring/poporing/greater drops/angeling to attack it.

-Allow the MVPs to drop more then one classe's item so players would wana hunt MVP more

-Widen the Ultima Dragon area alittle bit, sometimes loot drops by the Hill Side.

-Sandman outside Assassin Guild don't seems to attack untill you go..next to them..some moved though. Also if can use other models cause i just can't stand see a water elemental as..sand man lols.

- Rename the Fire Lord MVP as Ifrit (It's the proper name of the Fire Lord in RO)

- The Fire Lord's dungeon should be wider abit ? Try make space for it, and inserting proper mobs as they have in RO (Kasa/Fire Imp/Bowmaster Guardian/Swordmaster Guardian. It's kinda boring seeing just a few lava spawns and golems inside)

- Golden Bug should be named as Golden Thief Bug as it is in RO (I know you have your own ideas and perhaps want name it as you want but it sounds uncomfortable for genuine RO players :xxxx, besides were used to seeing Golden Thief Bug. Now people only refer them as..hey kill the yellow bug. :x)

-There's this irritating but that the 'Player's Properties' actually spawns in Prontera/Izlude, i've encountered it few times. It blocks path.

-Give a longer time for Host to choose whether to enable Invasion/Expert Mode or not, sometimes i didn't even click Enable or Disenabled Invasion and the box changes to Expert Mode menu

-Give MVP proper minions, some MVP don't got minions around like Dark Lord. Make it sure that the MVP constantly summons minions and not some weak sauce guarding it and dies like in 5 seconds. It increase the challenge, of course it could be implemented only in expert mode if you want.

Last edited:
Level 1
Fire Lord must be a lot stronger to "become" Ifrit. Because he's one of the most strongest MVP in RO, meanwhile Fire Lord weaker than Doppelganger...
Also, maybe Magma dungeon (Муспельхельм in Russian translation) is prototype of FL dungeon? Because it have Fire Golems, and, maybe, Blazers/Kaha. So, it not Thor vulcano, where Ifrit "lives"...
And yeah, thorn aura of poring-like monsters are annoying...

Level 1
So,stupid question : has anybody complete second wizard job with dark magicians??i' killing those stupid mobs about 10 hours and nothing!wtf

Level 1
-Remove Reincarnation for Assassin Change Job NPC : The Captain (It is proved very hard for a newbie to change job, i had to tried it 3-4 times before downing it)
That fake soldier can wear assasins items,so its easy to beat captain)

Level 1
i noticed that if you kill the guy on 1.2 it drops a lot more often then on 1.3 so uh id say maybe goto 1.2 to get that item so you can class change then goto 1.3 to actually play the map

Level 4
Just want to know are you wiping codes at 1.4 ? Lols

I think there is a need for some changes too.

-Generally some mob's attack is way too fast that I would even die on my 40+ Sin on marinas and male thief bugs ..( That shouldn't be the case even in the real RO ) Nerf the attack speed.

-Proper caps name for the Invisible job changer (I know it's minor detail but making things as formal as you can is also good)

-Give porings attack! The thorns aura is kinda irritating not in a sense where it reflects damage but, you have to constantly chase a poring/poporing/greater drops/angeling to attack it.

-Allow the MVPs to drop more then one classe's item so players would wana hunt MVP more

-Widen the Ultima Dragon area alittle bit, sometimes loot drops by the Hill Side.

-Sandman outside Assassin Guild don't seems to attack untill you go..next to them..some moved though. Also if can use other models cause i just can't stand see a water elemental as..sand man lols.

- Rename the Fire Lord MVP as Ifrit (It's the proper name of the Fire Lord in RO)

- The Fire Lord's dungeon should be wider abit ? Try make space for it, and inserting proper mobs as they have in RO (Kasa/Fire Imp/Bowmaster Guardian/Swordmaster Guardian. It's kinda boring seeing just a few lava spawns and golems inside)

- Golden Bug should be named as Golden Thief Bug as it is in RO (I know you have your own ideas and perhaps want name it as you want but it sounds uncomfortable for genuine RO players :xxxx, besides were used to seeing Golden Thief Bug. Now people only refer them as..hey kill the yellow bug. :x)

-There's this irritating but that the 'Player's Properties' actually spawns in Prontera/Izlude, i've encountered it few times. It blocks path.

-Give a longer time for Host to choose whether to enable Invasion/Expert Mode or not, sometimes i didn't even click Enable or Disenabled Invasion and the box changes to Expert Mode menu

-Give MVP proper minions, some MVP don't got minions around like Dark Lord. Make it sure that the MVP constantly summons minions and not some weak sauce guarding it and dies like in 5 seconds. It increase the challenge, of course it could be implemented only in expert mode if you want.

well, generally i will make the 2.0 straightly instead of 1.4
ofcourse with the code being reseted.
im trying to fix the bugs and unbalances
well once again honestly i need a team to make the map to be better since i don't have much time in the future.

1. well, i want to make the users to use potions. so i made the enemy to be harder a bit
2. again, when you've brought 5-10 potions in your inventory, it's not kinda difficult
3. i don't get what do you mean -_-?
4. i have my own reasons why i can't give poring's attack
5. trying to, but the items are limited -_-, i need a good icon before creating a new one
6. that's just a matter of strategy man :p, bad luck if you can;t get the loot
7. sand man's model? kinda too big size to import the models again
8. nice thing
9. well, lava dungeon here is only a minor dungeon i supposed :(
10. GTB's name is a way too long.. just like "corrupted king of prontera" <- can't be coloured as red in the object editor
11. never heard this before, maybe check it later
12. allright man
13. isn't the MVP hard enough for you? should i also add the minions?

Level 3
well, generally i will make the 2.0 straightly instead of 1.4
ofcourse with the code being reseted.
im trying to fix the bugs and unbalances
well once again honestly i need a team to make the map to be better since i don't have much time in the future.

1. well, i want to make the users to use potions. so i made the enemy to be harder a bit
2. again, when you've brought 5-10 potions in your inventory, it's not kinda difficult
3. i don't get what do you mean -_-?
4. i have my own reasons why i can't give poring's attack
5. trying to, but the items are limited -_-, i need a good icon before creating a new one
6. that's just a matter of strategy man :p, bad luck if you can;t get the loot
7. sand man's model? kinda too big size to import the models again
8. nice thing
9. well, lava dungeon here is only a minor dungeon i supposed :(
10. GTB's name is a way too long.. just like "corrupted king of prontera" <- can't be coloured as red in the object editor
11. never heard this before, maybe check it later
12. allright man
13. isn't the MVP hard enough for you? should i also add the minions?

Okay, however still got some issues.

* Assassin's Cross plus skills, two of the books says Increase STR, it's a typo though so hope you'll fix it soon enough.

* I think the area for venom dust should increase and it's relatively small, the true usage of venom dust is of course to affect a area of enemy but it's area of effect is currently kinda small.

* Meteor Assault is actually a high damage spell that inflicts multiple status ailment in the actual RO, and I think it's also better then the Meteor Assault currently :x
( http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=skill_db&skid=406 )
( If you need reference for RO spells/misc check out : www.ratemyserver.net )

* You could change Thief's evasion skill name to " Increase Flee " like in RO
You could change Thief's critical strike skill name to " Double AttacK " like in RO

* There's a typo too with Thief's Critical Strike skill description : It says about dealing 2000% damage but instead I think it does only x2.

*I would suggest removing the "ESC" triggering the stats point distribution, it automatically takes off one lumber(stats point) the moment u hit ESC you see, even by accident. It's just irritating sometimes.

*Please try and fix the jump levels attribute gains, even if you level from 1 to 10 in an instant, you only get 2 Attribute Points. I tried getting alot of pots and going for monsters way above my level and when i killed it..i jumped 2 levels but only got 2 stats point. It's wayyy bad.

*Changing the name of the invasion - Instead of Loki's Arrival, how about a cooler name " Ragnarok " It's actually that way in the Norse Mythology and I think it sounds way cooler : x I did my homework kays ? :x Ragnarok literally means the Clash Of The Gods in short.

( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ragnarok )

* Meteor assault is pretty weak and high mana cost for it's efficiency and damage-wise, it needs some buffings like I mentioned above.

* Soul Destroyer almost doesn't procs, havent seen it work yet.

*I don't know if a goddess is considered over powered but..wth it can solo all mvps when geared..no priest in any games can solo bosses...lols Im confused..

* Should remove Magic Immunity from Obeaunx, it's really deadly against mage-class, perhaps just give it a Magic Damage Reduction ability.

*Name change for classes :x I still prefer seeing them the RO way :x

1st Job - 2nd Job - Transcendent

Acolyte - Priest - High Priest

Thief - Assassin - Assassin Cross

Magician - Wizard - High Wizard

Swordsman - Knight - Lord Knight

Merchant - Blacksmith - Whitesmith

Archer - Hunter - Sniper

(Alternate Jobs)

Thief - Rogue - Stalker

Magician - Sage - Professor

Swordsman - Crusader - Paladin

Acolyte - Monk - Champion

Merchant - Alchemist - Creator

(Note : Becareful of how you script Asura Strike(Glacier Fist) and Acid Demostration.

** Major Bug : Captain Geffen gets p4wned by Dragon Petite sometimes and the games abruptly ends like this.

*-* Side Note: Some people in my game were pretty offended by how you craft the lore of Loki and Odin *shrugs*, bad model for Loki too..the God Of Pranks, some suggested you should use a illidan in demon form model..a smaller size of it too. I think you should check out the Lore of Norse Mythology . Please don't be offended, im just giving opinions and some feedbacks from other players i've been playing with. That's all . ;X

*-* Side Note: Instead of "XXX has left the Ragnarok World* Why not put it *XXX has logged out* ? Lols I personally find it more entertaining and, well..kinda ..cool ? :xxx

Last edited:
Level 1
one problem i see with makin it so you have to use pots is that you dont have enough invantory slots as it is. if you gave us like a second set of invantory slots for example minipets from GoH or the backpack wisp from tbr. i personally would use pots more often then

Level 2
agree with all above...

u can put a back pack for saving potion or items..
or can u make potion stack with each others se we can bring 99 potion in one slot..
i like style of equipment like nickba's orpg, i think u should try it, it cool..
when will tr1nity's rpg 2.0 released??

Level 1
Oh,with potions it will be really cool,but,as KySoto said,not in main inventory :|
Waiting for you solution for this problem)and it will be better,if potions can stuck more than 5 in one slot

Level 3
I have to agree with KySoto, the pot problem bugs me.
If u have a full invertory, you can't really fight against the MVP bosses (if u solo them, since i barely get pro's in it) so a second inventory or a mobile box would be helpful

Level 2
Amazing RO ORPG!! :D Good work Tr1N1TY!!

i hope the next version will be released soon.

5/5
rated !! :D

Last edited:
Level 3
Can anyone proof that they have changed job from a Magician to Wizard - Warlock ?
From the acclaims by players that seems to never get the Dark Bible, I myself did a test on Single Player, killing Dark Magicians (Even the "SPECIAL" one outside the tower itself) from level 60+ to 100. However no Dark Bible drop, so i am beginning to suspect that it may have even been implemented ? o_O

Or beef up the drop rate.

*Further suggestions*

Allow active abilities to be attribute-wise, something like 2x Int Spells or something like that, like in RO itself Soul Destroyer's damage formula is :

1) Soul Breaker Base Damage = Physical Total Damage + {(SkillLV * Player's INT) * 5} + Random Damage (500 ~ 1000)
2) Final Damage = Soul Breaker Base Damage / Enemy DEF + Soul Breaker Base Damage

People would build their character diversely in such were implemented and I believe it would increase the fun element in the gameplay ;)