1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Tr1NiTY's ORPG v1.3

Submitted by Tr1NiTY
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
A Rpg made based on Ragnarok World...
Hunting and leveling your character
Change the job to the higher one
Grouping and defeat the Boss MVP
Face Loki and defend Prontera at all costs!

Features:
- Mostly based on Ragnarok World (monsters, items, jobs, quests, systems, terrains, dungeons, bosses, etc),
- Has more than 200 custom items,
- Has more than 15 boss MVP fights,
- Save/load systems (not available in single player mode),
- Has a storyline. 1 1/2 hours later, you'll face the Loki, defending the prontera like hero siege and kill the Loki!
- Max hero level is 100,
- Epic map size, 256x256 mostly playable with 8 cities and many dungeons!
- Many secrets to be revealed!
- 4 steps of jobs! (ex : Novice lv10 -> Swordman lv50 -> Knight lv99 -> Lord Knight),
- Imported models and icons,
- Custom spells and gameplaying (exp, hero attributes, hero skills, etc),
- Novice has 2 skills, Job 1 has 4 skills, Job 2 has 8 skills, Job 3 has 14 skills,
- Credits available for Hiveworkshop,
- Custom hero quests to be solved,
- See Quests *f9 for more informations, tips, and user credits!

please download as you like
and enjoy the map

Critics, comments, and suggestions can be posted here!
Thx, GBU

Keywords:
ragnarok, Ro, Online, RPG, great, ORPG, Tr1NiTY, Trinity, RO RPG, good, new
Contents

Tr1NiTY's ORPG v1.3 (Map)

Reviews
15:19, 31st Jul 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
  1. 15:19, 31st Jul 2010
    ap0calypse: Rejected

2. Murcky

Murcky

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hmm, sounds like fun. I am gonna try this out :p
    Thanks for uploading.

~Murcky~

3. Neogecko

Neogecko

Resources:
    Resources:
    i'm desperately searching a new rpg (Defiance won't release v0.008 of his rpg XD) so i set many hopes in your RPG :D

4. Tr1NiTY

Tr1NiTY

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    please try and comment me after that :p
    thx for your hope
    i'll have my best

5. krisserz

krisserz

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    What is RO in map name?

6. Neogecko

Neogecko

Resources:
    Resources:
    ok i played .. i still play BUT one first BIG MINUS i'm searching for this DAMN "invisible" (why the hell invisible) job 1 tester and nobody can find anywehre such a tester like this...can you please help us XD?

second i looks like the entry into the archer hall in payon city won't work :D .... wrong ... ;( XD

HEEEELP in need somebody HEEELP XD

Last edited: Jul 8, 2009
  7. Neogecko

Neogecko

Resources:
    Resources:
    while i can't find the jobchanger (wich seems to be invisible) i will seed your map in the battlenet and wait for your answer trinity XD

i found another bug i loaded my char and my stats where 10 ,10 1,0 again i thought i could set them new but i only got 2 lumber(i'm lvl 10) you should save the stats or give the player his lumber back after restart not just delete the stat points...

edit: finally i found the jobchanger :D but the archer hut still is bugged (you can't get inside)

8. Tr1NiTY

Tr1NiTY

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    invisible job tester :
    well, just buy a True Sight in Potion Specialty
    then use it in any city...
    (the clue is : the job tester's start location is not in the middle of the city.. It has wander abillity which can walk around the city... no exact position about it)

@Neogecko
    well, it's the matter
    you must spend all lumber before you save your char...
    about the status, well, i tried it and everything was saved. All status are saved!
    maybe you've forgotten to use ESC button and increase them manually?

don't worry, when you get your job changed, your stats will be reseted again :p

9. Neogecko

Neogecko

Resources:
    Resources:
    k... :p another annoing thing .. the attacks ... it makes no fun and the map ends before the timer becuase some important guy dies... in my opinion the attacks are unimportant 4 the map and they just reduce the fun....

10. Tr1NiTY

Tr1NiTY

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    about the bug
    some of my friends just noticed it :p
    and i was trying to fix it
    thx for reporting

about the attack
    should i remove it?
    some people also said that it's annoying
    but some people also said that it's fun
    well, in my opinion, it's also used as an anti-bot system..
    no one can botting in this map coz they should protect those attacks!

11. Neogecko

Neogecko

Resources:
    Resources:
    well but you cant protect those attacks if you're a newbie... :p

bye the way i died( by trying to protect the town XD ) and found another annoying point by that .. XD you should decrease the gold/exp decrese when you die .. you can increase it with higher lvl'S but when you are an lvl 8 swordsman an die you lose 800 G ... remember that the enemies give 6-18 G in (this lvl area)

in ym opinion you should delete those attacks... because .. who cares bot users i just wanna play the map its not important 4 me if someone other has al lvl 999 hero

PS: one of my friends i sad because he said in the Original Ragnarok game are 12 more jobs included and the one he wants to play isnt in this map

12. Tr1NiTY

Tr1NiTY

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    yup
    changelog for v1.1
    - Fixed the unsaved status n attributes bug
    - Rebalanced Hunter's skills
    - Fixed Archer's Arrow Shower's Skill
    - Changed Change Job Hunter Quest
    - Reduced experience rate a bit
    - Fixed the Prontera Elite Bug
    - Reduced Death penalty from 100xlevel -> 50xlevel
    - Make the Boss MVPs' become stronger
    - Fixed some minor tooltips errors
    - Make Captain Aldebaran a little bit stronger
    - Add some trees in orc encampment (making it unable to get through from orc village -> kobold village)

thats it

@Neogecko
    well, one of the main quest of playing this game is to protect the city ,isn't it? :p

12 jobs? well, of course in the later versions I will add those other remaining jobs like crusader/paladin, and so on!

13. Neogecko

Neogecko

Resources:
    Resources:
    great that you can fix the bugs so fast :D

so can you maybe add a non "defend the city" version or ask in the beginning "do you wish to protect cities?"|<yes>| |<no>| just like more and lesser exp mode :p (city defend is the more exp mode in that case)

would be nice if that is possible

Edit: oh i just forgot in the Job description of the merchant(F9) stand that he becomes a blacksmith with lvl 15 but i dont know if that is true ... maybe only the description is wrong otherwise thats a BIG BUG :p

EDIT2: the archer house is still not usable...

Edit 3 xD: where can we find the acolyte shop ?

14. FrozenFenrir

FrozenFenrir

Resources:
    Resources:
    well ive tested the map and there are so many flaws...

-why to hell does every poring-like creep have no attack?
    not even angeling?

-that invisible job tester thing...meh...make him bigger so u can see him earlier in those 8 secs(its pretty short) and ffs reduce the cd of that item by half...it takes ages

-ive tested the merchant-class so far and well...it has nothing to do with RO...the only original spell was mammonite... which was also not really like the original...

-...why is every hero agi based? it doesnt make any sense...

-looks like the blacksmith quest doesnt work...the description says that u have to give your coal to the "guildmaster" who i guess is the whitesmith in the guild...but u cant give him any items...i placed it at near as possible to him but it didnt work either. neither with the other npcs in the guild.

-those attacks are extremely stupid. sorry but what the hell were u thinking? u have always to stay at town just to protect the city? cmon thats ragnarok, not a hero defense.ppl are SUPPOSED to walk around and not stay at the city

-the level needed from 1st job to 2nd shouldnt be 15 but the original 40 -.-
    the 2nd job doesnt directly become to the transcend job...which means for example: knight doesnt become a lordknight... its knight->reborn to high novice->high swordsman->lord knight

-wtf priestess becomes a "goddess"? its high priest(ess) not goddess-.-
    seriously...with that many flaws i really have my doubts if u played RO more than 10 minutes
    no offense but there are better ro maps out there

the only good thing i could tell was the terrain. the cities seemed to be on their original places(havnt checked all).

a barely 2/5 if u dont fix the bigger flaws

15. Tr1NiTY

Tr1NiTY

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    hello...
    this is my map and i have my inspirations there...
    why should i made this map to become 100% pure ragnarok onlinee

- poring has attacks, when you attack him
    - invisible job? none of the people complains about that
    - merchant class? can you make it to vend in this warcraft3 map? no one could do it
    - about whitesmith/blacksmith, everybody has its job, they read f9 quite well and know how to change the job
    - hmm, i'll reconsider about the city attacks. anyway, you should only defend the aldebaran city and the next waves. the other can be defended well by the guardian. even if you're clever enough, you can gain exp more faster with those attacks
    - job 2-> job 3 should be lv 40? well, i don't think it should be lv 40 as it is too fast to be done.
    - job 2-> high novice -> high job 1 -> job 3, well, if you implemented this, the mapsize would greatly increased, and i have had many problems about that
    - again, should i imitate the names exactly like "priest -> high priest?" just think weird that a female acolyte become a priest... priestess name should be better

thx for your critics, but then again, i don't want to imitate 100% from ragnarok online.
    coz i made this by improvements too..
    no offense :D

@neogecko
    quite good idea!
    well, that's only error message

16. baigaisnazis

baigaisnazis

Resources:
    Resources:
    help

can anyone tell me about this rpg

Tr1NiTY's RO RPG v1.1

i cant find for thief qyest i kill invisilbe man.. and now i cant find pyramid where is pyramid for thief quest?? i cant find it damn plzz somone tell

plzz

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2009
  17. FrozenFenrir

FrozenFenrir

Resources:
    Resources:
    thorns aura isnt an attack -.-
    giving angeling no attack is like giving baphomet a 10dmg splash dmg attack with very slow attackspeed and if u killed him he drops a 3 slotted knife...-.-
    i dont complain about the job but the item to reveal him...its cd is way too long-.-
    merchants arent only there for trading...they have enough offensive skills like cart rush etc.
    I DID ffs i did everything written in f9 but it didnt work

its still extremely annoying.
    please remove it...its definately no fun for new players without a char...or make at least that mode that neogecko mentioned...

read properly-.-
    the level from job1(merchant) to job2(blacksmith) should be 40 not 15 as u written in the f9 description
    as i said... some ppl did it before ...it worked...and well its map size wasnt that much more than yours if i remember right
    again...read properly ffs
    its about the "goddess" uve written
    the job name is "high priest"/"high priestess" and not "goddess"

if u have that many edited stuff stop calling it ragnarok

18. baigaisnazis

baigaisnazis

Resources:
    Resources:
    wtf... plzz anyone answer to my question i cant fint a pyramid i need it forr thief quest ;(

19. FrozenFenrir

FrozenFenrir

Resources:
    Resources:
    ffs dont double/triple post
    use the edit button-.-
    read the hive rules