1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Choose your ride to damnation in the 5th Special Effect Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The winners of the 13th Techtree Contest have been announced!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The 13th Music Contest Poll is up! Vote for the best tracks in this symphony of frost and flame.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Race against the odds and Reforge, Don't Refund. The 14th Techtree Contest has begun!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Slugterra v1.3

Submitted by KnIght.Sushi
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
A map that base on a tv-show "Slugterra" the Slug-Shooter use their slugs to fight with the enemies.

Map Details

Map Details
At the starting of the game, Host/Player 1 have been choosen to choose the amount of kills to win. Every player are available to shots a Normal Slug that deal 80 damage and 4.25 seconds cooldown. Earn money from kills, Buy more powerful slugs to slay your enemies. Enjoy! ^^

Map Details Extras

Map Details Extras
New gamemode! with zombies! you can choose ether a shooter or zombies!

Screenshots

Screenshots
I do not know how to save the screenshots into Hiveworkshop, can anyone teach me? Thanks then the next verison 100% sure have Screenshots

Changelog

Changelog
Verison 5.0:
-Added Elai Shane
-Fix the bug when another people cast skills will stucking the slugs
-Zombie's with nice skills [Zergling, Normal Zombie, Dalaran Zombie and Tanker]
-Zombie's attack cant aim its a instant skill!

Credits

Credits
1.Licvid

[rainbow]Hope you guys like this game! I would continue adds more Slugs/Modes and so on into the game. Any bugs or suggestions come and tell me. Sorry for the broken english x).

Garena Account: gTg._.P3rF3cT/KnIght.SuShi
Hive Account: KnIght.SuShi[/rainbow]

Keywords:
Slug, Slugterra, Slug-Shooter, Gun, Shoot, Aim, Run, Kill
Contents

Slugterra v1.3 (Map)

Reviews
22:39, 16th Mar 2014 Orcnet:
  1. 22:39, 16th Mar 2014
    Orcnet:

2. G A T E

G A T E

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    LOL dude :D
    You're making up with Slugterra cartoon into WarCraft map ! Bright idea !
    Keep it up , boy ! :thumbs_up:

EDIT:
    Btw, your slugs introduction.
    It is "Lightning Slugs" NOT "Lighting Slugs" :)
    Bad grammar. But still fun map though !

3. Remixer

Remixer

Resources:
    Models:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Resources:
    YOu can upload screenshots to Hiveworkshop by going to your User CP. Scroll down to your notifications. In the left you can see settings (fields etc…) one of them is Images and Albums (or something like that). Press that and "Create an album". Then just upload pictures to it, notice you can not upload every image they have max size and file format.
    If you want them to show up in the description go to the album and copy the image address and add it to the text like [.IMG]Image Adress Here[./IMG] without the dots :)

So we come up like this [​IMG]

4. IcemanBo

IcemanBo

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Template:
    Tutorials:
    JASS:
    Resources:
    Hello, the idea of map is not bad... but I vote for Needs Fix right now.

Your triggers are not MUI or MPI (if more than one inctance is active it will bug).

You have memory leaks, which is not acceptable in periodic triggers which fire very often. (game may get laggy after some gametime)

Terrain can also be some better, but two major reasons are really the memory leaks and the bugged spells for more instances.

Here you are two tutorials which might help you a lot:

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/triggers-scripts-269/things-leak-35124/

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...rials-279/things-gui-user-should-know-233242/

5. Legal_Ease

Legal_Ease

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
  6. Orcnet

Orcnet

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Couldn't kill slugs, spells takes too long to kill either players or zombies, the sfx being cast on each spells has some weird effects going on, I suggest changing them.

Terrain is too grounded monotone, could better make up some cliff levels or waygate dimensions.

Upkeep keeps bugging the player, remove the food level constant to prevent the No and Low Upkeep announcement.

no much items going on.

For now its a good practice, but not yet ready for an acceptable upload.

7. king arthas123

king arthas123

Resources:
    Resources:
    can I have the map please??I want to test it.