• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Outland v1.3

Reactions: DeadBoss
Outland v1.3
Melee Map 1v1

"Leveled and marked by the Burning Legion, and inhabited by angry draenei tribes.
This planet is a dangerous wasteland for anyones unfamiliar with big demons, and deep dark abysses."

Features:
  • 6 Gold Mines
  • 2 Goblin Markets
  • 2 Mercenary Camps
  • 1 Tavern
  • 16 Creep Camps (4 Green, 8 Orange, 4 Red)

ss3t.png

ss2lu.png

ss1bp.png

[/hidden]

[hidden=West Volcan (1.1)][img]http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/2460/ss5u.png

• Release!
  • Gold Mines' Income Reduced. (They have been overexploited, you bastards!)
  • Terrain Improved. (It's said that one night elf druid raised a lot of trees on apparently empty spaces. / Two volcanoes were activated because of an earthquake, or it was because the fall of an ogre?. / The only tavern in the area finally has decorated their exteriors for the weary adventurers, yay!.)
  • Passive Creeps Added. (Take care of them, they are in danger D;)
  • Gold Mines' Income Boosted (Just a little bit.)
  • Terrain Improved (Blame it on the boggie always changing planet.)
  • 2 New Orange Creep Camps (And they're badass!)
  • South-West Gold Mine Income Fixed (Thanks to Rafal for pointing that!)

• Last Twice Orange Creep Camp Fixed (Not so badass...)
    • Overall Terrain Improved (Let's hope that now it's more stable!)

• Many thanks to Sunbeat and NighTerror, who helped me test this map when it was beta!

Keywords:
    Melee, Outland, Exoras, 1v1
Contents

Outland v1.3 (Map)

Reviews
13:23, 30th Jan 2011 Cweener: Approved My post.
Level 2
Well, this is my 1st upload. Yay ! Personal Achievement n_n

I'm latin so don't be surprised if you find a grammar error over there, let me know about it to fix it!

Any non-destructive comment is welcome.

Level 6
Pretty decent melee map.
I like the drop tables. Those are pretty cool.
There could be more environmentals, although since it's on outland it's not too bad.
Although there is one thing that needs to be addressed.
Untitdled1.jpg
See the spaces? (which you can see on your map in the editor by pressing the 'p' key)
That's not good. And because outland only has one type of tree, it isn't easy to fix. But you need to if you want a higher rating from me.
Otherwise, 3/5 and approved.

Level 2
Pretty decent melee map.
I like the drop tables. Those are pretty cool.
There could be more environmentals, although since it's on outland it's not too bad.
Although there is one thing that needs to be addressed.
View attachment 97104
See the spaces? (which you can see on your map in the editor by pressing the 'p' key)
That's not good. And because outland only has one type of tree, it isn't easy to fix. But you need to if you want a higher rating from me.
Otherwise, 3/5 and approved.

Fixen, along with other fixed and improved things x3

Level 2
You fixed it that fast?
I have to see this..
one sec.

Okay. Wow. Pretty quick there.
Nice. Now a 4/5. :p

Yep, i'm that fast! :goblin_good_job:

Btw, could you let me know what is the stuff that don't let my map get rated as 5/5, at least, by you ? Even if it's a general review, say it and i'll try to do my better n_n

Last edited:
Level 10
nice map but sort of plain. Add fog and spread some environmental doodads around the map to make it look nicer. I think it would also look better if some of the fronts of those blizz cliffs had some rocks or something on them. Blizz cliffs look awful, but do keep good order.