• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tr1NiTY's ORPG v1.3

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
A Rpg made based on Ragnarok World...
Hunting and leveling your character
Change the job to the higher one
Grouping and defeat the Boss MVP
Face Loki and defend Prontera at all costs!

Features:
- Mostly based on Ragnarok World (monsters, items, jobs, quests, systems, terrains, dungeons, bosses, etc),
- Has more than 200 custom items,
- Has more than 15 boss MVP fights,
- Save/load systems (not available in single player mode),
- Has a storyline. 1 1/2 hours later, you'll face the Loki, defending the prontera like hero siege and kill the Loki!
- Max hero level is 100,
- Epic map size, 256x256 mostly playable with 8 cities and many dungeons!
- Many secrets to be revealed!
- 4 steps of jobs! (ex : Novice lv10 -> Swordman lv50 -> Knight lv99 -> Lord Knight),
- Imported models and icons,
- Custom spells and gameplaying (exp, hero attributes, hero skills, etc),
- Novice has 2 skills, Job 1 has 4 skills, Job 2 has 8 skills, Job 3 has 14 skills,
- Credits available for Hiveworkshop,
- Custom hero quests to be solved,
- See Quests *f9 for more informations, tips, and user credits!

please download as you like
and enjoy the map

Critics, comments, and suggestions can be posted here!
Thx, GBU

Keywords:
ragnarok, Ro, Online, RPG, great, ORPG, Tr1NiTY, Trinity, RO RPG, good, new
Contents

Tr1NiTY's ORPG v1.3 (Map)

Reviews
15:19, 31st Jul 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 4
well, i'm implementing the system that:
if you want to be a tanker; only increase the str
if you want to be an attacker; only increase the agi
if you want to be a spellcaster; only increase the int

because when i change the primary attribute of the knight to the str
he'll get a huge hp + great attack...

@fenrir
it's located at the bottom of alberta city
from payon forest -> go to the bridge to the right
then go down, enter the forests, kill all of those spores and plants.

Level 8
To answer a point made earlier in this thread (sorry if its already been talked about and/or fixed), you CAN make a way to allow thew merchant class to vend. Take a look at Fantasy Life. You get a job as an alchemist, you make potions, then you bring them to a special area and they are "sold". Just give the merchant the ability to make his own little stand or work area, where he can bring goods hes made so he can "sell" them. Simple as that.

Level 3
lol

in all rpg games!!!!! ALL!!!!! wariors have high and end medium dmg.. thats why str need pirmary stat he tank+medium dmg it is in all rpg just not in ur.. and now the mvp boses ir stronger?? lol i was 100 lvl in job 2 i had 6 rare items in my inv and i cant kill mvp bsoes i need go 2 times t obos to kill hem and now they are stronger omg lol.... atleast u can put than primary stat str lol

but not fair thief class have primary stat he have than attackspeed/dmg and+armors psc... not balanced hero again... lisen if u are thief he have correct primary stat. he got attack speed/dm/armors if i am warior he got rong primary stat.. it means only ar4er/thief have primary stat coreect but its not fair they are to strong.. in dmg..my friend was ar4er he was stronger than me in 50 lvl job 2 i was 100 lvl job 2 knight... not fair thief/ar4er have primary corect and others not.. ou ye almost forget about mage.. he need prmary stat int.. hes dmg dealer.. bt his primary stat is agility lol? u messed up stats ; (

ou yee now the xp is smaller this version is to hard

Last edited:
Level 1
is the magician job change lvl 2 bugged or somthing? it says kill dark magicians for the dark bible i have been killing them for hours and it never drops i must have killed 300+ dark magicians

Level 3
omg.. so small xp did u add maler xp too lol?? omg u make hardes bosses and now xp smaller?? in 1.1 version i was 40 lvl i kill 14 lvl skeletons i get big xp now i am lvl 20 i kill 14 lvl skeletons i get 2 times smaller xp but in 40 lvl i get biger xp for that skeletions why u put smaller xp

Level 4
i hope you understand it with my stupid english :<
the 3 stats are: str, agi and int~
str affects your hp and hpreggenrate(more maxhp and more hpreg)
agi affects your attackspeed and armor(higher attackspeed, more armor)
int affects your maxmana and manareg(more maxmana and higher manareg)

and the "primary stats" from a hero only affects the dmg, so has a hero primary stat str, he gets to the maxhpbonus and more hpregrate 1 dmg more too!

good, you understand this?
the Knight in this map is a TANK, he needs high HP and the Tr1NiTY doesnt want that he has high damage too...must i explain more =_=?

OR READ THIS
well, i'm implementing the system that:
if you want to be a tanker; only increase the str
if you want to be an attacker; only increase the agi
if you want to be a spellcaster; only increase the int

because when i change the primary attribute of the knight to the str
he'll get a huge hp + great attack...

and he changed the XP cuz of "balance" the most people dont like(nya, i like it, cuz its a RO Map and i played for a long time RO Highrateserver xD) it that you can go to lvl 100 in 20 mins or something like that^^"

Level 3
lol

its not fair!!!!! if u are thief u got correct primary stat thief need take only agi and he get attackspeed/dmg/armors

and wtf.. guards 4500hp? in prontera castle lol???? in 1.11 version was only 2khp i can kill tey with my magic knight masive.. but now i need use 6 times to kill them.. lol????? guards now have 2times biger hp and dmg 3-4 times higer .. why u put mobs stronger lol??? these guards in prontera are to strong lol.... u messed map now i dont like it.. 1.11 was bether even with stat bugs i can kill guaard without stats.. but in this version with my stats i cant kill them lol... this map suck... 1.11 was bether

Level 4
if you want your knight to have those huge damage, then increase the agi
well, i understand what u're saying baigais
that why in 1.3, i need to nerf the jobs once more
the theif guild and archer guild will go weaker
the merchant and knight will go a bit stronger
it should be more fair then

well, about prontera castle
that's the big point why i reset the code
because if you hunt there, you'll gain the level in no time!
that makes this map's diffilcuty drop to easy...

1.3 should be more balanced
i'll give event- 2x exp / 2x drop rate, fixed major bugs (about rare item n legendary specialty), rebalanced all of the monster's status, items and jobs.

maybe i'll release it @sunday/monday

Level 3
trinity atm i'm happ with you rmap so don't wonder that i'm nt writting ^^ I#ll be back if i dislike something XD

Level 2
Hi Tr1nity, ur map is somehow okay. Good work =D

By the way, I have a few questions here :

1) The secret shop can moves? I mean can it "walk"?
2) The Reveal Ring in Umbala reveals anything in an AOE around you?
3) What is the uses of Holy Water?
4) What is that thing that appears on the Highest Peak in Payon Forest? You know what I mean, that Lava thingy.

Something I need to tell you:

1) Change the "Tauren Totem" to "Assassin Guild XXX".
2) There are 6 areas in Glast Heim which link to a same place, which is very space wasting. Will you make a portal that is only accessible to the "same place" and try adding other things in the 5/6 areas.
3) Change every "Gold" words to "Zeny" and change the "Gold is obtained in Mined" to "Zeny is obtained from Monsters or bla bla bla".
4) Change those "Gold Income Rate", "0-50: XXXX" to a better text.

Last edited:
Level 3
omg... why u cant tell where is legend shop??? i beg u to tell!!!! tell meeee plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

and

can u tell me from waht lvl to lvl is weak mobs from waht lvl to lvl is middle mobs from waht lvl to lvl is strong mobs?

Last edited:
Level 4
1) The secret shop can moves? I mean can it "walk"?
2) The Reveal Ring in Umbala reveals anything in an AOE around you?
3) What is the uses of Holy Water?
4) What is that thing that appears on the Highest Peak in Payon Forest? You know what I mean

1. no, it's steady
2. yup, just like gem of true sight
3. it's item quest, find the quest forger that wants to exchange it w/ gold and exp
4. you've found an ultima dragon :D

secret shop?
@1.3 i've removed its hide abillity, you can find it more easier

1) Change the "Tauren Totem" to "Assassin Guild XXX".
2) There are 6 areas in Glast Heim which link to a same place, which is very space wasting. Will you make a portal that is only accessible to the "same place" and try adding other things in the 5/6 areas.
3) Change every "Gold" words to "Zeny" and change the "Gold is obtained in Mined" to "Zeny is obtained from Monsters or bla bla bla".
4) Change those "Gold Income Rate", "0-50: XXXX" to a better text

1. nice, thx!
2. it'll be replaced for something new in next versions, leave it be for this version
3. haha, i'll try to do that T_T, there were too many "gold text" in the game lol
4. i tried to do that, but i didn't find how to change it

Level 3
hey after few days u said will be 1.13 good :).. plzz make knights stronger ;) i had lord knight but the 1 skill suck oh 2 skills suck for 3 job lord knight skills suck 2 from 3 the pasive skill so suck 60% to absorb 60dmg.. lol...? it works only on 20 lvl mobs lol... and the skill who hit 4x str fxi it make another skill pasive... and make masive dmg skill 4xstr and take out that solo skill 4xstr it will be good than ;/

secret shop invisilbe are u crazy???? how to find it lol i need buy 300-400 eyes to explore all map lol.... imposible ti find hem lol... invisilbe LOL!!!!!!

Level 3
omg so hard lvl up and u will again reset codes lol?? if yes i will not play anymore from start over... its so hard llv up these guards are toooooooooooooooooooooooooo strong

Level 9
its ok that everyone have to take agi to make damge,but maybe you try to balance this by adding some extra damage to hp and caster heros.Otherwise they have to low damage and the thief and arcver are overpowerd.
Ina ddition i would rename agi and stenght-maybe stamania and combat. That would fit better.

Level 1
Trinity ... YOU got me ... damn it !!! i hv reveal the legendary bt it doesnt hv a single piece eq on sell @@ is tat bug ? u hv make a vry vry vry vry tiny size for it = = damn it ..... u know wat ? i run whole map to search it ... T~T

Level 1
Eh ... trinity ... dun remove the hide ability of tat secret shop .... let it b the original ... i think lot of player gonna hv fun wit tat XD haha ....

Level 1
1 more things .... the bonus attributes point from the boss cant b save ... so .... wat does it means ? only basic attributes point r load when hv a new game ?

Level 1
n how abt get every1 a personal storage ?cauz i duno whether the 'Player Propeties' (btm right of the map) is for storage or jz for view the $$ .... since every1 cant get thr except hv global blink .... can u explain tat @@? tq .... i oledi hv 1 global blink shoe XD so i wan to confirm tat is tat item in storage(Player Propeties) will b save ?

Level 1
Hey, I need abit of help, I have found the secret shop, I just don't know how to activate it, I can not see any items in it.... Please answer quickly, thanks.

Level 3
lol block 65dmg 20 lvl mobbs have dmg 100-150 lol that pasive skill suck its ture man ;/ hey u know what i found lol!!!! 3 job lord knight got 3 skilsl but whne i lvl up i get pasive skills cool.... but pasive skill 5 armors that realy suck u can make it 20-30 armors... and reflect+10armors well that is good pasive ; ) and cna u change plzz that skill parryng i beg u.. to hmm maby put 60% he block 200dmg.... and 1.3 u will reset codes if yes i will not play ; Dand tell where is secret shop where i need use eye to find plzz... tell plzz!!! dont say i will need it found in 1.13 i want now now now tell plzz wher use eye to tofind

Level 3
hey

wtf where us lutie??? wow codes will not reset yyye!!!!! emm when will come out version and plzz change that pasive skill who giv 5 armors change to 20-30 armors plzz i just got 100 lvl job 3 wow nice skill i can revive wirh full hp.. but cooldown damn so long.. can u fix it to 600 sec not 900? if u fix skill parryng 30% block 200dmg.. pasive skill aura armor fix to 20 armors it will be good.. and what u will do whne the knights will be sronger?? and wtf where is lutie?

Level 3
where is poring hunting zone lol???????????????????????????? tell plz?

i found legendary speciality but he not sell legend items.. i found wrong man?

oh yes mpv bos.. in prontera castle.. imposible to kill hem IMPOSIBLE!!!!

he have life steal he heal every few sec.. i hit hem hp he full again full hp every few sec imposible kill hem.. u need make hem weaker...

99 lvl bos are even weakter than prontera castle bos hes to strong too strong!!!!! he heal full hp and got life steal.. lol

ou yee he put magic and i cant hit hem even 2 times.. he used that magic al lthe time and i cant hit hem i cant take hem off even 2% hp lol.. make hem weaker!!!!!

Last edited:
Level 1
Legendary

Hi Noxse here

we were 7ppl playing your map this last week at a LAN party

i just wanted to give you a thumbs up on your map caus its great..

its not to easy and we liked that. We are allmost 7 ppl in 3ird Job and we are 3 ppl in 3ird job with a +70 lvl :) its a great RPG
havent played RO tho i found a map and looked up the name Lutie and got an idea of where the Legendary shop would be tho i still havent found it atm the others are not here and where i think it is i cannot get to with a Assasin

BTW. when do you expect to release the new v1.3

I just reached lvl 100 Assasin 3ird Job my question now is.. does ther 20% dodge you gain there stack with the 25% dodge you have in the starting Job wich you still have in the 3ird allso.

P.S. baigaisnazis plz stop whining so much.. this is clearly a map to be team played and not a singleplayer map THATS why you cant kill him so no nerf plz or it would just simply be to easy...

Last edited:
Level 3
i found bug i reach lvl 100 and whne i load char i dont have pasive skill reflect 10% dmg and +10 armors that paisve skill i dont have anymore whne i reach lvl 100

Level 3
loki bos cant kill u have make hem to strong.. i csant kill even minions who come to town.. i have 6 red items from mvp boss i have 1k dmg.. and 16k hp in these armros who come to prontera there is mages who put magic and u csnt hit... and the mage put that magic only i cant do nthing.. i cant hit.. but mobs kill that king in 1 minit... how can kill minions lol???? the mages are to uuber povered with that magic they put only that mage and thats it i cant do nthog i cant hit.. captin king die in 1 minit.. make it mushc easy loki boss.. that mages delete i cant kill even 1 mob cuz mages b put magic i cant hit... plzz make it easy!!! that loki oh yes that cow bos 99 lvl i kill hme he revive oke i kill hem second time he atain raive oke i kill hem third time he again revive omg?? he have 99999 lifes?

Level 1
O m g...

All previous anwsers in here was find it your self caus it isnt THAT hard you just have to play it a little and not cheat your self up...

baigaisnazis did you realy have to spoil it for everyone who reads this thread ? seriusly..

Level 3
yeha thx i already found him :D but i im here to tell another bug... the smith does realy lagg i believe that each time when he dies he get an extra aura (multiple auras but you see only the one) and after a few death's those auras do lagg ... the game is still non-laggy but each time i look at my friends whitesmith the whole game lagg when i look back to m archer everthing is fine .... so it must be the smith

Level 1
y its true (im this friend).
But there is something else.
As Whitesmith, he got 2 skill which can create gold.(chance 17%).
But if you are f.E. in a Dungeon, he creates more an more gold. After 30 mins the whole Dungeon is full with this gold (gold is kinda useless atm), because i dont want to pick it up all the time. Because of the thousands spinning coins, my laptop starts to lag. (duo-core, 4gb ram,...)
You should change the skill. Maybe in "you get 25 gold" instead of the "you create a coin".

ps. I like your map ;)

Edit: Sry havn't seen your post ;)

Level 2
Hi again.

Bugs :
1) Can you do something with the "Poison Attack" of Assassin/Assassin Cross? The player will get absolutely ZERO exp and ZERO $$ if a monster is killed by inflicted poison. This will hinder our lvling progress or maybe other thing else.
2) When I loaded my Assassin Cross 100 lvl, I have found that my 4% Aura Lifesteal has gone.

Changes :
1) Lower the hill of where the Viper is as it is difficult to attack/skill him. Even if I lure him out he will get back to his position very soon.

Level 1
Version 1.3

Again could we get an estiment on when the Map will be released in v1.3 ??

Level 1
Ultima Dragon

We just killed Ultima Dragon with just going up there and throw magic on the ground and just autoattack for the melee and he droped an item on the ground tho you have to make sure that you at least lure him a little down.. you dont have to be able to see him but just lure him a little down so he dosent drop the item on the hillside where you cant get it... id say his position is fine.

And another question... IF you say you lvl a Novice and Job 1 and Job 2 and 3 to all lvl 100 would you gain more Attributepoints than if you just lvl your Novice at lvl 10 ?

Level 1
Loki Spawntime

We are having some problems with ppl allready having like full Red or Godly items and having to wait 1hour for Loki is kinda a loong wait with nothing to do caus we killed all the MVP Bosses... maby enable some way to seach him out or spawn him ?

Level 1
well ive tested both magic user classes(acolyte+mage) and there are some things which made think...
- the wizard becomes very weak very soon due to the fact that nearly none of his skills are int related...so every other class(except acolyte) easily out-damages him.
also im missing some of the really good spells like all the "bolt" spells(firebolt,cold bolt and lightning bolt) or jupitel thunder(which is kinda the most used and imo best singletarget spell for wizards) and stormgust (u could replace frost nova with it...in the real ro, nobody really uses it =P)
and...why does the priestess have mace mastery?
giving a pure support class some dmg seems useless to me cause he wont deal much more dmg either.
maybe replace it with...hm...
ressurection(ressurects a fallen hero)
or
kyrie eleison(the damage will be completely blocked for 10 attacks OR u get only 50% dmg for a certain amount of time)
or
increase sp regeneration(but i guess the "goddess"(its still called highpriest...)has it already)

ive looked also on the most of your pvps and i was veeeery wondered why u havent taken the admiral proudmoore model for drake.
drake is a pirate and not a dark knight...also the proudmoore model doesnt need extra datasize cause its already in the wc3:tft =O

Level 1
You seriously have to change is the distance the bosses run towards you. Many of the MVP bosses can easily be killed with the help of an archer class, simply by attacking him from a cliff. The boss then tries to run to your hero, but turns around halfway, and returns to his original position. It takes a while, but it is incredibly easy to kill 80% of the bosses without even getting touched by them.

How about a little bit of description of what you have to do when LOKI arrives?. I still haven't really figured out wtf I'm supposed to do (apart from defending Prontera)

Use floating text/texttags to mark where the warps go. It is frustrating to actually having to walk into every single one to find out where they lead.

Many spells could be done better with a little bit of coding effort. That would greatly increase the fun in playing, since it really isn't exiting to use Wc3 standard spells for 90% of all things.

Wth does the Assassin Cross have rain of chaos as an ability? That is just completely unfitting.

The Boss fights are kind of boring, most of the just have a stun spell, and attack you. Some have a few other things, but none of the are in any way original/exiting

The LVL3 Job Change quest is to easy. The LVL3 Test boss is the weakest of all the MVP bosses, and is easy to find as well.

For the ease of understanding, you could make and image of the world map(the minimap, maybe edited to look good as a map), that can be called via a command (-map or something) and is then shown as a CineFilter. This should then have the names of areas, warp connections, and LVL recommendations on it.

The item descriptions are messed up. Some items say "Main hand" others say "Weapon hand" some weapon hand items are actually for the off hand, and some (L) items are in the Mainhand, while other (L) items are in the offhand. The same goes for (R) items.

You need more, and proper quests. Right now they are short boring, and more like side riddles, that are not worth solving, cause you barely get anything for them (800/500 exp and gold are nothing)

Some creeps seem to be placed at random in their areas, which results in them oftem being placed underwater, or inside walls etc.

Novices can pick up purple items, but not blue ones. --> Messed up.

Some bridges etc are not placed properly, they are floating above ground etc.

Make potions, or any items that has charges stackable.

Make Job specific armor, helmets, boots etc. Arcane helmet for example gives 1000sp which is way to IMBA for some classes, resulting in them being able to spam their spells indefinitely, which defeats the purpose of having sp.

It is really depressing that most of the time, MVP bosses don't drop anything. You should think about changing that. If the same boss doesn't drop a single item after 5 kills, people get bored, and are not motivated actually do him again, or even go on playing, since it does not feel rewarding at all.

Instead of putting everything into one spell book, give the hero 4-5 main active skills, and put the leftover actives into a spell book, and the passives into another one.
Even better would be to be able to choose 5 spells that are directly accessible by your hero, which allows more customizable hero builds.

The archer's Agi Based Single target damage spell (forgot the name) deals 5xagi when having Job1, but only 2xagi on the consecutive ones.

The Legendary shop is way to hard to find, i actually searched it with a friend for 2 hours, and didn't find it. Even with the "iseedeadpeople" cheat in singleplayer, i couldn't find it.

Sometimes there is a bug when LOKI spawns: you just loose. Like after 20secs, even though the first wave isn't even in Prontera.

Optimize your save/load code, its getting longer and longer and longer. Its horrible.

How the F*** do you get into the ice area?

Why do you get teleported into a hole first when entering the warp in Umbala, and then to the cathedral?

How do you use the Player Property thingies at the bottom right of the map (with the sentry ward models)?

And one last thing: Learn how to use GetLocalPlayer()--> All the text tags shown in combat, especially combat are tedious as hell. Only show the ones relevant to each respective player.

Last edited:
Level 4
Bugs :
1) Can you do something with the "Poison Attack" of Assassin/Assassin Cross? The player will get absolutely ZERO exp and ZERO $$ if a monster is killed by inflicted poison. This will hinder our lvling progress or maybe other thing else.
2) When I loaded my Assassin Cross 100 lvl, I have found that my 4% Aura Lifesteal has gone.

Changes :
1) Lower the hill of where the Viper is as it is difficult to attack/skill him. Even if I lure him out he will get back to his position very soon.

1. it's made by those systems, enchantpoison is quite a very good skill, :p
2. 1.3 should have it fixed
3. 1.3 also have it fixed, it will go moree aggresive

@fenrir
yup, i've made up my plan like that
i'll change many of the jobs skills @2.0,
2.0 -> many job skill changes and new job alternatives, but i will have the code to be reseted once again. so, you won't be bored if you make a new warlock coz its skills are quite new (like jupitel thunder/firewall, etc)

Level 2
1. it's made by those systems, enchantpoison is quite a very good skill, :p

so, are you going to do something with it? it is rather annoying
however, i dont think that u know what am i saying, i repeat
Enchantpoison is a passive skill, and once u learned and hit a monster, the monster will inflicted poison and its hp will decrease. If the monster is die by poison, ur hero unit will get no exp and no money at all, in other word, useless battle.

@fenrir
yup, i've made up my plan like that
i'll change many of the jobs skills @2.0,
2.0 -> many job skill changes and new job alternatives, but i will have the code to be reseted once again. so, you won't be bored if you make a new warlock coz its skills are quite new (like jupitel thunder/firewall, etc)

when are u releasing 2.0?

Suggestion :
The loading screen is too "warcraft-ish", maybe u should change it or make it black.

Question:
1) The 5 areas in GH i mentioned, what will you do with them?
2) The lutie legendary shop has no items to sold? or I have found the wrong person ..

Last edited:
Level 4
when are u releasing 2.0?

Suggestion :
1)The loading screen is too "warcraft-ish", maybe u should change it or make it black.

Question:
The 6 areas in GH i mentioned, what will you do with them?

dunno, hopefully before i'm starting my university life :p, about 10-11th august

haha, i believe that it's better to have a minimal of pictures than only black

6 areas of GH, should be the Job alternatives Guild, example : Crusader Guild, and so on

Level 4
Changelog v1.3
=================
- Rebalanced all monsters, and jobs
- Rebalanced many skills and items
- Fixed Loki's Arrival bugs
- Added a new mode : Expert Mode
- Added event - EXTRA EXP/ EXTRA GOLD/ 2x drop rate
- Fixed Merchant Guild lag issue
- Fixed Legendary specialty's bug
- Added 3 new Secret items ; Fountain of Life/ Fountain of Corruption/ Fountain of Blood
- Code 1.2 still works
- Increases the aggresiveness of attacked enemies
- Harder game diffilcuty
- Remove saving game after loaded game (not -save / -load)
- Changed all Job 3 changing quest
- Fixed Rare and MVP items requirement
- Recoloured all Boss and Mini Boss
- Added 3 new Hero's skills to the Job3
- Fixed the Sleep status for some enemies
- Added/ removed some creeps in some locations
- and many moree......!!

You can see them at loading screen
please enjoy
thx