• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tr1NiTY's ORPG v1.3

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
A Rpg made based on Ragnarok World...
Hunting and leveling your character
Change the job to the higher one
Grouping and defeat the Boss MVP
Face Loki and defend Prontera at all costs!

Features:
- Mostly based on Ragnarok World (monsters, items, jobs, quests, systems, terrains, dungeons, bosses, etc),
- Has more than 200 custom items,
- Has more than 15 boss MVP fights,
- Save/load systems (not available in single player mode),
- Has a storyline. 1 1/2 hours later, you'll face the Loki, defending the prontera like hero siege and kill the Loki!
- Max hero level is 100,
- Epic map size, 256x256 mostly playable with 8 cities and many dungeons!
- Many secrets to be revealed!
- 4 steps of jobs! (ex : Novice lv10 -> Swordman lv50 -> Knight lv99 -> Lord Knight),
- Imported models and icons,
- Custom spells and gameplaying (exp, hero attributes, hero skills, etc),
- Novice has 2 skills, Job 1 has 4 skills, Job 2 has 8 skills, Job 3 has 14 skills,
- Credits available for Hiveworkshop,
- Custom hero quests to be solved,
- See Quests *f9 for more informations, tips, and user credits!

please download as you like
and enjoy the map

Critics, comments, and suggestions can be posted here!
Thx, GBU

Keywords:
ragnarok, Ro, Online, RPG, great, ORPG, Tr1NiTY, Trinity, RO RPG, good, new
Contents

Tr1NiTY's ORPG v1.3 (Map)

Reviews
15:19, 31st Jul 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 1
Since Trinity is currently unavailable just a short update:

The map is 100% compatible wit 1.24, also the newer versions of it, since it does not use any return bug functions (such as H2I).

In the time that Trinity was not able to work on the map, i spend some time with it, getting rid of the worst coding issues, optimizing the intro phase of the game, so it runs of rather smooth even on low end computers, and introducing a quest chain that will be hard to obtain and complete.
As a reward to that quest chain, you will receive a weapon of a new itemtype that has been introduced. Those items will be better than any other items that are currently available.

I do not know what Trinity plans in terms of 1.4 (the version that i worked on) and 2.0. But if he decides to skip 1.4, the currently new features and coding will be ported over to 2.0.

Level 3
Have patience, there's still alot to do (fixing, checking for leaking triggers & stuff)
Don't spam the thread with "release 2.0" "when will it be released".

Level 1
The bit about spam wasn't specifically pointed towards you. Several people have repeatedly asked about the release of version 2.0, and he was simply making a general post telling people to stop asking the same question over and over.

Level 1
To me, I think his above post about "when will be released 2.0... soon?" is spam. There have been a few pages back (i dont know how many) where Trinity said that he will be busy for a few days when he gets back to (wherever the place he said) there. So just wait, dont ask on the forums because he will put it up when it IS done.

Level 3
XD lol 18 sites.... i was too long away so.. i will continue my bugreports in V 2.0 because i have no idea whats already posted or not etc... see ya trin XD

Level 1
Sorry for my English ...
Excellent map.There is 1 issue of where the village of orcs and a fountain? ... 2nd profiles (for knight). Thanks in advance)

Level 1
I still have problem getting from archer to hunter (job1 -> job2)...

i cant find the nps's who gieve/sell/drop me Moon crystals.

if there's anyone reading this topic who knows where they are i would apriciate if they would tell me plz.

Level 1
How to be a hunter? I'm an archer level 59, i already go to the forest down of Payon but the only NPC that i finded can't give me the itens to advance class...
Please help me.

Level 2
you need to find 3 npc..
1 is below thara frog or whatever i forgot (pminiboss)
1 is below eddga
the other 1 is below alberta city

Level 1
shit man!!!!!!
i've finded the below alberta the below eddga but can't find below thara frog boss...
o_O
Please help me and the below eddga is bugged and don't give the item.

Level 2
try to make 1 empty slot before taking the item..
below thara frog turn left and behind the tree..
taraaa...
let me give u advise...
just play the map with observer turned on...

Level 2
have you reach lv 99 hunter??
if yes, warp to umbala, and go left..
there is a house, enter it, yu will find some zombie, just go trough and taraaa...
MVP job tester.. its easy ^^

Level 4
currently :
1. made up many new items
2. added up new quests
3. changed terrain and added some new terrains
4. reworked all the triggers, changing them into JASS. this can optimize the map and reduce the lag
5. added new abillities to the old jobs

still lots of works to do :(
sorry this is a very busy time for me
please be patient^^

Level 4
chance lord knight skin.. he look like a gay and noob.... and make skills stronger.. i had masive skill who hit 600dmg.. its weak... hey.. can u tell me now where is secret items?... wel i done map i get all god items.. i just want know how to get.. but its weird... secret item names is fountain of life/fountao of blood.. hmmm weird... can u pm me ad tell the secrets

Last edited:
Level 1
foc

can someone please tell me how to get the fountion of corruption please iv found the other two iv goten 4 3rd jobs to lvl 100 and i still need foc

Level 2
this map is truly amazing.. however i went witht he assassin class for the moment, and finaly worked my way up to level 50 so i decided to find the assassin's guild in the middle of that desert (that was tough at first) so i found the assassins guild got the fake captain and went on to kill the real captain..

this is were i found a MAJOR problem.
im not sure what your intentions are but the following events played out:

1. 1st time through i died to the lvl 25 guards that attack you when you enter the castle
2. i respawned and died again to the lvl 25 guards at the begining of the castle
3. i got smart and ran around the guards and into the black smith area THIS IS WHERE THINGS WENT HORRIBLY BAD

-i went into the captain's chamber and began to fight him, i had 2 bloody daggers, silver plate, and that random jawbone cap. i realized the captain has a rediculous Vampiric Aura i mean this didnt seem much of a problem at first i just killed the little guys who were with him and lured him out so i could focus on him alone.. the envenom ability for the fake captain got screwed compared to a level 50 envenom power with the Thief. now i ave 2 double damage abilitys which went off on top of each other rather often.. but that didnt help, the real captains vampiric aura is so high i couldnt kill the fool to explain to you the rediculousness of the situation i went to the bathroom and left my comp up with the fake captain attacking the real captain.. i was gone for about 10 minutes i thoght surely that would be enough time to get off a kill and get lucky with the double double damage but i came back and we were both still at full health.. the thing that made me mad was i had the chance to get a rare item for an assassin (demon claw of roar or something) but i could get it because i was doing this quest for literally 40 minutes...

something needs to be fixed here whenever Loki attacked my guy(level 22 fake captain) alone could tank through the Frost Giants as long as i had them funneled through the bridge and didnt get hit by bash. once i got hit by bash tho everyone died.. its just not possible to kill that captain for the quest and i can continue with a thief due to this =/

Level 4
i doesnt read your full text for the mission, but you must train the cap. a little bit, he has a rly strong statgrowth(something like 3 str, 2 agi and 1 int i think) and with the 2 bloody daggers it isnt so hard, i trained myself him up 2 lvl 40 or something like that and pwned all the guys easily^^"

Level 1
this map is truly amazing.. however i went witht he assassin class for the moment, and finaly worked my way up to level 50 so i decided to find the assassin's guild in the middle of that desert (that was tough at first) so i found the assassins guild got the fake captain and went on to kill the real captain..

this is were i found a MAJOR problem.
im not sure what your intentions are but the following events played out:

1. 1st time through i died to the lvl 25 guards that attack you when you enter the castle
2. i respawned and died again to the lvl 25 guards at the begining of the castle
3. i got smart and ran around the guards and into the black smith area THIS IS WHERE THINGS WENT HORRIBLY BAD

-i went into the captain's chamber and began to fight him, i had 2 bloody daggers, silver plate, and that random jawbone cap. i realized the captain has a rediculous Vampiric Aura i mean this didnt seem much of a problem at first i just killed the little guys who were with him and lured him out so i could focus on him alone.. the envenom ability for the fake captain got screwed compared to a level 50 envenom power with the Thief. now i ave 2 double damage abilitys which went off on top of each other rather often.. but that didnt help, the real captains vampiric aura is so high i couldnt kill the fool to explain to you the rediculousness of the situation i went to the bathroom and left my comp up with the fake captain attacking the real captain.. i was gone for about 10 minutes i thoght surely that would be enough time to get off a kill and get lucky with the double double damage but i came back and we were both still at full health.. the thing that made me mad was i had the chance to get a rare item for an assassin (demon claw of roar or something) but i could get it because i was doing this quest for literally 40 minutes...

something needs to be fixed here whenever Loki attacked my guy(level 22 fake captain) alone could tank through the Frost Giants as long as i had them funneled through the bridge and didnt get hit by bash. once i got hit by bash tho everyone died.. its just not possible to kill that captain for the quest and i can continue with a thief due to this =/

actually it isnt so hard to kill him you just have to know how and where
i'm telling you this cuz i killed him at lvl 22 or 23 :) So what you have to do is first to lure the guards kill them then hit the real captain with poison spell and run back then go up near the door and go in the corner there his vamp aura disappears and you just have to do it twice maybe :) and he will die
Good Luck :)

Level 4
i'm focusing in introducing the new map's forum
it's in www.torpg.tk
we can share everything there and focusing to finish the 2.0
1.4 do lots of game balancing and cosmetics, also some quests added and so on.
the codes from 1.3 cannot be used as there were so many bugs that can be manipulated in there.

Level 2
really nice map.. but kann u say where the hell i find the job tester MVP?????? i search sind hours but i dont find him, maybe i just to stupid :p but @ questlog i cant find any tipps

Level 1
i'm focusing in introducing the new map's forum
it's in www.torpg.tk
we can share everything there and focusing to finish the 2.0
1.4 do lots of game balancing and cosmetics, also some quests added and so on.
the codes from 1.3 cannot be used as there were so many bugs that can be manipulated in there.

great then :) i would like to try it and also about helping you with testing 2.0 :)

Level 1
really nice map.. but kann u say where the hell i find the job tester MVP?????? i search sind hours but i dont find him, maybe i just to stupid :p but @ questlog i cant find any tipps

job tester is up from woods where are undead spirits you shouldnt go up just go left and it should be there

Level 4
maybe the 1.4 will be released in this week or about nextweek haha
it still need some finishing touches from my collageus...
currently i'm making new spells for the old jobs, and going to add new jobs (the alternatives)