• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] Tomoraider's Campaign Series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 26
Interesting new remake of your existing campaign. Indeed, you have a good attitude of finishing out your project first before on moving to another one.

I also agree with those changes you are going to implement. It seems simple and small at the first look but I do as well prefer just some right amount of remakes instead of fully remaking it because as what Aero said at the first post, it indeed waste some time and might make you lose motivation at some points by staying too much on the same project for long durations.

Anyway, I wish you luck here and more powers to you.

Thanks, and yeah, if this were a full remake, I would probably lose interest in it. There's no need to change most of the stuff anyway.

And I couldn't do two projects at the same time, I'm barely finding time for one lol.

Level 11
Wow, amazing new building models and without blight, that looks awsome, and did you notice that RotBE EE got 7000 DOWNLOADS?!

Level 26
He said he'll think about a Gilneas campaign. That's enough spoilers already.

Not a Gilneas campaign, about putting Gilneas into the next campaign. They wouldn't be playable most likely.

Wow, amazing new building models and without blight, that looks awsome, and did you notice that RotBE EE got 7000 DOWNLOADS?!

Yes, I noticed, it's been the most downloaded map for like three weeks, it's amazing!

Campaigns ! I like your campaigns :D !
GoodLuck on this !
+Rep !

Thanks!

Level 26
Work on the 2nd interlude is going well, finally. Here's a screenshot:

2jbuwci.jpg

Level 11
Wow, nice screenshot, but, purple Forsaken?
If this is something interesting, then don't tell anything about it! ;)

Level 5
Nice screenshot, and good to see that u are back to work, but, how she is opening a portal? It's demons tatics, or someone so powerful, and she isn't none of them lol

Level 26
Sorry, not revealing any of the plot twists yet. :)

Also, what do you think about me uploading some 30-40 second videos when I feel like it on youtube, that show some gameplay, or a cinematic, or a unit? I made one as a test, so it doesn't have any new content.

Level 9
Hoho, 2 nutchops from the Alliance and Horde are in your campaign, good show!
still, will you add more secrets for the campaign?

Level 26
Nice screenshot, also, it's good to see that Garrosh will appear a bit more in your campaign :)
The skin for Jaina is really nice, fits better!

Yeah, he will have a bit bigger role so that it's not like he appeared out of nowhere in the original version. That skin is pretty awesome, Jaina looks more mature.

Hoho, 2 nutchops from the Alliance and Horde are in your campaign, good show!
still, will you add more secrets for the campaign?

Haha, well they won't be going crazy here yet.
And what do you mean more secrets?

Level 9
Yeah, he will have a bit bigger role so that it's not like he appeared out of nowhere in the original version. That skin is pretty awesome, Jaina looks more mature.

Haha, well they won't be going crazy here yet.
And what do you mean more secrets?
opps, sorry. you should add secrets, though, they are good. I don't know, secret units, items or stuff.....

Level 25
Happy 600th post, tomoraider!
Me! Me! I have Ideas! You can fix them in any order if you accept them.

1.War Slam - Slams the ground with the Gorehowl, dealing (insert damage) to enemies.

2.Might of the Horde(Passive) - As the warriors of the Horde feels the presence of their Warchief, they gain (insert armor) armor and (insert damage) damage.

3.Mighty Swing - Garrosh swings his axe, dealing (insert damage) damage to enemies nearby.

4.Bladestorm - [FONT=arial,helvetica][FONT=arial,helvetica] Causes a bladestorm of destructive force around the Blademaster, rendering him immune to magic and dealing (insert damage) per second to nearby enemy land units. [/FONT] [/FONT]

Level 16
Happy 600th post, tomoraider!
Me! Me! I have Ideas! You can fix them in any order if you accept them.

1.War Slam - Slams the ground with the Gorehowl, dealing (insert damage) to enemies.

2.Might of the Horde(Passive) - As the warriors of the Horde feels the presence of their Warchief, they gain (insert armor) armor and (insert damage) damage.

3.Mighty Swing - Garrosh swings his axe, dealing (insert damage) damage to enemies nearby.

4.Bladestorm - [FONT=arial,helvetica][FONT=arial,helvetica] Causes a bladestorm of destructive force around the Blademaster, rendering him immune to magic and dealing (insert damage) per second to nearby enemy land units. [/FONT] [/FONT]
I don't like the 2 and 1, but I agree with 3 and I HIGHLY recommend the 4-th bladestorm. It will give the 'like father like son' feeling to it. I mean, Grom's legacy still lives. :3
Edit: Also If he had an ability 'splash damage' like the Pit Lord has, it would make him feel more like a brute.
And don't give him reincarnation, the human hero has reincarnation(at least in the older version, maybe you will change it now).

Status
Not open for further replies.