• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] Tomoraider's Campaign Series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Ohhh.... I forgot about that mind control thing lol so is there a way for them to break free from Varimathras' will and side with Sylvanas? I mean demons are already OP tnx to the glorious Chaos Damage lol if not I'll still enjoy tearing them in to pieces hehehehehe

Level 5
Well, in WOW they also fought for Varimathras, because he gained the loyalty of half of Forsaken's soldiers, and when he and Puttres have betrayed Sylvanas, those who were loyal to Varimathras, helped him to take the city (and defend it against the Alliance and the Horde).

I never knew that lol tnx for the info :)

Level 26
I found some time so I decided to post two new screenshots!

adg8le.jpg
juu9h1.jpg

Level 26
Wow, i love it, this map looks really pretty, also, Sylvanas as hairdresser LOL
The Forsaken will have a racial spell like the blood elves in RotBe?

Good work!

EDIT: what is those faerie dragon?

No, I don't think they will, and those dragons are there just for April Fools xD

Hahahahh i lol'd. Well the epilogue could use some of that, just saying :3

Lol, you raise a good point...

Level 16
Motivation is like food; You need it everyday, in a few portions.
I hope you can manage your time and actually not stop modding, your mods are basically what keeps me in Warcraft still :3.
Anyway, you should think about a time management schedule, they work, seriously! :)
And make school primary, it's honestly the best thing in life, knowledge, that is. Treat it like a game, with checkpoints, rewards, quests. It becomes much easier. ^_^ (I tell you this cos in a while I was in a very demotivated state, and a time management saved my life).

Level 26
Motivation is like food; You need it everyday, in a few portions.
I hope you can manage your time and actually not stop modding, your mods are basically what keeps me in Warcraft still :3.
Anyway, you should think about a time management schedule, they work, seriously! :)
And make school primary, it's honestly the best thing in life, knowledge, that is. Treat it like a game, with checkpoints, rewards, quests. It becomes much easier. ^_^ (I tell you this cos in a while I was in a very demotivated state, and a time management saved my life).

Thanks, I'm not quitting WC3 modding, I'm just not very motivated to work on my campaign right now. Fun fact, when I worked on the original CotF, I had a two month break in between once. I also had a month long break with RotBE 2.0 and I'm not sure if I had any with original RotBE, I probably did. I actually do much better work after these longer breaks.

But anyway, this week are holidays so I may get some more work done. School is my primary thing, which is why this goes so slow :)

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
Breaks let you come back with a fresh eye to what can be improved; often in the fervor or excitement of the moment, we fail to look rationally at the things we are doing, and what we ultimately end up with after returning from a hiatus is often much improved.

/personalexperience

Breaks let you come back with a fresh eye to what can be improved; often in the fervor or excitement of the moment, we fail to look rationally at the things we are doing, and what we ultimately end up with after returning from a hiatus is often much improved.

/personalexperience

It's true. A break can't hurt now.

Level 26

/personalexperience

I completely forgot to respond, lol.

I agree with what you said. I'm actually motivated to do some work since I got time for it.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
I completely forgot to respond, lol.

I agree with what you said. I'm actually motivated to do some work since I got time for it.
No problem.

Yeah, I'm just sayin'... When I was doing the Trolls early on, I had crazy stuff like 'voodoo barges' and 'trolls riding owlbear/swamp beasts'... Then when I hit upon Ominous Horizons, I pretty much re-created it in my stuff... And I've slowly been fine-tuning it, removing stuff, researching things, making things better & more organized and more simple yet more fun (hopefully).

Suffice it to say, the Trolls I release here eventually will be quite different from the Trolls I started with. :p

Level 23
I hate to bring this speculation up again but I've been thinking and I believe the Third campaign will be based on the Burning Crusade and see a return of the Blood Elves.

Yea, i had this feeling once, and some time ago, he said something that he wants to do something with Illidan in his next campaign. So the blood elves will be included lol

Status
Not open for further replies.