• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] Tomoraider's Campaign Series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
Rise of the Blood Elves 2.0 will be updated this week. The update will mostly contain terrain fixes, minor story changes, some new fun optional things, and perhaps I'll finally fix the draenei bug. Let's hope I will o.o

tomo if I may suggest something:
The whole campaign is basically you controlling a base, striking multiple enemies.
So to make the last map more fun, why don't you fix the dranai base, BUT ALSO make another separate elven base, controlled by the A.I
I mean, let's have Lor'Themar and Alleria controlling the main base, one elven base by Liadrin, and one dranai base.
Make it 3vs3 thing, also make the timing longer, like 30 min+15min total 45min.
In my opinion that would be more challenging and also give the FINALE feeling to the whole campaign. ^_^

Level 5
tomo if I may suggest something:
The whole campaign is basically you controlling a base, striking multiple enemies.
So to make the last map more fun, why don't you fix the dranai base, BUT ALSO make another separate elven base, controlled by the A.I
I mean, let's have Lor'Themar and Alleria controlling the main base, one elven base by Liadrin, and one dranai base.
Make it 3vs3 thing, also make the timing longer, like 30 min+15min total 45min.
In my opinion that would be more challenging and also give the FINALE feeling to the whole campaign. ^_^

I agree with that but Liadrin and and Lor'themar should be together cause of Liadrin healing plus it's Aewynne not Alleria lol

Level 16
I agree with that but Liadrin and and Lor'themar should be together cause of Liadrin healing plus it's Aewynne not Alleria lol
It's been quite some time since I last played the campaign, thanks for correcting me :p
Also you do have a good point, but Lor'Themar and Liadrin are both melee heroes, while Aewynne is ranged. Still Liadrin is the most useful hero, I agree.
Maybe Awewynne+Liadrin, Lor'Themar by Ai..
Hey tomo could make two separate bases, controlled by the player.(Like TfT last sentinel campaign, naga and nightelves).
I'd like to see that outcome really. Maybe make two easy enemy bases, and one hard, that way you later gather all your army to beat the last base and win.
Anyway this is all brainstorming, I bet tomo won't focus too much on this, he's working on CotF and that should be primary objective.

Level 26
I do like that idea, but too be honest, I don't think I'll be changing the last map of RotBE. I like how it is, and it would actually involve a lot of testing, something I don't like doing much and I just don't think I want to do any major changes to RotBE anymore. I mean, I like the idea, it would be fun, but... probably not going to happen :\

And something little, my 3rd campaign is sort of in the earliest early phase. Me and my friend (the same one who wrote Alessandra's story) are slowly starting to think of the plot :>

Level 16
And something little, my 3rd campaign is sort of in the earliest early phase. Me and my friend (the same one who wrote Alessandra's story) are slowly starting to think of the plot :>
This is probably the greatest news so far, and I agree, there's always room for improvement, it's good as it is. But seriously bring CotF up soon, we're expecting it. :3

Level 23
One thing the RotBE update will contain is that you'll get a glimpse of how Forsaken will be in CotF v2.0. They'll have those new buildings and some changes. :>

It's good! It will be really better with this buildings.

Do you already thought in change Sylvanas' spells? Maybe doing her more supreme, no like a normal Dark Ranger, for example, Black Arrow, you made the unit has this spell.

Level 21
How would a Draenei Campaign work for in Warcraft III? Not saying I wouldn't want it, but how would it work, and I do like Draenei. Well females... :p

Tomo...I love your campaigns and is the Deathwing picture something for a future campaign with him or just a picture?

Level 26
Do you already thought in change Sylvanas' spells? Maybe doing her more supreme, no like a normal Dark Ranger, for example, Black Arrow, you made the unit has this spell.

Hmm. I think she'll mostly likely have the spells she has now.

How would a Draenei Campaign work for in Warcraft III? Not saying I wouldn't want it, but how would it work, and I do like Draenei. Well females... :p

Tomo...I love your campaigns and is the Deathwing picture something for a future campaign with him or just a picture?

I'm not sure, I don't have any plans for a draenei campaign.

And I don't know, we'll see :>

Level 5
Tomoraider have u considered my suggestion on a optional quest for Battle for the Undercity? ( you'll find it somewhere around here lol ) and GL on COTF v2 and excited about the ROTBE v2 update XD stay awesome

Level 26
Forsaken catapult wow model and defense upgrade
forsaken catapult name van meat wagon

What?

Tomoraider have u considered my suggestion on a optional quest for Battle for the Undercity? ( you'll find it somewhere around here lol ) and GL on COTF v2 and excited about the ROTBE v2 update XD stay awesome

Well, I haven't worked on that map for a while so not yet, when I get back to it I'll check out your suggestion again. :>

That's a shame:/ at least you'll leave some vanilla aspects of her:]

I think her spells are alright, in my opinion. I do prefer to keep using the default spells anyway.

Also, the RotBE update is most likely going to happen tomorrow.

Level 26
Rise of the Blood Elves [thread=245153]update - v.2.1[/thread] is out!

And now...

Riddle of the Future Competition!

As I said in the changelog, Riddle of the Future has been added across multiple maps in Rise of the Blood Elves v.2.1

Now, to explain: in the first map, you will find the main riddle with 3 blank spaces. To solve this riddle, you first need to find the words that go into the blank spaces. These words are found by solving other riddless and puzzles found across other maps.

First person who solves the main riddle will receive a prize: you will be able to create one enemy hero for my 3rd campaign, and give it a couple of lines. And oh yes, once it's solved, I'll reveal something about my 3rd campaign.

I've been told it's pretty hard. So, good luck!

Level 14
Rise of the Blood Elves [thread=245153]update - v.2.1[/thread] is out!

And now...

Riddle of the Future Competition!

As I said in the changelog, Riddle of the Future has been added across multiple maps in Rise of the Blood Elves v.2.1

Now, to explain: in the first map, you will find the main riddle with 3 blank spaces. To solve this riddle, you first need to find the words that go into the blank spaces. These words are found by solving other riddless and puzzles found across other maps.

First person who solves the main riddle will receive a prize: you will be able to create one enemy hero for my 3rd campaign, and give it a couple of lines. And oh yes, once it's solved, I'll reveal something about my 3rd campaign.

I've been told it's pretty hard. So, good luck!

Dude, I hate you! I was just about to start a new job when you announced THIS, now my productivity level is 75% down...

Level 6
I know !!!!

It`s either : "I like pie" or "Trolls be trollin` " . :D

Now where did I put those WC3 discs....here discy , come to daddy.

Level 16
Looks a bad idea... some players might use cheats to find it...

But how?, He said the riddle is 3 blank spaces, needed to fill with words. Cheats are not helpful here, it would take concentration/awareness to find the clues/riddle.

Unfortunately for me, I won't be able to test it until summer starts, or probably mid summer :(
On the bright side, I'll play both this one and CotF2.0 together, so I got that going for me.

Level 26
Looks a bad idea... some players might use cheats to find it...

Nah, you can't cheat. You have to find out the answers yourself :>

Unfortunately for me, I won't be able to test it until summer starts, or probably mid summer :(
On the bright side, I'll play both this one and CotF2.0 together, so I got that going for me.

Ah, busy with school or something like that?

Lol I've solved the first riddle the second is a bit hard the third I have yet to find lol why do I get the feeling I've seen this from somewhere?

Me and my friends thought of all the riddles and puzzles ourselves.

Level 5
I must've had De ja vu when I saw the main riddle lol but seriously though the second riddle is making my brain dizzy lol and good job Tomoraider:) I think I might solve this by tomorrow lol

Level 6
I`m playing the second mission.

How can I ally with the neutral clans?

I lost the first clan to the rebels because I lost too much time in my base but I can`t seem to get the other neutral clans to do anything.

I put both heroes in all 3 remaining circles.

o_O

Level 26
I`m playing the second mission.

How can I ally with the neutral clans?

I lost the first clan to the rebels because I lost too much time in my base but I can`t seem to get the other neutral clans to do anything.

I put both heroes in all 3 remaining circles.

o_O

Check the quest log, each clan wants something different.

Also, new screenshot from CotF:

2vcb71c.jpg

Last edited:
Level 23
I just test the AI of Fury of the Sunwell,and works fine to me, again, but now, shall work fine for all the players. And nice ideia of this "Riddle of the Future Competition!" I will try later, but since it's was you who made it, can be a bit more difficult, i'm bad with Riddles.

Kill! Kill! Kill xD
Nice screenshot! Can wait to play, maybe you should change the color of Vereesa for the campaign, putting Light Blue for her, thats fits more the Silver Covenant.

And btw, can wait to see something of your next campaign! :D

Level 26
I just test the AI of Fury of the Sunwell,and works fine to me, again, but now, shall work fine for all the players. And nice ideia of this "Riddle of the Future Competition!" I will try later, but since it's was you who made it, can be a bit more difficult, i'm bad with Riddles.

Kill! Kill! Kill xD
Nice screenshot! Can wait to play, maybe you should change the color of Vereesa for the campaign, putting Light Blue for her, thats fits more the Silver Covenant.

And btw, can wait to see something of your next campaign! :D

Awesome! Let's hope it works for everyone!

I think teal fits her better. I just got used to it, I guess, lol.

Nice work with the campaign tomo and thanks for the tip.

No problem. :)

Btw, the interlude Memories is done. It's one of the longest and most awesome cinematics I ever did, in my opinion. Now, I'll be getting back to Battle for the Undercity.

Level 16
Oh yeah, bring the bitchy mean attitude Sylvanas up in the game. That is what I love about Sylvanas, she's always so manipulative and precise, it's almost as she's the female counter-part of Arthas, only supporting the 'good' side. Or is she?.

Level 11
Sometimes, Sylvanas make me think that she is a man, but that part in the book "War Crimes", made me say that she is a girl once again.

Status
Not open for further replies.