• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Solved] Timer window not working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
Hey there, i am using a normal timer window (nothing much special about it) and used it before, but this is new to me; the window shows, shows the title but doesn't show the time, see the screeny
Can anyone help?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    244.1 KB · Views: 216
Level 30
Try setting last created timer maybe in a variable and use it instead of Last Created Timer.

Also I can see you hided and show a last created timer... what does this means? Do you mean here, hide other creted timers and show this one? You should really store as I say the Last Created Timer here into Variable and use it on Showing it instead Of L.C.T.

Level 16
1. I know how to post triggers but i can't do better then this for now (technical reasons)
2. For weird reasons, this problem does not appear the first time this timer is used (it only appears after the first use)
3. The hide timer then show, makes it only visual for one player
4. The timer is stored in al local variable if you didn't see

@xian, there are 2 lines that destroy something, first one destroys the timerdialog (window) and the second one destroys the timer (after pausing it)

Status
Not open for further replies.