• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

THW Hearstone Tournament #3 (EU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
wow, so much wow, really, I was here in past half hours chatting with players and doing few changes on the rogue deck, and now I am unable to play first round? well fuck this timing...

Level 24
wow, so much wow, really, I was here in past half hours chatting with players and doing few changes on the rogue deck, and now I am unable to play first round? well fuck this timing...

You should have read the rules.

Level 24
As the first page says it is the Hiveworkshop chat and the question has also been asked where to find it and I've answered.

Level 2
can I be brought back into round 2, 3 or something? I mean I was prepearing for this tournament a lot, I was making some weird decks and stuff, only to be disqualifiqued? come on?

Level 24
We could battle and then you'll have to battle anyone who's sitting of that decided round since we're 7 people.

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
It was kinda meh. If the murloc legenendary counts as free I was somewhat close to play with my normal murloc deck.

No issues, but I am not to happy with the outcome tbh. I expect to place last in this one :p

Chaosy vs ubbaa - 3-1
Chaosy vs Death Adder - 1-3
Chaosy vs purgeandfire - 0-3
Chaosy vs Massivemaster - 2-3
Chaosy vs Ceday - 0-3
Chaosy vs Razosh - 0-3

1-5 total.
prediction success.

Level 12
Will we continue tomorrow?

Ceday 3 - Death Adder 2
Ceday 2 - PurgeandFire 3