• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

There was a model of Warlock on wheelchair?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. I saw that there was a Warlock on wheelchair on the models page, but seems like it was currently deleted or hidden from everyone's view. So, maybe anyone have that model or know the author (so that i can contact with him for that model). As i aware, that model for the some Models Concept Contest or something like that. I've also attached the screenshot of the model itself. Thanks in advance!

6TOVS0YUclg.jpg

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 68
Criminy. Another
crybaby.
It's sad though that he helped me with a model and he was making creative ones too...

It's not like we make money out of these people's work or anything...
You're right:
It's none of our business.
I don't like the sound of that.
It is our business. We're a community. We have to know if there's something we can help him with.

Last edited:
crybaby.
It's sad though that he helped me with a model and he was making creative ones too...

It's not like we make money out of these people's work or anything...

I don't like the sound of that.
It is our business. We're a community. We have to know if there's something we can help him with.

I was not referring to not helping him. I would love to help, but if someone is not accepting of help then it is not good to force help down their throats. I asked many times. That's how it goes.

I was referring to honouring his wish not to have his models spread or be accessible. If he deleted his models then it is his decision to do so and it is a sign for us not to harm that wish. As simple as that.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 68
I appreciate you standing up for me, but yes & no; we may be a community, but to what extent do the community's desires outweigh the importance of individual privacy?
Everyone's free to do what they want. That doesn't mean they're rational about it and that we should respect their decision like a monument. We can understand but that's it.
For me, there is a sort of stigma on such persons if they don't fix the situation they caused.
If we do not respect the rights of a single user we cannot really call ourselves a good community.
Fuck tribalism and fake community feeling and communism.
Woah there. Let's not jump over a house.
I'm just saying such decisions have negative implications and are totally worthless in the end for that person. They gain nothing, we lose.

Everyone's free to do what they want. That doesn't mean they're rational about it and that we should respect their decision like a monument. We can understand but that's it.
For me, there is a sort of stigma on such persons if they don't fix the situation they caused.

Woah there. Let's not jump over a house.
I'm just saying such decisions have negative implications and are totally worthless in the end for that person. They gain nothing, we lose.

Do you want to be part of a community that does not respect the rights of a single person and just looks what is the best for the community?
Put yourself in someone's shoes whose rights have been violated just because someone else put their decision as shitty and illogical. Would you feel bad if someone did something against your wish and decision? This a personal matter.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 68
Do you want to be part of a community that does not respect the rights of a single person and just looks what is the best for the community?
I won't respect but understand it. It's different. That doesn't mean I would take action against it when it obviously doesn't hurt anyone, rationally.
Would you feel bad if someone did something against your wish and decision?
Well, you know, the notion feelings, is very exploited by leftists, those who enjoy Marxism, paradoxically.

As I wrote, everyone is free to do what they want (within the limits of the law, of course).

I won't respect but understand it. It's different. That doesn't mean I would take action against it when it obviously doesn't hurt anyone, rationally.

Well, you know, the notion feelings, is very exploited by leftists, those who enjoy Marxism, paradoxically.

As I wrote, everyone is free to do what they want (within the limits of the law, of course).

I can respect that.

So, just out of curiosity as a hypothetical, if I go and delete all copies of Retera Model Studio and Matrix Eater from the internet and ask that it be taken down permanently, are you guys going to respect my wishes?
I mean that's actually really weird, once I upload it doesn't it become something out of my hands in some ways? The Hive as a content service gets to decide whether to distribute it?

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 44
Well, it's sort of a weird honor code kinda thing. People submit to the Hive, publicly yes, but do so "because" they know that the Hive will allow them to take their stuff down if they wish.

I mean it's kinda built in to the nature of the site: resources/bundles are essentially modified Threads, and the OP (creator of a Thread) has full control over the ability to edit or even delete their own Threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.