• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Wrath of Nalfemaht V2

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
I used hald Devil May Cry and half Warcraft scenarios. I added music to last two main bosses that's because size is 10mb.But it has a good game-playing and trigger system.Map might be boring and hard at first but it will be really enjoyable then.You can understand the story from description and the books I put on the map.I took all the models, spells and icons from hiveworkshop I gave credits in the end but I want to thanks all the owners.All credit is theirs.

Update: my world editor was old wc3 data and it wasn't fixed completely new map is totally made with 1,22 patch-many spells fixed-bosses are edited.

head character tenris is given "devil trigger" spell, critical strike and evasion merged
death knight has been strengthened, spells edited.

"lichborne" given to death knight with many buffes game become more fun.buff efects are changed.

boss drop spell are strenghthened and increased (carrion swarm, whirlwind, siphon mana, void shield and magical blade darksword).

boss fight musics changed, in-game music changed, loading screen added.

not:I changed camera to rpg camera system but because of the map's design camera didn't fit.especially in boss fights I had to make it normal again.

not 2:use devil trigger and nalfemaht state(darksword's power) together it may cause fatal error..

...and and and with new skills game is funner than first version don't :D

little bug fixed.

Keywords:
devil may cry, warcraft, lich king, vampire, eredar, death knight, dante, rpg
Contents

The Wrath of Nalfemaht V2 (Map)

Reviews
Level 31
After I view the trigger, it was poorly coded till I do not know where to begin. To make it simplified, I would take a example of 1-2 of your bad coding which I found in your map.

• Warning tyoril gate
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit comes within 1200.00 of Tyoril 0021 <gen>
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Quest - Display to Player Group - Player 1 (Red) the Warning message: WARNING: Tyoril's o...
  • warning off
    • Events
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Trigger - Turn off Warning tyoril gate <gen>
You can just set it this way.

• Warning tyoril gate
    • Events
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Quest - Display to Player Group - Player 1 (Red) the Warning message: WARNING: Tyoril's o...
      • Trigger - Turn off Warning tyoril gate <gen>
To make it worst, you did not credit those author of those resources you used; which naturally breaking the rules of this site.

1/5 from me.

Level 8
whats the difference?...its true I'am not good in trigger but function is running. And I give credits to authors on the quest menu(F9) after defeat of Nalfemaht(final boss) its become visible.and you give 1/5...

Level 31
First of all, we have something that are called as quality and bug control. Having a defective coding would not make the game any good even if it does function.

For 1 fine example would be spawn system, creating a defective spawn system where the memory leak doesn't destroy would make the entire game laggy during the late gameplay.

Writing such a message is hardly consider as a credit, but more at where you get all those model.

All scenerio, calculations, game play, all systems belong to me. But all models, spells and icons taken from hiveworkshop. Thanks to all owner's of models, spells and icons.

Also, the victory condition immediately execute the moment the boss die. So, how do you expect the user to read it ?

You can argue that I am wrong about this, but save your tongue and tell it to the staff of hiveworkshop. What I am telling you are for your own good, if you do not like it and doesn't want to accept it; your map making skill would be nowhere to go.