• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Ultimate Naruto Hero Arena Map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
What animations? Right now I'm working on Arm Shot and Poison Smoke Bomb, as well as missile and effect/buff animations.

Level 6
Looks cool but are you going off of the dubbed naruto? Because Demon beam seems a little cheesy to me as a skill name. Same with Air Palm. Just little details but none the less the little things can make a huge difference in the overall atmosphere.

Good luck with your map.

Level 5
By attack hit you mean the buff of being poisoned or an effect animation of what it is like the exact moment the attacked unit starts being poisoned. There is already a poison buff in warcraft.

Level 15
D.I.Y Death, Thank you for your blessings.... However its true that I am going dubbed because I don't understand japanese, Byakugan however still is in its name as White Eye is **** up lame alright.. :) Good luck to your one peace too

Endel4: Attack Hit means, it shows some spikes from hiruko's body shooting outwards, that is what I meant

Level 5
Well, i got bored and i'm working on it more now, still gotta finish up some things.

Attachments

• Hiruko.jpg
    Hiruko.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 160
Level 5
No, duh I still have a lot of refining to do, and need to fix the hair, put some eyes, make the head less spherical, the tail more segmented. But if you don't want the Red Dawn robe, does that mean you want him on all fours?
I've already made all the bones, so animations work, i think
(by i think, i mean i think they work the way YOU want them to.)

Level 9
u should visit zerox's forum and get the naruto 4tailed model. its much better than teh old one- search for 'naruto 2' btw

Level 3
Hey, long time no see, I see your map is doing very well, oh and I agree with jarri there is a better model on that site if u dont know the link click my sig

Level 10
The problem with most Naruto maps is that many makers focus too much on making it look cool instead of making it play well. The abilities in your screenshots honestly look badly made and handled, You have too much spell effects, the chain one fills the screenshot. Also the weapons are roughly half the size of Tenten, which makes them way too big.

Just make sure you put some serious effort into balancing and gameplay.

-Teld

Level 9
Making a great map is so hard and long ! I understand you.

And i will look at your new map (but i prefered when we could rematch so fast to test it alone, and when the loading was short, and when the map was "light" (in size) to host it lol) when i'll have time, and i don't have for the moment. Sorry, no more feedback during 2 weeks xD

Level 5
Hmm, my project's frozen too.......
However, i'm finding other things to do in the meanwhile
And about the file size, I hope its fitted to work smootly on battle.net

Level 6
Need a better kyuubi model? I'd be willing to share it if you'd like. (the one in NvB 1.0e that actually looks the the 4 tailed Naruto with the black and red texture and custom spell animations)

Level 10
I hope you know this:

- There is about 47 000 of these before "Results 1 - 10 of about. 47,400 for "naruto wc3 map". (0.19 seconds)

- Those guys you thought were "messing around" were laughing of you

- And, what is orginal with this? Why shall we play it instead of the 47 000 other "Ultim4te N4rut0 supa killin power Best mappa ever totaly allstars power map" 's?

EPIC WAR TOTALY SURE NARUTO MAPS:

Page 14 x 38 = 532 maps...

Level 15
to iPeez: You are a smart asshole lol, jk... Well

first point: ok u got that ... so? whats your point over here?
second point: ok this is bullshit, I take their comments as a positive reference, not as a laughning bastard comment...
third point: Because this is truefully one of the best, the rest .. I aint sure, may be those are fake promised lmao

epic war sure has alot and i mean ALOT of naruto, any random download of those will make u drop your pants, the quality is like.. 0%

And I truefully tell you iPeez, that you will be screwed when this map is done because it will be a naruto map that you have never ever encounter before!

Comeon iPeez I am sure you understand what I will be doing for this map ;)

Level 9
Hey heads up to you Destiny. I'm quite busy lately and have unfortunately been having computer issues. I had to re format my computer and have to get Warcraft back on here. Once I get everything set straight once again I'll contact you and get back to beta testing for ya :smile:

Level 6
For the love of whatever you love update that Naruto model. There's a better kyuubi model wout there than that and its a transformation animation which saves a ton of space.

This is so crazy. Everybody now thinks about making an "Uber Naturot map, not like the other crappy ones"... Well rename it to just_another_naruto_map please because people who actually hate naruto and the stuff won't play the map, and that are about 70% of the wc3 players. Relax and let the others do the work. The overfilling of naruto maps is really getting problematic. I don't want to say anything bad at all, just that you don't get the amount of players you might want to have

If you don't care at all, ignore this warning and continue mapping.

I just hate wasting time.

Level 13
This is so crazy. Everybody now thinks about making an "Uber Naturot map, not like the other crappy ones"... Well rename it to just_another_naruto_map please because people who actually hate naruto and the stuff won't play the map, and that are about 70% of the wc3 players. Relax and let the others do the work. The overfilling of naruto maps is really getting problematic. I don't want to say anything bad at all, just that you don't get the amount of players you might want to have

If you don't care at all, ignore this warning and continue mapping.

I just hate wasting time.

You just havent tested my map. Test it.!

Status
Not open for further replies.