• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Naruto Spells

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hi i'm new here and i don't know if i put this thread in the right section but.. i make a Naruto map i have all the models i need but the biggest problem: "How to make spells??" i have some spells like:Chidori,Rasengan,katon,kaiten,lotus,EarthSmash(Sakura's jutsu),Konoha Senpu,sand coffin,ice mirror,hakee that one when neji is mad with 64 attacks ,desert avalanche,and ultimate of lee when he open 5th gate all is in trigger mod gui now i try to make chidori nagashi and naruto rendan but he dosen't work at anything so if you know to make spells on trigger mod GUI please help me This map will be the best map ever its called: Naruto World will be exactly naruto world :D:cute: SO IF YOU WILL HELP ME I WILL GIVE YOU CREDITS AND REP

Level 7
Yeah, but there is not all the models you say there.
Also, the skills you say are exactly like Naruto 3rd Shinobi Wars made by DreamRaider.

Also, your request is not specifically, and you posted in the wrong place.
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=309

Anyway thx for not helping me :D i will help myself and those spells are not from Shinobi wars are from another maps but that nevermind!

Level 7
This trigger don't work why?? please help me I meen he do all special and teleport but he don't take damage :(

Attachments

• help.jpg
    help.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 1,105
Level 19
To use custom models credits are enough you dont need permission

I think your problem is waits
Waits are bad in GUI

Level 4
For 1, if he can get the models, that is all the permissions he needs and for #2 even if he took them off a map that map is technically owned by blizzard and blizzard alone and unless they say he can't use them then I think he has free dibs..

As for your problem I don't really understand what u need..if your trying to recruit someone to do something this is the wrong section and I will gladly point you in the right direction.

Level 7
hi some information for the spells k let's try:D :
Spell Name: Naruto Rendan - Naruto make some clones and all of them go on to the enemy i thinck you don't understand anythinck i say so i find a video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQGh8QxJ ... re=related
Spell Name: Edo Tensai - orocimaru concentrate his chakra and he revive first and two Hokage they fight over 30 seconds then they die i try to find a video to view how it like:D Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSL3i3AgW98
And some spells from Sarutobi if you can do:D:
Spell Name: Shadow Shurikan - he throw one shurican and after 0.3 seconds another 3 -6 appear is a cool spell
Spell Name : Summon Enma - this one i thinck i can do
Spell Name: Shiki Fuujin - this one is the best he summon a ghost a big ghost and he stole soul of the opponent but.. when he finish to extract enemy soul Sarutobi die!! Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMJXgqIQbrA

And lastone From Sasuke:D
Spell Name: Chidori Nagashi - with this jutsu he make a foul body of Chidori i thinck you don't understand so i will search a vid:D Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5PYMAPTdl4
THIS IS ALL I NEED:D! THX FOR READING THIS!!

Level 29
This trigger don't work why?? please help me I meen he do all special and teleport but he don't take damage :(
To use custom models credits are enough you dont need permission

I think your problem is waits
Waits are bad in GUI

Indeed. Don't use "Casting Unit" and such things after waits, use Triggering Unit (or a variable in case you can't use Triggering Unit).

how do i use the naruto models,they dont appear after many tris,i restarted the editor etc. , any got got the correct paths?

Learn how to use that little rock inside your head and post in your own threads.

Level 4
Indeed. Don't use "Casting Unit" and such things after waits, use Triggering Unit (or a variable in case you can't use Triggering Unit).

Learn how to use that little rock inside your head and post in your own threads.

i did,but nobody seems to know how,i got kakuzu and sasori models working,but pein seems to be in two seperate files and its walays nothing or just the head.

Level 3
yo sasuke send me some spell ideas and ill make them if i am bored :)

~~Update

OOO Pizzaboy you lean mean non-doubleposting machine!!

Here

Attachments

• Naruto Spells.w3x
    18.9 KB · Views: 212
Last edited:
Level 7
thx man i will give all info you need in private messaje

here is My spells this map contains 4 spells:
Edo Tensai-the jutsu of orocimaru when he summon first and two hokage
Lee speed- Lee has incredible speed you will see:D
and Another lee jutsu: i don't know what is this jutsu name but is cool:D
and Chidori nagashi
soo i hope to like them

so you will do not help me .......k

Attachments

• Naruto 4 Spells by Sasuke32.w3x
    29.6 KB · Views: 162
Last edited:
Level 3
Hi i'm new here and i don't know if i put this thread in the right section but.. i make a Naruto map i have all the models i need but the biggest problem: "How to make spells??" i have some spells like:Chidori,Rasengan,katon,kaiten,lotus,EarthSmash(Sakura's jutsu),Konoha Senpu,sand coffin,ice mirror,hakee that one when neji is mad with 64 attacks ,desert avalanche,and ultimate of lee when he open 5th gate all is in trigger mod gui now i try to make chidori nagashi and naruto rendan but he dosen't work at anything so if you know to make spells on trigger mod GUI please help me This map will be the best map ever its called: Naruto World will be exactly naruto world :D:cute: SO IF YOU WILL HELP ME I WILL GIVE YOU CREDITS AND REP

can you give me when you have chidori rasengan lotus and ultimate of lee ?

Level 15
About the models, you don't need permission. The people who made them don't own them. Blizzard's disclaimer even says that Blizzard owns everything that has a Blizzard-Specific extension file.

The thing about the makers is that they believe their models are very sacred and very well-made. Because they think their models are so great, they don't want them to be placed into maps of inferior quality. (Maps like Naruto Wars, Shinobi Wars, Hokage Ninja, blah blah blah). They figure that if people think a map sucks, the person who helps the map maker (in this case the person who makes models, not specifically for that map, but in general) also sucks.

You don't even have to give credits to people who make your models. It's simply a sign of respect. So like, back off with the permissions. No one cares. If you can "hack" a map and "steal" the models, or get them by any other means (a friend, a public resource provider, etc.), then good for you. If you really get angry, maybe we should call Blizzard and tell them that you're claiming rights on something they already have pattons on.

Attachments

• Warcraft-User-Rights.jpg
    Warcraft-User-Rights.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 174
Level 21
Firstly, Naruto Spells are not really favoured in this community = bad cards.
Secondly, a good spellmaker does not like to copy spells from games.
Thirdly, get some rep, get some activity, so everyone will take you serious.

Currently, no one really cares what you want, you are just begging without trying yourself to do the spells, thats really poor, very poor.

Level 36
i would post them all if no one haves something against it ... but there are a lot of people with a higher rank than me that say that i need rep for Naruto models ...

Well, they are a fag, and I assure that unless they are moderators (which they won't be) I am of a higher rank than them. So go ahead and post them, as long as you give credits.

I don't like naruto, but I respect that some people do, many people do, and uploading these models will cut naruto spam in half.

Level 17
U should know that no-one will help you at this rate. Spells made from an anime or movie is also a pain in the ass to do, since they need to be almost cinematic based for it to look as the actual skill.:hohum:

My tip for you is, read some GUI tutorials, learn to make normal triggered skills, move on to JASS, and then you may make your own skills.

You must understand that these skills aren't easy to do, otherwise they are often just plain dull and boring to do.

Plus, with your current reputation many people will think of you as some half-finisher. Many people ask for naruto models and spells, get some of the things they want, then starts to think it's boring and throws it in the can.
This is why no-one wants to spend time on you.

After all, you need to encounter the big problems, not hand them to someone else, otherwise you will not be able to encounter the small problems and just hope that someone else does it for you. (Kinda a big-brother-syndrome:xxd:)

Level 17
Not all spells... Kage bunshin, easy. But to make Chidori so that Sasuke or kakashi runs forward doing it like in Naruto Wars, or Itatchis 72 hours thing(forgot name) like in Naruto hero builder, it just takes too much time if you're going too make it as eyecandy so that it look like in the series.

Also, it is quite necessary with the eyecandy. I would not want to play a Naruto map with spells like goukakyu no justsu to be based on breath of fire and so on.

Status
Not open for further replies.