• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Naruto Ninja Duels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I've made a hero arena with naruto characters where each character has 3 mana and 3 hit points. Every hero attacks once every 2 seconds and deals 1 damage per hit. If you ever played Ninja Duels or Ninja Duels Advanced then this map is almost like them, the difference here is that a hero has to take 3 hits in order to die, not just one.
Heroes have 1 default spell (Replacement technique) that most of the times gets you out of the trouble. They can learn up to 4 skills, 3 of them cost 1 mana, and the ultimate costs 2 mana (usually this ulti spell kills at least 1 hero).
The map supports up to 12 players (only 6 for now in alpha version) and has a hero tavern from where players can pick their heroes.

About game modes:

When the game starts the host has to choose the game setup and the others have to wait until host finished. At least 4 dialogs will apear in this order:
1. Select arena - the map has 3 smaller arenas where the fights will take place. Until now, these are: a) Training Grounds; b) Valley of the End; c) Konoha Forest.
2. Select Teams - players can fight free for all or team up as the host likes.
3. Select Kills Limit - Kills limit can be 10,20,30,40,50. When a player reaches X kills, the winner of the game will be deaclared (or the team if in team mode).
4. Select Hero Pick - there are 2 modes here: All Pick and All Random

After the game mode has been chosen players will have to choose a hero (or not if All random mode has been picked) and then heroes will be moved to the arena. The game ends when a player(or a team) has reached the Kills limit.

About the heroes:

The curerntly made heroes are: Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, Lee, Neji and Tenten. There cannot be 2 players that have the same hero. If you are familiar with the animes the hero abilities are.
Naruto - Shadow Clones, Naruto Combo, Kyuubi Chakra, Rasengan
Sasuke - Sharingan, Lion Combo, Cursed Seal, Chidori
Sakura - Heal, KO Punch, Evasion, Inner Sakura
Lee - Konoha Whirlwind, Front Lotus, Drunken Fist, Reverse Lotus
Neji - Byakugan, Gentle Fist, Palm Rotation, Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms
Tenten - Dance of Knives, Weapons Trap, Weapons Mastery, Twin Rising Dragons
I will not detail each ability as you are probably bored of reading this stuff.

What am i looking for:
- A guy who can make good terrains
- A guy who can make good spell triggers
- A guy who can make hero builds and balance them
- A guy who can make multiboards and in-game text
- Betatesters

Map progress:
Terrain: 30%
Game Triggers: 85%
Heroes and Spells: 15%
Game text and multiboards: 60%

I also attached some images of the map i made so far.

Attachments

• n1.JPG
    n1.JPG
    114.7 KB · Views: 115
  • n2.JPG
    n2.JPG
    151.6 KB · Views: 228
  • n3.JPG
    n3.JPG
    136.5 KB · Views: 125
  • n4.JPG
    n4.JPG
    114 KB · Views: 134
  • n5.JPG
    n5.JPG
    138.8 KB · Views: 162
  • n6.JPG
    n6.JPG
    135.1 KB · Views: 162
  • n7.JPG
    n7.JPG
    146.4 KB · Views: 206
Level 4
I can do spell triggers, game triggers, hero builds, hero balances, input sounds and music to the map, but i'm not that good with the terrains. That's why i'm mainly looking for a terrainer. The rest of the game i can do it myself, although any help would be apreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.