• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need Naruto models.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi, this my first post.
I'm from Argentina and i'm creating an Naruto map. In this map u can live the life of a ninja of Naruto starting be a gennin to be an hokage, anbu, akatsuki member...

I need models of Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, Shikamaru, Chouji, Ino, Kiba, Shino, Hinata, Lee, Neji, Tenten, Kakashi, Gai, 1 sensei of the sand, Tsunade, Third Hokage, Fourth hokage, Gaara, Kankurou, Temari, all akatsuki members, Orochimaru, Kabuto, Tayuya, Jirobou, Kidoumaru, Sakon, Kimimaru, Zabuza, Haku, Iruka, Morino Ibiki, Anko, 1 kazekage.
I think that is all..

If someone can get me those models, I shall be very grateful to him.

For suggestions [email protected]
See later.

Level 4
the problem is that a lot of the members here hate people who just sign up and request and leave after they get what they wanted..(pick up and leave)

so its kind of an insult to the modellers who work hard for it

Last edited:
Level 28
yes
:$

what is the problem?
FAIL.jpg

I don't like s&l-users

Level 2
I read the rules, and say they can not ask models and then once you get, follow the map and not come back anymore to the forum.

But I doubt that I would do that if I register, will not be asking for models only, because with what I would hate to sign up ..

I already came into this forum or downloading maps, models, reading guides, in fact I have already made a map, and now I want to continue the map of Naruto.
I already had searched models of Naruto, but had not found that I needed

If you hate Naruto, well, is a big part of this moment that this occupation of the warcraft.
They have no post because if both hate the anime, that the posting that interests them.

It is recommended that requesters post why they need them, post pics of the desired character/s, and show some details and progress of their project (by screenshots and text descrition). This would increase the chance that you'll get your request fulfilled, but it's still not 100%.
Read the stickies in the request forum and see what I mean.

But unfortunately for Naruto fans, many of the modellers in Hiveworkshop (including me) have no interest due to the massive request of anime models (especially Naruto). And most have no interest in the Naruto series itself.

So the only best chance to get them is looking and learn from this thread.
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...uest-but-if-you-looking-heres-teh-site-92545/

It will be complicated and tricky, but with a lot of hard work and any kind of searching, you'll might find what you need.

I'm not attempting to be mean here. I'm trying to make this post as constructive and true as I can.

Level 5
I read the rules, and say they can not ask models and then once you get, follow the map and not come back anymore to the forum.

But I doubt that I would do that if I register, will not be asking for models only, because with what I would hate to sign up ..

I already came into this forum or downloading maps, models, reading guides, in fact I have already made a map, and now I want to continue the map of Naruto.
I already had searched models of Naruto, but had not found that I needed

If you hate Naruto, well, is a big part of this moment that this occupation of the warcraft.
They have no post because if both hate the anime, that the posting that interests them.
WAIT WHAT!? speak english

Level 15
n3d N4rutu Sp31 P4x

z0rd, i recomend u something, don't request until u have reputation, u can see them represented in gems, they are after the Posts count, for example i have 30. u can see how many a player has by putting the mouse on them. Besides, if it is ur first post, go to the INTRODUCTION FORUM, it's recomeneded for new users, u can get useful tips and help there, also some people welcome you with rep, cuz not everyone introduce himself or maybe for some other reasons.
You can also win +rep points by helping people, triggering, general mapping skills, terraining skills, photoshop or other programs for skining and making loading screens, avatars etc, and of course, modeling.
There are more ways to get rep, for example contests, but these are the easiest.

(jugas en el ombuserver? :p)
ARG
(don't speak spanish xD its a rule :p)

Level 2
hahaha

yes, I play in ombuserver :p

oo I'll see the introduction forum and become back :p

Status
Not open for further replies.