• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Anime Models [Not Request, but if you are looking for, here's teh site]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm tired of seeing anime requests all around(specially in the Modelling & Animation forum), here's the site in which they give them out:
Ä£ÐÍÔ*´´Çø - ħÊÞÄ£ÐÍÇø - U9ÉçÇø ħÊÞRPGÁªÃË|ħÊÞÕù°Ô|ħÊÞµØͼ|ħÊÞ¹¥ÂÔ|ħÊÞRPG|ħÊÞÏÂÔØ|ħÊÞÂÛ̳ - Powered by Discuz! (Various reports point to the existence of viruses on this site.)

now get yourself a translator(google has one,look next tothe searcher for language tools) and look around, you have 250 mandarin pages to read.

some tips: Huo Ying has some relation with naruto and Death means bleach in chinese.

Reasons for this thread:

*Avoid people from subasting the models, guys this isn't a market, it really pisses off.
*Reduce the number of threads here.
*Pass our troubles to the chinese :p, (actually joking).

Use this translator: Language Tools

also, to download models, you require to be using the chinese page directly (not translated)

If you are looking for models, always look at [Original] and [Share]

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 13
It still won't be enough for them.

They'll demand a perfect translation of the site. And once they have that, once they see that their favorite character isn't on there (Or it is but poor quality, which means it'd have to be atrocious in order for the buffoons to notice) they'll just come back here on their high horse and demand us to make the models.

It's an unending ordeal.

Level 14
It still won't be enough for them.

They'll demand a perfect translation of the site. And once they have that, once they see that their favorite character isn't on there (Or it is but poor quality, which means it'd have to be atrocious in order for the buffoons to notice) they'll just come back here on their high horse and demand us to make the models.

It's an unending ordeal.

Yeah, I got google to translate it (omg imagine that..) and there are very few models besides naurto. But! There are quite a few Black_Stan models.

Also, I found an Ed Elric model :D I haven't opened it yet (don't have 7zip on this computer >.>), but it probably looks like shit.

Oh also, it's funny because in their "model section" they link quite a few models from here and wc3campaigns. They mostly have Dan Van Ohllus and General Frank, but they do link several other people. It made me lol.

@The_Silent and Ghost765, I fail to see how your discussion pertains to this thread. Please stop.

Level 5
i was on the side some days ago o.o
very interesting:
Ultimaaa the guy who created the first naruto models o.o
is still active there =O

they have great anime model there *_*
but dont know why o_O
after i downloaded a rar file there and opened it o.o
it was empty o.o'

there is lol, yahoo translates it. Anyways blinkboy heres a model me and my friend made(took 1day for each form), the 2nd form i made my very own. I would like to see you dissprove me seeing as no one has made these models yet. But since my friend doesnt play b.net all permission asking/credits(he told me this) go to meh :xxd: pics of him are attached.
for poops and giggles about nnoitra go here

Attachments

• wtf.JPG
    wtf.JPG
    71.5 KB · Views: 176
  • wtf-1.jpg
    wtf-1.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 102
Level 14
I'm neither a Naruto, nor a Bleach fan but would love to see what's in there if there were an English translation of the pages with a click of a button.

copy the link.. put it in google and there's a button next to the search that says "Translate this page"

Not all that difficult.

@FF7, that's good?

Level 14
I doubt it's a virus. It's probably just your computer saying that it might be a virus because it doesn't recognize the file or something. It's very doubtful that there's a virus because the site is moderated and monitored.

Please, for the sake of my sanity, get back on topic.

Level 3
Can't open them..?

Um, am I doing something terribly wrong?
It seems that no matter what I do, several of the models on that site just can not be opened by Magos', mdlvis, Wc3Viewer, or even the World Editor
Is it because it's Chinese...?

I'm entirely unsure what to do about it, because I'm able to open several models fine, like some based on dynasty warrior characters, naruto, bleach etc...

But some of the really amazing ones I just cannot open...
If I'm doing something wrong, or ya know the solution, please PM me... if you don't answer it here. Or if you need specifics..

Here's what the progs tell you when you try to open the .mdx files:
Magos': "An Unknown Error has occured"
Wc3Viewer: Crashes
Mdlvis: Similar to Magos' but not in English, lol
World Editor: The file cannot be opened.

I can point out/link to/send specific posts/models if need be.

Errr.. On second thought, here's one of the files that I'm having the problem with. You'll have to extract it from the .rar first. And before it's asked. It was not ripped from a map, or altered in anyway. It was freely distributed in the thread. It's an anime styled hero model.

[edit]

Alternatively, you can get the file from the thread itself, I guess, rather than here.
http://bbs.uuu9.com/viewthread.php?tid=936259&extra=page=12

Attachments

• 锤女.rar
    405.3 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:
I was force to rename the rar file that will use common letters to open it myself (it didn't work for me if I didn't change the name).

I tested the model ingame, and it works fine.
Maybe it was the foreign letters (looks like squares if you haven't installed support for asian letters for windows) on the rar file that didn't let you use the files correctly.

I'll submit the the one that worked for me (with minor fix, by adding Portrait camera and fixing Texture Materials).
The author (yzdengliang) of this model still have full credit.

Attachments

• cy_by_yzdengliang.zip
    438.5 KB · Views: 118
Level 3
Have I ever told you that I love you? I was going insane... Thanks a lot, I'll try that with the rest I'm having issues with. Just rename the rar file to english.. was it? Thanks a lot, again.

Level 3
Just one tiny question. How do you pick mandarin chinese in the translator. I have tried chinise, korean, croatian and japanese. Even chinese traditional on another search engine, though that one only revealed a sentance.

I would be very happy if you could tell me how to translate it.

Level 3
Try using google's translator, the Chinese option worked great for me. Thanks again for the site Shinigami/Blink, and thanks to whoever stickied the topic.

I really suggest using Yahoo's Babel Fish instead.
Use the "Simple Chinese to English" function.

Level 3
...oh yeah. That was the hamods site. I couldn't believe someone did some Samurai Shodown characters, but couldn't find my favorite ones.

Level 4
you need to LOOK for them this isnt a model searching thread but someone has already made one i think its still in the front page of requests

Seems like some models requires an account with gold coins...?

The gold coins aren't obtained through real money, they are like Reputation in that site. They are just given away, you can also gain gold coins by playing a stupid game in the site.

The gold coin system was made so people would waste more time in the site, than just going there and get resources from it. It also avoids resource leaking.

About the password

I downloaded some of the models to look, and the password is normally within the Rar file, it's like ?????:[password], just look at the comments.

Level 4
Are that freaking lazy to go and look for it? seriously if you are to lazy to that you dont even deserve the models

Status
Not open for further replies.