• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Naruto spells

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello friends,

I would need help Naruto spells!

For you who don't know Naruto is an kick-ass anime.
And i really suck at triggers.. but mapping and other stuff im pretty good.

So i need some not-so-advanced spells (i think)

1. Backslide
(The hero will slide back about 100 "range"? it can be upgraded to 700 range)

2. Backslide with kurenai [if possible]
Same as above but the difference is when you slide back you also throw 4 knifes straight forward

3.Chidori
(Real info from anime: Chidori is an technique that gather massive amount of chakra in your hand .. then you do a straight thrust in very high speed against your enemie.)
So you can say.. a hero that recharge something..(a blue effect if possible) stands still about 7 seconds. Then in very high speed atack the hero that is targeted with one hit kill dmg. It looks like this
Chidori_2.JPG

4. Summoning no jutsu!
(This should be easy to do. You know theese circles that many spell makers do? like the pentagram?
Yeah one of thoose around the hero.. not big tho just a little one (around the hero or just a mini one in front of the hero). The circle looks like this
Summoning.JPG

Then a big frog will be summoned (i can do the frog but if you want to do it, it must be a murlock i guess since there is not a frog model.. right? the murloc should be big..)

5. 64 hit combo
(A spell that makes the hero atack speed go VERY VERY fast for some seconds about 64 hits in.. 6 seconds, yeah i know you can't do exactly 64 hits but that does not matter.. just make it look mad :D )

I would be very happy if just any of theese could be done. Thank you very much for your time!

/Wolf[/img]

Level 2
The_Raven said:
1) Check out my Charge and Seize abilities.
2) Use a dummy caster.
3)
4) There's a frog model: units\critters\Frog\Frog. The Laserblade spell has the same shape as that.
5) Check out the Swift Attack spell.

~The_Raven

Thank you Raven for taking your time and answer my post :)

1. I looked a Seize but i don't get what i should do? since it has nothing to do with backslide i think?

Didn't find charge but will do soon.

2. Like i siad im really really bad with triggers :oops: so i don't know what that is :p

4. Thank you for telling me where the frog model is :D
Now the Laser blade spell has not really the same shape. Besides it's to big and to much "fire" effects. I would rather want it black (maybe smoke?) if possible

Summoning_2.JPG

Here you can see a better pic of it.

5. I checked it out, cool spell may need it. But still is not 64 hit combo. What i would want is that you target a hero/unit within.. 200 range or something, you rush that hero and hit him with very very fast atack speed.

Thanks again and sorry if i am a bit dumb :?

Level 9
1) Seize and Charge are like twin spells. I always reference them together.
2) FAQ
3) Check out the Big Shot spell.
4) You cold change the effect and the size of the circle.
5) Use triggers and order the unit to attack the target 64 times. Try For each integer a...

~The_Raven

Level 2
The_Raven said:
1) Seize and Charge are like twin spells. I always reference them together.
2) FAQ
3) Check out the Big Shot spell.
4) You cold change the effect and the size of the circle.
5) Use triggers and order the unit to attack the target 64 times. Try For each integer a...

~The_Raven

Thanks again for answering

1. Alright, still i don't get how this is related to backslide? :p

2. Ok

3.Did that , cool , but it's not like that i mean.. you should charge about 6-7 seconds, then do a straight thrust into the targeted unit dealing "one-hit-kill" dmg.

4. Alright but still it's to much "flame-ish" effects and it's not really the shape that im looking for.

5. Can do that

Now still have in mind that im bad at triggers ,i never use them.. never learned them either. Im a terrainer,i do the ideas, and storys, balancing and testing..

But triggers is not my part .. and i know if i really want theese spells i should learn. But im busy with doing terrain and story.. learning triggers is a long process, therefore i ask help. So if any kind souls is out there i hope that he/she will help me :D

Thanks for your time.

Level 2
The_Raven said:
1) Its the same motion. You might also want to check out the WEU "Slide" trigger.

I'd offer to make some of these spells for you, bu it would be weks before I got around to them.

~The_Raven

Alright

Really? thanks man! i would be really happy if just any of them could be done. Im working with "Chidori" right now.. i may be able to do it myself but im not sure.

Take your time man, you got a life to :D thanks very much!

Level 2
Alright i have done the chidori spell! :D
And im very proud actually just got one problem.

The straight thrust is not working like i want it to work, i want him to run very very fast against the targeted hero/unit. But it won't work :cry:

Problemss.JPG

Anyone more experienced knows what im doing wrong?

Level 9
1) You should use (casting unit) instead of (triggering unit).
2) The maximum speed in Warcraft is 522. If you want him to look faster, then use Unit - Move (Instantly). There are certain special effects that will make this look better. Check out Swift Attack if you want to know what I mean.
3) I think that your attachment point is wrong. Look on my Frost Blade map for the proper weapon atachment points.

P.S. You can right-click on the trigger and copy it via Copy Trigger as Text.

~The_Raven

Status
Not open for further replies.