• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Naruto Ninja Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi there,
I am proud to presentate today my work after more than 200 days.
But I don't want to show you all of the map :) So be patient.

Many people wanted to play a great Naruto RPG map like you see it in the Naruto Shippuden serial.
So if you watch the current maps, you see, that there aren't very namable RPG maps with the title Naruto,just only some great Dota like maps like Shiobi Wars.
So after watching my favorite episodes of Naruto I decided , YES, you will
make a naruto map for Warcraft 3,but not a common map.
I wanted to feel the world of Naruto, like a mmorpg, so I improved my model skills and begun to start the biggest and hopefully the best Naruto RPG Map ever for Warcraft III. And I made the map really,really big ;D

So now I have finished Konoha and want to show ya my results.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3vl9KNk9xU

Story
The story arc is simple and easy to understand.
The story is about the first 20 episodes in Naruto Shippuuden.
So the story is about Deidara and Sasori, who want to attack
Konoha and Suna to catch the Jinchuuriki, Gaara and Naruto.
So Konoha and Suna are allready ally.
And there is Kabuto and Orochimaru, who want to crush Konoha and kill Akatsuki.
But more information and movies I will maybe post later,because I don't want to promise anything, because I've got a lot of RL :cool:
So the goal is :

Akatsuki ---> Jinchuuriki & Orochimaru
Konoha& Suna --> Orochimaru & Akatsuki
Orochimaru --> Crush Konoha and kill Akatsuki

Players who are available :
Naruto,Sakura,Kakashi

Gaara,Kankuro,Temari

Sasori, Deidara
Orochimaru, Kabuto

And I let you something to know, the Deidara player can use the bird ;)
I tested it ;)

Have fun exploring my movie :infl_thumbs_up:

Level 4
Wow good map! When it will be relased? and I have one sugestion if you use this system .... ,this map will seems to be more bigger and it express this god models!! or if you want some models or spells just tell me I have some what I found ^^

Attachments

• TPP Camera.w3x
    20.2 KB · Views: 204
Level 8
looks really cool :D but what no sasuke?? He's practically a main character so you must add him :p also what did you mean by become hokage?? is it just a title for your character or will you get special stuff from it?

Level 3
Relase at the end of the video, 2009 I think, school > VL

Why no sasuke ?
Did you see him in episode 1-20 ? No ;O

And @ Lukas, I think I have all of this stuff, but could you upload it and send me a PM with DL link ? Just want to look, but spells and so stuff I can model by myself :O

Level 5
but it isnt this bright ingame o.o
(you cna easly see on the interface)

i like that the models are also in naruto style ^-^
but the building textures are bad ;_;
you need a more realistic look on them O_O

but it looks quite interesting *_*

Level 3
Ty for suggestions .
The map isn't bright, I've got an old screen and you TFT. That's a new problem, because the graphic cards drivers are new and make this gamma crap etc.
And don't complain against the building textures, I can't make a new texture for each building, because so I would only have a nice konoha and the rest crappy, it's not my failure that the Warcraft 3 engine is crappy and size limit is by 4 mb, so I have to use some textures more than one time.
And if you watch Ichiraku Ramen, the Hokage building or hospital,you see,that it's realistic, but I cant make all common buildings so detailled like these main buildings. More polygons -> more Model size >_>
The map description isn't here for 100 percent, just a small look into the
story arc and how the gameplay is going to. But I have ideas, but no time to test it ,so better first test and then promise ;) *gg*

Level 4
damn...
it looks amazing dude
but with all that custom model i doubt u can fit them all in with the items, heroes, triggers, doodads and stuff to be less than 4mb
and ill have to nag u about the credits for the modelers x.x
also that sasori puppet looks really good

Level 8
Relase at the end of the video, 2009 I think, school > VL

Why no sasuke ?
Did you see him in episode 1-20 ? No ;O

And @ Lukas, I think I have all of this stuff, but could you upload it and send me a PM with DL link ? Just want to look, but spells and so stuff I can model by myself :O

so , this map lacks of one of the main cahrs... lols... sasuke is a main character , no matter what, do you look mangas of naruto ? well , there you have lots of sasuke (shippuden) techniques... its annoying that sasuke wont be there...

Level 3
my first post here

JASS:
Congrads Cyb3r
.best map there is. :thumbs_up: can u send me the models?and skills.i've been working on something like yours 4 some time.Result is prettry much the same but i looken a little ahead and made it 40-120 from the manga. i have tobi,pein,kakuzu and his dolls,hidan.and ofc naruto,sasuke,sakura,jiraiya and sai.Even made the new wind shuriken rasengan(naruto's ultimate tehnique).

Level 3
Hi there again,
well you don't hear very much of me, but I'm still working hard on this map :thumbs_up:
So I finished my Suna Npcs and would like to presente you my little concept artwork :cool: Et c'est ca ;)

sunanewkonzept.jpg

Level 2
this map looks like it will fulfill everything you hope. Theres just one thing. Youre going to need to make sooooo many quests/missions for chars to go on besides the main one. Plus some things you want may not work the way I see it. You may know something I dont but idk i hope you keep working on it. If you need a beta tester id LUV to help!

Level 6
Hmm , when I saw the name I thought it will be ordinary naruto fanboy map with useless and boring gameplay and that I'd never rehost for the 2nd time . But you changed my mind , this map has great future (I think), just don't stop working on it ^^ I'll be happy to host it when it's out . Oh and if you need any help , feel free to PM me ;]

Level 9
kuro ffs dont ask for models in a teaser thread its just anoying besides watch the video it already says no in a "nice" way lol btw nice map man looks pretty good but the hiroku sasori model is horibble u might want to remake that. ^^

Level 6
I have a question: Do you plan to update the map with new quests and such to keep current with the magna or is this a one shot deal?

Level 3
Well sorry if you don't get now some update movies of the map, but I know when I have to make a new clip and it will be famous, that's a promise. The map is still under progress, but I won't show more pics/videos for some months, because if I want to release this map this year, I gonna have to work more than PR stuff :p

But I post here for another reason.
As I told here, I want to give credits for model which I want to take, only a few models like naruto aren't mine, but those models like this naruto are just placeholders until I made my own, has to do something with having a conception how big the file size is going to.

A wacked out guy called Kragjin or Orgrim claims that my showed models like MY bridge or MY Sasori are his ones.
Of course those are MY models made by myself, but the bridge is only a bit similar to his one, but he has got even no eyes to regconise this difference.
But this is not the real reason why I write here, because there are all around the world wide web crazys guys, but he tried to threaten me and told he would do all against my reputation and my video.
Well I don't let him get away with this attitude and I had the idea, if he tries to bully me, I'll bully him twice and show him how he sucks.

Watch this and I hope you guys will be convinced that he is crazy lol:grin:

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.