• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Come here for Naruto Shippuden Models]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
[Come here for Naruto Shippuden Models] (update 1)

This thread is here to publish the models made by some chinese modeler, and to avoid people taking credits for other people's work, just to be a proof here.

THESE MODELS ARE MADE BY: one ming one, lovejzk, and jhxcom_2000.

i will only publish the models that are suppose to be published, the ones that not suppose to be published, i will give them to people that suits the author's giving out model rule, their rule is to give and make model for the good map makers. there's 2 bonus model in it too, a toad and a huge headed tobi.

s a few reminder, THESE MODELS ARE NOT MADE BY ME, AND IF YOU USE THESE MODELS PLEASE PLEASE GIVE THE MODELER CREDITS

here's some pics:

3rd kazekage by one ming one
3rdkazekage.jpg

chiyo by one ming one
chiyo.jpg

deidara by one ming one
deidara1.jpg

deidara bird by one ming one
deidarabird.jpg

hidan by one ming one
hidan1.jpg

hidan 2 by jhxcom_2000
hidan2.jpg

hinata by one ming one
hinata.jpg

kakashi by lovejzk
kakasi.jpg

kakuzu by jhxcom_2000
kakuzu1.jpg

kakuzu 2 by one ming one
kakuzu2.jpg

konan by one ming one
konan.jpg

4 tail kyuubi by one ming one
kyuubi.jpg

naruto by demon-ye, good quality as always, in case u dont know hes ultimaaa's apprentice. not for download
naruto.jpg

neji by one ming one
neji.jpg

pein by one ming one
pein.jpg

puppets by one ming one
puppets.jpg

sai by one ming one
sai.jpg

sakura by demon-ye, not for download
sakura-1.jpg

sasori by one ming one
sasori1.jpg

sasori real body by jhxcom_2000
sasorirealbody.jpg

sasori with 3rd kazekage by jhxcom_2000
sasoriwith3rd.jpg

sasuke by one ming one model ok animation good
sasukeonemingone.jpg

sasuke by shoushou animation by jhxcom_2000 model good animation sucks, not for download
sasukeshoushou.jpg

yamato by one ming one
yamato.jpg

zetsu by one ming one
zetsu.jpg

well that's it ppl, hope u like them
http://rapidshare.com/files/97898652/naruto_shippuden_models.zip.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
sasuke by one ming one, normal state skin improved, and a curse seal form
also the monster that pein used to take shukaku from gaara
http://rapidshare.com/files/102425455/new_model.zip.html

Last edited:

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

I have stickied this for usefulness. You do have permission from the creators to distribute these resources, correct?

Level 4
the ones that are for download, they are published on a chinese website, and the author stated that he'd like people to use them if they like and give him credits, and give him a copy of their map if possible.
as for sakura naruto and shoushou's sasuke, they are inside a map and ive asked demon-ye about the whole give model thing.
btw the author one ming one will continue to make models, his next project is a cursed seal sasuke, i will update this.

Level 2
This thread is here to publish the models made by some chinese modeler, and to avoid people taking credits for other people's work, just to be a proof here.

THESE MODELS ARE MADE BY: one ming one, lovejzk, and jhxcom_2000.

i will only publish the models that are suppose to be published, the ones that not suppose to be published, i will give them to people that suits the author's giving out model rule, their rule is to give and make model for the good map makers. there's 2 bonus model in it too, a toad and a huge headed tobi.

s a few reminder, THESE MODELS ARE NOT MADE BY ME, AND IF YOU USE THESE MODELS PLEASE PLEASE GIVE THE MODELER CREDITS

well that's it ppl, hope u like them
http://rapidshare.com/files/97898652/naruto_shippuden_model.zip.html
This Link is broken can you post other please . Thx for patience :D
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
sasuke by one ming one, normal state skin improved, and a curse seal form
also the monster that pein used to take shukaku from gaara
http://rapidshare.com/files/102425455/new_model.zip.html

First link is broken ... can you post another one please ?
Or a link to naruto models ... i have a grand project that needs the models ...

Level 3
so you only released the sasuke models and the fuunin model? cause that's all there is to dl, because the first link is broken.

Level 9
Hey !
The links are working perfectly so the problem is from your computers did you think of that ?
Btw ... jiafish since the models are already released you did a good job posting them on the hive ... keep it on with the good job ... ty i am a naruto fan and i'm thinking of making a map after seeing those ...

Level 15
These are some of the WORST quality of model-making that I've seen in me' life. I know I'm not one to speak, since I don't model myself, but SRSLY, these are the absolute WORST I've seen anyone ELSE make. You want to hear a rumor? These models aren't worthy enough to lick the dust off my boots!

Level 25
These are some of the WORST quality of model-making that I've seen in me' life. I know I'm not one to speak, since I don't model myself, but SRSLY, these are the absolute WORST I've seen anyone ELSE make. You want to hear a rumor? These models aren't worthy enough to lick the dust off my boots!

Well then, if you're not one to speak, then why speak?

Seriously, we don't care about your opinion of them. They're Naruto models, they'll shut up the screaming masses. You say they're so bad? Then go make better

Level 4
when u say "these are the WORST quality...", i assume u r talking about the sai, chiyo and a few others, because the rest ones like naruto and sakura are a few of the best naruto models there is. so of the "WORST" models uve seen there are most probably the first work of the modeler one ming one, as u can see his work progressively gets better, we all have to start somewhere.

Level 15
Yeah, "we've all been noobs once", right? The ones that didn't appeal to me were the ones with the spikes, and the ones that either were missing limbs or looked like a corpse or something... I've played some Naruto AoS once that actually had VERY NICE Naruto models and GREAT triggered abilities, but these don't appear to be these models. When I said "worst I've ever seen", I was talking about in terms of NARUTO models. I say, gain reputation and get them from The Last Istarti. But it's your decision, not mine.

Level 9
I bet that you played "Naruto 3rd Shinobi wars" and i have all the models on that map ... those models are high quality but they are in natural size ... the models you've seen where at a 0.5 of their normal size, that make them "VERY NICE"
You cannot change the mans point of view ...

Level 6
And remember, the pics show the models in the viewer so in game they should appear better. The ones you're complaining about spikes and what not. Animation effects and what not all appear when just looking in the viewer intill you start playing animations.

Level 10
In whole some of the models were horrible quality, such as chiyo, hinata, sai or neji, while the akatsuki models are some of the best I've seen, Hidan, Pein, Kakuzo2, Konan, not so much Deidara or Sasori but I really like how Pein is set up, one body and the heads are used as attatchments or each full model seperate. Most of the model's main problems is their animation. Anyways, good job with the resources Jia and I hope the makers continue to make quality work.

-Teld

Level 4
let me get this clear.
inside the pein folder, there's 7 models and another folder, one of the 7 models is the body for all peins, the other 6 are just heads, if u use them, go into world editor and add the heads on the body as attachments in trigger editor. If you dont know how to do this either learn how to do it or go inside the folder inside pein folder, there r 6 models in it and they all have head and body. but this way it's bigger.

Level 4
finally i got pein to work,prein,sasori true form,deidara,kakuzu,hidan,konan,sasuke are the only ones which i got to work,where can i get itachi and kisame?

Level 5
i think the 6th and the 7th post in the thread will help you o_O
some people give models out o.o

and...pls dont unprotect maps thats unfair against the maker of the map >_<

Level 4
ok i got the files,i got gaara,zabuza,haku,jirobou,tayuya,kidomaru,orochimaru,shodaie,nidaime,yondaime,naruto,sasuke,sakura,lee,ino,shino and kiba

Level 5
arent there any more models of the akatsuki? just asking...
btw, tobi HAS a big head?

Level 4
i got pein with all bodies,kakuzu,itachi,konan,hidan,sasori,deidara,zetsu,tobi,kisame.But i wanna have a better kakuzu and a tobi not with a big head.

Last edited:
Level 9
Hi !
Io my man ! did you test your map ... to see if your hero show the model AND skin or after you see the green box you close the editor ? or ... you can save your map close the editor start the editor open your map and if the hero appears your ok !
Or in the simplest case you need to delete in the import manager the " war3mapimported/ " part from the name but if you see in the editor just a box i think that you already did this ... hopefully i solved your problem ! :thumbs_up:

Level 25
Hey, did somebody made a 9-TAILED DEMON FOX model?

The proper term is Kitsune. They're a Japanese mythological creature

And no. No one has made a Kitsune model. This relates to the fact that animating 9 tails is going to be murder. But I'd love someone to make a Kitsune model, and make it as obnoxiously un-Naruto-y as possible, just because Kitsune are rather interesting mythological creatures

Status
Not open for further replies.