• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Come here for Naruto Shippuden Models]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
yes the mythological kitsune would be more interesting as a model *_*
in the most cases they are general foxes who can transform into humans o.o
perhaps you could use one of the nightelf druids animations O.O

kyubi no kitsune or kyubi no yoko would be right o.o
and that means nine tailed demon fox so his term was right xD

every thousand years they will get a new tail or something like that o.o
and the ninetailed have infinite wisdom o.o
but i think the one in naruto could be taken out of an other myth cuz
the tailed beasts all have a speacial mythological background... i think O_O

now ontopic:

the only biju which was made is the ichibi >_<
i dont think someone will make it cuz its hard to do like mecheon said o.o
and its a minor character - i mean he only occurs in perhaps 5 episodes O_O

Level 5
Another thing is that the Tobi model has a BIG HEAD, can someone to fix it. I really need it coz im working on a naruto shippuuden map.

Level 4
yes there is a kyuubi model
kyuubi-1.jpg

and for importing model, search on the forum, there should be a guide.. im too lazy to explain it

Level 25
Ahahaha jeez, you guys are worse vultures than I am. He posts a picture and you all start assuming that not only that he has the model, but he'll give it to you

Of course, I'd like the model, but only to turn it into a normal Kitsune rather than that wiry mess it is now

Level 4
kyuubi model isnt released...
so therefore im not posting a link.
as always if u have a map that looks good send it to me and ill send the models u need back to u
or u can just search on epicwar or something, there's plenty of maps that has this model, then crack the map and get it

Level 5
Actually, i am making a map, i just started terraining it. Needs more work though. Screenshots will be coming soon.

Level 1
if you don't want to tell me it's okay last istari,but don't give a comment like that, BITCH!,fuck you son of a bitch !!!!!

Last edited:
Level 36
And do you have persmission to hand those models out?

He shouldn't need it. Fuck whoever made them, I am sick of people whining "omg u no haz permishun 2 shaer narotu mudelz" because NOBODY CARES ABOUT NARUTO.

then do it like everyone should >_>
make a good map and THEN ask for models <_<

Nobody else needs to ask for models with a good map, why should someone do it for naruto models that aren't even half as good as the ones on this website? You know why they aren't in the Hive's resource section? BECAUSE THEY SUCK.

Wanna have Naruto, fate stay night and black_stans model come here. give me some rep

I don't like you, and neither will the moderators. Fuck off.

kyuubi model isnt released...
so therefore im not posting a link.
as always if u have a map that looks good send it to me and ill send the models u need back to u
or u can just search on epicwar or something, there's plenty of maps that has this model, then crack the map and get it

If you are not going to post a link, you should not post. Not only that, but you are suggesting they crack a map, which is against the rules.

yes there is a kyuubi model
kyuubi-1.jpg

and for importing model, search on the forum, there should be a guide.. im too lazy to explain it

That model sucks almost as much as the maps it will go into.

Level 14
Sigh damn you for making me edit my post!!@1!1!!

1.) Naruto Sucks, that's already been established.
2.) No matter how badly the models suck the creators should get credits.
3.) No badly how badly the map sucks they should credit the authors, at least.
4.) Naruto sucks.
5.) Who cares if he stole it, he's not handing it out therefore it's not even confirmed that he has it. Don't get me wrong, he shouldn't steal it or even tell other people that they should, but there's no proof that he actually has the model other than a screenshot that he could have taken from google.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.