• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Naruto Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Anime Models

First of All, This Is NOT a anime request; i am merely tired of seeing so many people asking for em. I have access to nearly all the available ones, so i would ask all those who need them to pls PM me telling me the model(s) you need and why.
Further More, pls give Credit To...
Demon-ye
Ultimaaa
One-ming-one
*I added new post including a list of the models i have to offer!*

Sincerely,
darke_fyre

Last edited:
Level 13
Ok, if kevv's saying what I think he's saying. That makes fourteen people.

Give it a rest people! Don't you think you have enough people giving them out!?

Level 4
im gonna nag you again with the credits -.-
u r missing 3d-wozaixiang (itachi, kisame, kimimaro, 3rd hokage)
jhxcom_2000 (Gaara shippuden, deidara depending on which one u have)
and lovezjk if your kakashi is the new one which looks smooth.

Level 13
Then I dont see why people need a X amout of rep to get the model. Thats lame

When my anime shop was open, the rep thing was used so that people wouldn't sign up, take the models, then scram. It was meant to get people used to the site, and actually gain a shred of respect for the modelers and creators.

For the most part it failed miserably, but some like ike_ike and Arvedui among others, got the message.

Level 14
He is exactly right on that one. It was a good attempt to accomadate new-comers.

On an off-note- Last Istari, it is really hard for me to read your posts. Not only is your Avatar Dexter, but your signature cracks me up every time. "A sad Mecheon..." lol.
Ok Im good now ^_^

~Asomath

dont forget about me istari i tried to get rep so i could get FF models but coulndt
EDIT- just curious if you have permission to pass them out and proof :/
Also you dont have the actual bleach model creators on their.............. im just saying because on ming and ultimaa(however you spell it) arnt the ones that made them so you probably have to remove them

Level 3
I didn't ask seeing as I have no intention to do so. I just needed a few more akatsuki for my game, now I have almost all Naruto characters.

Level 14
And it begins...

Work for it. My god, it's not an impossible obstacle. It's time to realize that "please" (or in your case, plsss) isn't going to get you everything. Some things you have to work for.

lol, which ever moderator edited his double post really is my hero.

Anyway, you really don't have to "work" for it. You could be like me and linger in off-topic.

Of course, I did start to do the Weaponless models thread, but that was well after I got decent rep.

Anyway, good luck darke_fyre, the general amount of people who want these models don't care that someone else created them and that someone else worked hard on them. All they know is that they need them.

Good luck, maybe you won't become as jaded as The Last Istari lol.

The bleach models come from a Chinese site, so unless we have someone fairly good at reading Chinese the makers aren't going to be named. They're free to download on the site if I remember correctly though.

Demon-Ye the Author and the one who uploaded them said that he was only going to upload them at MTħÊÞ×ÛºÏÍø - Powered by Discuz! if he saw the models somewhere else he would stop uploading models. Also to download the models there, you require balance points, it would be very unfair if you just gaved them out.

Level 3
lol, which ever moderator edited his double post really is my hero.

Anyway, you really don't have to "work" for it. You could be like me and linger in off-topic.

Of course, I did start to do the Weaponless models thread, but that was well after I got decent rep.

Anyway, good luck darke_fyre, the general amount of people who want these models don't care that someone else created them and that someone else worked hard on them. All they know is that they need them.

Good luck, maybe you won't become as jaded as The Last Istari lol.

Lol there is so much talk about how people "steal" models. FYI, the people who made the models didn't get permission from the owners of Naruto to make models of there characters for a game, so legally that would be steal (not that anyone will get in trouble, just proving a point). Futhermore, thanks to the nifty useragreement we all signed in wc3 world editor, once the models are uploaded, blizzard owns them. So people can't really whine about stolen models when blizzard techinically owns them

Level 22
no. you're not gonna get any from the hive if you keep on acting like this rock-lee. get some reputation points, give us a reason why we should give you the anime models, show us some screenshots of the map, etc. dont go around asking for anime models.

Level 4
Lol there is so much talk about how people "steal" models. FYI, the people who made the models didn't get permission from the owners of Naruto to make models of there characters for a game, so legally that would be steal (not that anyone will get in trouble, just proving a point). Futhermore, thanks to the nifty useragreement we all signed in wc3 world editor, once the models are uploaded, blizzard owns them. So people can't really whine about stolen models when blizzard techinically owns them

well the fact that they didn't sell those models, then their not stealing or infringing anything, but the permission are just on the grounds of ethics and respect for the person who made that

ppl like these guys are the ones that make me hesitant in releasing my models

Level 14

Did I say anyone stole anything? No. I said that people didn't respect the authors of the models. They act as though the models should be theirs no matter what. Case and point by our friend Rock-Lee-Gai. Did he bother to read the fact that darke_fyre says you need 3 rep? Or even that darke_fyre has that if you want them to PM him, not post here. No he requests anyway, filling this thread with useless spam.

ON-TOPIC: Good luck again, darke_fyre.

Level 3
well the fact that they didn't sell those models, then their not stealing or infringing anything, but the permission are just on the grounds of ethics and respect for the person who made that

ppl like these guys are the ones that make me hesitant in releasing my models

How can you be hesitant in releasing models? Why bother spending so much time making a model if other people can't enjoy it. Whether or not people "respect" your work doesn't change the fact that they are enjoying a game with the model in it.

Level 4
cause ppl make models for fun?(yes I actually have fun in making these) or for personal use?

the thing is what most authors ask for is credit or permission for there shit, and you just got to respect their decision if they don't want to give it away

Level 3
I see where you are coming from, but even IF someone gives you credit in their map, do you honestly believe anyone playing would remember your name or know who you are.
Now, for the record, I am not for not giving credit for models nor do i do it myself, but in all seriousness no one will remeber any of the names mentioned unless they alrdy know who you are, and in that case they alrdy know you made the model.

Level 3
I'm not saying he doesn't make outstanding models, but i bet you 99/100 people on the battlenet wouldnt read his name and remember it. Remember battlenet is full of kids that really don't care, they just want to play some more NARUTO GAMES!!!

Level 13
Remember battlenet is full of kids that really don't care, they just want to play some more NARUTO GAMES!!!

The irony of you saying that sentence is staggering.

But it's true. Not a lot of people care who made the models. Those that do take the time to remember the names only do it so they can personally request models should they ever get a hold of the creator.

Level 3
Ironic, I know. I can still like Naruto and mock the hordes of kids out there raving about Naruto models, can't I?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.