• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Ultimate Naruto Hero Arena Map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Announcement: Version 1.5
Link: Naruto Battle Siege On Hive Work Shop Version 1.5

This is one of the greatest map I am planning to make, this time I will need help from the public's support
My email: [email protected](msn too)
The map progress is 60% until all features are implemented

Roles Needed
Supporter/Map Spreader: To spread the map to the world!
Some nice screen shots!

Neji's Air Palm
Airpalm.jpg

Rock Lee's Primary Lotus
PrimaryLotus-1.jpg

Rock Lee's Taijutsu
TaiJutsu.jpg

Front Lotus
SecondaryLotus.jpg

All the beta testers stated last time were all inactive -.-!

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 3
Let me be the beta tester. But I can't play it online so I hope it will be playable in singleplayer mode

Level 9
Yah i r make comix bout nar0tu sp3llp4x!! Super funnei, skrol up.
"U wil giv +repz!"

Level 2
hey man, i definatly want to beta test for you. I usually beta test any map i can get my hands on cuz its fun and helpful which makes it more fun later. plus im an awesome terrainer if u need any help there. :D

Level 3
destiny knight, do you receive my email?
I want to be a beta tester too.
Please accept me 'cause I'm a huge fan of naruto and I think the screenshots are amazing.

Level 5
Suggestions, huh? Hmm:
It's good what I've seen so far, but for Lee:
Leaf Whirlwind, Got it; Leaf Hurricane: Need That; Primary Lotus: Got it; Eight Gates; Got it
for Neji:
Rotation: Got it; Byakugan: Got it; 8 Trigrams 64 Palms: Got it; Evil Eye Eight Gates: Need it
for Gaara:
Sand Clone: Need it; Sand Coffin: Need it; Primitive Possession: Need it; Shukaku, the One-Tailed Bijuu: Need it
Any character ideas you have i'll tell you what justu i think they'd need

Level 5
Naruto Battle Royal!

Ok I am shaman of the clan who made Naruto Battle Royal. So i can supply you with models if the map is doing well. I have all models from the Newest Battle Royal. I am also an awesome spell maker. I am creating something speical for my clans upcoming map. If you could make me an assistant creator or something I can help you with this because this I think would be a first on any warcraft 3 map that i have seen and would probably make it very popular upon success. So please reply I am very eager to help on this since i am to lazy to start one by myself lol

My email is [email protected]

And i am very good at creating spells and i get very in detail with them BTW

Level 15
O I must admit that I am pretty surprised to see so much posts

Looks like the screenshot helped

I will make more cool spells for the rest, neji n rock lee is somehow completed

Very Thank you to all who posted here, I appreciate it :)

To LordKaiten: I see, you are members of them, yeah and I do need models(U got me)
Contact you as soon as possible right..
Spells I can handle them well with GUI .. but I need to know more JASS.. haha
You are right about one thing, creating a map is real trouble!
But I will make this a unforgetable map to the players

Level 15
Update

Newest Update:
All of the below have not went for balance check
Rock Lee *Completed*
Neji *Completed*
Gaara *Completed*
Sasori *In Construction*
Deidara *In the Future*
Sasuke *In the Future*
Naruto *In the Future*

Further more details will be updated, this map will be a big hit so stay tune!
Please register to be a beta tester by communicating with me (Destiny.Knight)

Wish this map loads of luck!

Level 3
the screenshots are awesome, but I think it's kinda overwhelm, to much effect and to 'shiny' (My english is bad and I hope u know what I mean)
for example, konoha whirlwind, I imagine I play this game and use that skill, I can't see clearly because it's cover by the shiny effect. Imagine if 5 people use skill in the same time and all of them have a lot of effects.

The light green effect and mirror image effect from lee doesn't fit with him.

I loved Hiruko model but the chakra web from siphon mana effect? It seems odd.

That's all I can say, I can see a great potential from this game, but I hope u decreased the effect. Not everybody have a good computer and it must be quite laggy to play this map

Level 7
one of my maps is here on hivework its not so great but its cool enough
Link: Naruto Shippuuden World - The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site

and my project for now its to make an verry cool anime allstars game 50% complete :)
will contain:
-Heroes
-Sasuke
-Naraku
-Inuyasha
-Wolverine(don't have model for this only 1 skin but it work fine)
-Storm (don't have model for this only 1 skin but it work fine)
-Hiei (Yu Yu Hakusho)
-Ice-Man (don't have model for this only 1 skin but it work fine)
-Yoh Asakura (From Shaman king i have for that one 3 skills one more and i complete this hero :D)

for now this is it:D

Level 3
nice to hear that. Please, don't use fan of knives or locust swarm ability for tenten, 'cause everybody that make tenten in wc3 always use those spells (just change the missile projection etc.)

Level 15
Haha I am glad to hear that max_dan because I haven used fan of knives even before you said it.. So that makes my tenten unique.. So I shall upload TenTen Abilities soon I guess!

EDIT: Updated Some nice screens and removed the old ones, as well as new screens and TenTen Screens as promised!

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 5
Sorry, I didn't get to the Hiruko model till yesterday, but it's awesome.
For Sasuke:
Chidori Blade
Summoning: Katsuyu
Curse Mark Lvl 2
(if you want five, Fireball Jutsu)
Ultimate: Amaterasu
Which I could get to as soon as I finish Marth's final smash.

Level 9
hey just a suggestion. When you use gaara and his sand funeral or deidara and his flying ability, they kinda fill up the screen. Gaaras abilities goes out of view when The flying takes up all your view. you might want to zoom out the camera or lower the height for the flying =)

Level 7
dont be too rude dude..people here are doing there best to make good maps..=_= if you have a problem with that post it in other thread or forum..

Level 9
guys ok listen. everyone knows what people think of naruto maps. And people know that naruto isn't the most famous anime out there but you don't need to come onto someones map thread and bad mouth the maps. If you want to rant make your own thread and rant all you want but don't come and spam random things that don't belong and aren't even going along with the topic. This is the recruitment forum and were working with this map right now. If you don't like them don't play them.

Level 15
Actually I kind of look into this comments.. Hawk, that is a real thank you for speaking for me :), by the way I will try to add some camera issues near the late stage of progression, that is the brainstorm stage, now it is pure hero development stage

Anyway for the others:

Shadelord: I do agree, uptil now almost all naruto maps are imblanced with freaked up abilities.. Well I will do a good job handling the balancing...

Void: almost similiar gameplay with arenas are all imbalancy and stuff, I am working on a new in-sight of a hero arena, and change the thinking of you people :) I will try hard

arphax214: Your words does make sense as a peacemaker :)

Map progress is hault due to some traffic problems :p

Level 5
naruto isn't the most famous anime out there
wrong,
maybe it's like that in japan, but not here.
Think of all the geeky little kids.
The stupid lines of fat people in costumes in front of theater debuts.
The fact it's the most read manga on every manga site.
And, of course, the people who only started watching anime because of Naruto.
Like Me.
(well, technically it was Spirited Away, but that is a movie.)
After 2.5 minutes, using NURMS and primitives, my Hiruko is starting to form:
BTW, I'm good at modelling, but not skinning.

Attachments

• Hiruko.jpg
    Hiruko.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 246
Level 7
me also naruto is not the best ever anime out there i know but i like the story its uniqueness and also its a story between a bestfriend struggling together to find there destiny..and you know its a world of ninja i like ninja and its not only for kids its shippuden its rated teen dude what i like is naruto's dreaming to change the world in hes way..you will see that its not all fighting you learned something out living survival/dreaming/love/brotherhood/family/friends and the best is peace not WAR!if you live like us here war is what people is living for to live..

Level 5
There is one person but he hasn't got on since october 9th! Other than that anyone could do, but I know how to add the little hero aura thingy if you want it, oh and I meant Manda, not Katsuyu.

Status
Not open for further replies.