1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

The Return Of The Evil [Unprotected]

Submitted by Slasher
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
Story: After thousands of years mighty Death Lord returned with his evil plans. You are the only one who can stop him!!

In this map your primary mission is kill Death Lord. There are also other quests that must be completed before you can kill him. There are 3 playable heroes: Furion, Tyrande and mighty ancient Mountain King. With them lead your army to victory! But be careful, Death Lord won't give up easily and Number of his monsters are almost limitless! Enjoy and give comments :)

-Now map is unprotected so you can edit it but remember to give me some credit if you edit/use this map please :)

Keywords:
The Return Of The Evil rpg scenario fight death Lord Burning Legion furion tyrande map kill lol unprotected
Contents

The Return Of The Evil [Unprotected] (Map)

Reviews
8:49, 16th June 2009 by bounty hunter2: Poorly made cinematics, terrain, regular spells, bad icon positioning, spelling and grammar errors, unoriginal, Rejected.
  1. Slasher

Slasher

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Loosing isn't funny I know

2. onyxja

onyxja

Resources:
    Resources:
    ??? Loosing you mean you did loose becouse the map is bad ???

3. Slasher

Slasher

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    You probably lost and thats why you are saying that this map is only 1/5

4. onyxja

onyxja

Resources:
    Resources:
    Ye i lost but im not a bad looser i came far but its that i like custom things i don't like maps who has bad triggering and im pretty hard with it.

5. Slasher

Slasher

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Well everyone else have sayed that this map is at least 3/5 so I don't think triggering is so bad...

6. onyxja

onyxja

Resources:
    Resources:
    Yea but my standard is a bit higher then evrybody else.

7. Hin

Hin

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Good map 3/5, nice storyline. But no custom items, custom or triggered spells.

But it's good only some improves and, It will be good. ;0

8. Beronin

Beronin

Resources:
    Resources:
    didnt like it
    cinematics have to be way improved
    undeads are just imba
    and there is a fight between them and the creeps at the fountain of mana

9. Slasher

Slasher

Resources: