• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Evil Returns

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is my little map I created inspired by my friends. It features Me (Vili) and 3 of my Friends. We fight to avenge the death of our people. It's a simple kill monsters with your hero. Level up and beat the bad guy at the end.

Keywords:
Lucifer, Naga, Mage, Warrior, Leader, Guardian.
Contents

Evil Returns (Map)

Reviews
This map has been examined by Alexis Septimus. If you believe this map review is not accurate, or require another review, please feel free to contact Alexis Septimus via his profile listed below. This map will only be reviewed again, for the second...

M

Review
Notice & Contact
This map has been examined by Alexis Septimus. If you believe this map review is not accurate, or require another review, please feel free to contact Alexis Septimus via his profile listed below. This map will only be reviewed again, for the second and final time, under certain circumstances. Please don't repeatedly ask a mod or admin to review your map, as there are many other resources waiting for approval and it'd be selfish.

However, if you still insist of another review after it had been review for second time. Feel free to contact other admin.

To contact Alexis Septimus, use his
new_mail.png
Visitor Message.
Map Review

[Yes] Author & map name
[Yes] Map description
[Yes] THW rules & regulation
[Yes] Map in English language
[No] No Error/Crash/Fatal error
[No] Quality are acceptable
[Yes] Not stolen/hack/de-protect map

Condition : Very Poor
Review : 1

Note : A non-melee map with a melee trigger, it seems like you just create this map out of scratch in just a matter of minutes. Not forget to mention the choppy way on how you develop the terrain. The whole structure, destructible and doodad was place randomly with random facing position.

Skill have malfunction hotkey and description as well. One of the finest example was the Giant Strength spell. The whole description and hotkey remain at avatar status.

This map quality was way too horrible to be accepted. Map does not earn my seal of approval would not earn approval from other mod/admin.

Don't bother to send me a pm and if you re-upload this resources, I would punish you for violate our website rules and ignoring moderator instruction.

If you want to ask me whether this map should be update. I would tell you to just delete this map and dump it into recycle bin since it was beyond repair.

Reminder
The map might not be fully tested, if any user of the map found bug/error or anything else. Feel free to contact Alexis Septimus by clicking this
new_mail.png
Visitor Message.