• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Return of The BlackRock

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
After Arthas took over Loarderon he damaged the Blackrock clan greatly most of them ors died but a small grop head to the mountains of Dun Morgh there they are planing to take the Dwarven lands!!!

Keywords:
Black Rock,Return
Contents

The Return of The BlackRock (Campaign)

Reviews
15:39, 7th Apr 2009 by bounty hunter2: The map seems to be very low of quality, for more info see post #4, Rejected.

M

15:39, 7th Apr 2009 by bounty hunter2:
The map seems to be very low of quality, for more info see post #4, Rejected.

Level 1
The Return of the Black Rock
>Some description of the campaign at the custom campaign menu
>Change the campaign Screen
>"Battle of the village" not vilage

Chapter1
1.....Loading screen has typo
2.....In what time have you placed your campaign?
3.....The initial cinematic takes time before the starting of dialogue
4.....The main Quest says Cave North but it is South
5.....The pig farms do not give me any food. It is 19/0
6.....The mirror image is bad. I can easily tell which one is the image & which is my true hero
7.....No way to heal units. Only waiting. Not needed much
8.....The story is not clear
9.....MAJOR: Mazaru died but the game did not end. Maybe because of his mirror image.
10.....The guard tower does not attack
11......In the beginning the blademaster is at level2. Why not at level1
12......Near the cannon tower where did that small army came from?
13......The terrain is too simple. Fully plain & single path only
14......The second map does not start after the first map ends by itself. I can do that in the campaign menu but it should take place by itself.

My Rating : 1/5
Single path, lack of proper storyline, bad terrain, one major bug
The map is fit for rejection

Chapter2
1.....The camera angle is too odd.
2.....The cinematic cannot be skipped
3.....Typing mistakes
4.....I took a look at the terrain by using issedeadpeople. Greenery in the midst of ice? Plain terrain? Need much work

Seeing the quality of the first map & this map i do not think it will need more review till
an update.
Will you be working on this campaign or is it a test?

If you need help with terrain or anything with this map try to start a thread on http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/f256/

Level 4
I am realy sorry obout all of the bugs and typing mistakes i am new to the Campaing makig this is my second but now i will fix evrything i am planing on doing something with Night elf so i will be expecting all of your comments i realy thank you for the time you spend and for the great comments and i will totaly take someone to fix my typing because i am not realy good i realy want to become good at this and your comments are healping me greatly!!!!!!