• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

The Red Christmas - Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
(OOC: My roleplaying character's name is "Am'ar", or "Am" for short, haha)

Am'ar, Deolrin and Gen Bloodhorn ~ Time is the Enemy!

"Get your troops ready Deolrin, and make sure to get their Christmas Spirits high at all cost! That is the most important ingredient in our victory!" I ordered Deolrin, who didn't hesitate a second to assemble the troops, together with the 4 proud Christmas Captains.

"In the meantime, I must go retrieve the magical gear and get the others here - Gen, can you lead me the way to the Valley of Christmas?" I asked the tauren fsjal.

"Of course, let's get going! Luckily Rudolph survived the Workshop tragedy, sadly as the only reindeer, but he will make a great mount for us!" Bloodhorn said, and prepared to leave with me.

Soon we were on our way, flying through the night sky towards the Valley of Christmas on Rudolph's back! There was no time to waste!

Level 10
After hearing his response I feel... embarrassed. I am merely wasting time here, but talking through people's minds was all the power I had left while imprisoned.

"Ah, you've known yourself well. A powerless "ghost" does not even need to be dealt with. Go on to your friends, perhaps you will indeed have a use before your insignificant existence fades into the abyss."

The tauren seemed to be calmly praying to the elements.

Level 18
- Pathetic worm.

A thundering crackle echoed the valley, as the trapezohedron shattered into pieces with only a faint light in its wake.

Then, it appeared infront of the Prophet, that which had never been seen by the eyes of men.
A figure. A figure whose golden hair flickered as it lashed her body.
Eyes, black as the void, stared at the cloaked prophet.
He could not but stare back into these dark pits of Hell, they were soaking wet, not of tears, but blood.
Her pale skin was only matched by the light of reflected from the beautiful gown that covered her frail body.

Slowly she raised her hand and pointed at the prophet, whispering.

- Your fate was to die there. Do not cheat death, Alagremm. To transcend.. One must also die.

The world stood still as she continued.

- This, is my final ascension. I, am the ultimate being. I, am the Crawling Chaos. I, am Heaven, and Hell.
I, am Bernkastel. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

- Despite your failure. Your work is not yet finished, Prophet.
All must be gathered, for the recreation of this world shall soon commence. But to create, one must also destroy.

I stared into the starry sky as the wind once again blew against my face, yet I couldn't feel it.

- ... The Ragnarök.

Level 30

I was standing there, waiting for Bartheus to make his move and then he stand up and pointed his mace to me.

"You have an unbelievable power inside you, Kenny. I guess that I should bring you to Mad King now and have your talk with him. I will not waste anymore a single inch of my strength on battling you for I can see it to be useless..... Come...." Bartheus said
"That is quite weird to hear from you.... but, I respect your decision! Lead me to him." I said

Suddenly, Bartheus summoned a red dark portal leading... maybe to Mad King? I do not know but I trust Bartheus about this one!

So, we entered the portal then suddenly, it went all black and when I opened my eyes, I was on a castle that is like Hell if you are to visualize it. I heard a voice suddenly that is somehow familiar...

"Welcome, my son... Kenny." the voice said
"Son...? Dad! I mean Mad King!" I said
"We have met again and are you strong enough now to handle everything?" Mad King said grinning at me
"Maybe... anyway, did dad, I mean Amargaard came here if I may ask?" I said in hopes of receiving an answer from Mad King.
"Hmmmmm.... that fool..." Mad King said while thinking

He thinks for a while but still I am eagerly waiting for his response.

Level 23
"Stop it! Stay away from me!" I shouted. "I really don't know you guys! The only friends I know of is Santa... and I don't even know if he's still alive anymore."

I slowly backed away from the three of them until I reached the wall of the cavern. Then I curled up into a ball feeling miserable. "I'm not even sure what my name is..." I said in a very low voice, as if whispering.

Level 14
"Calm down, Juno. We are Santa's friends too." I said. I thought its probably the best if we don't tell her about the recent tragedy yet.
"You are Juno, the sweet cat. I remember, you never left Santa's side in Santania. Oh! Let me introduce us!" I smiled.
"This zippy skeletal felhound is Bisnar. He is really nice, you have became really good friends with him last year. On my side, this is Gyro." "Pleased to meet you Juno" he said."He makes the best food I ever tasted. You must remember that!" I continued.
"And of course, I'm Kari. Look at your neck. Its a taking device, I made for you! It even has your name on it. You can turn it on and off easily, if you press that button."
We all looked at her, and i could only hope that She starts to remember.

Level 30
Continuation of the confrontation....

Finally, Mad King or should we say my real dad finally answered me.

"I do not know on what place Amargaard is. And he is the main reason why I AM dethroned at Hell so why should I care on the first place?" Mad King said suddenly becaming angry while talking.
"I see.. and... dad, even if you have hatred towards Amargaard just please do forget it. It's all in the past and should be forgotten. Instead, I ask of you to join and help us!" I said
"Help you on what?" Mad King said
"Help us on defeating an enemy." I said
"Why should I? Give me a good reason why should I help you and Amargaard? I did not expect you also to be so close to Amargaard... what happened to you!?" Mad King said
"I... I mean... we will help you reclaim your throne again!" I said desperately.
"Interesting. But that is not enough... but maybe this will!" Mad King said
"What will be enough?" I said
"Kenny! Are you strong enough now? Fight me and let me see if you are good enough for me to accept your request." Mad King said

He then stand up at his throne then drew his Heavy Sword.

"Very well then. I'll only use my fist against you, dad." I said smiling
"Such confidence! Come at me now!" Mad King said

I charged at him and he also did the same, charging at me. Can I defeat him or will I be defeated?

Level 21

As I have wasted enough time quarreling with strange ghost, I decide to proceed through the cavern. As I walk deeper and deeper I start hearing strange voices. Perhaps I have finally found the great defender?

It was very... strange. I lack the better word to describe what I am seeing now. It looks like a caravan or perhaps bar on wheels? There was a guy talking to cat that was clearly scared and standing against the wall. Then there was some beast with skeleton of a child and a sheep. I do not recall ever seeing sight like this even with the peace pipe.

But the demon is clear. Am'ars trail leads here. Perhaps these... are his companions? Uneasy I rise hand and say hello.

Level 19
(OOC: Rheiko, I am no longer in Santania - as of this post I, and Gen Bloodhorn, left on Rudolph's back. Deolrin is the only one remaining in Santania as far as I know, but even if I was there, I could not answer the question, for nobody actually knows Bernkastel is the guilty one yet)

Am'ar, Gen Bloodhorn & Rudolph ~ Entering the Valley

The journey on Rudolph's back eventually led us to the famous Christmas Valley, but the former home of Christmas Spirit, was nothing but a wasteland of black ruins, and between the blocks and scattered spires, appeared orbs of powerful dark magic glowing like scary eyes staring at us from the ground - this valley would probably be cursed for all eternity because of the dark magic that had happened here. Hmm.. funny how these black spires use the same architecture as the dreaded Fort Millennium back down in the southern warmer regions.. Wonder what happened to the mistress anyway.

I gasped! Down in the middle of the corrupted valley stood a monstrous lady, with looks unrivaled by the worst horrors I had ever witnessed, and to her side stood Alagremm. Although I had never seen this terrible monstrosity before, I knew it was her. It could be no other, of course she was behind this...

Miss Bernkastel looked at me with her cold dead black eyes as we flew by, luckily safely distant. I kept eye-contact with her for a second and I felt she stared into my very soul, and gave me the creeps. I looked away, as we flew out of the other end of the Valley, knowing that I would return in the near future...

"It's.... her!" I heard Bloodhorn say behind my back, his voice deluted to a frightened whisper.

I kept my silence... Just you wait, Bernkastel, you will pay for all the deeds you have done... sooner or later, justice will strike back at you, I thought to myself as we approached the oddly shaped mountain, easily recognizable by the sharp edge, and landed on its snowy top. I quickly jumped off the loyal red-nosed reindeer, and the tauren fsjal followed.

"We'll got to hurry, Gen, this is far more serious than I had first thought... I hope, to all that is holy, that Kari and the others are still in here somewhere!" I said as I walked into the shadows of the cave, and entered the dark natural underground tunnels, with Gen by my side...

Level 14
(OOC: I think Alagremm went back to the Shedfort already, and Bern wanished after the fortress did. But you could have been there earlier.. than the current time)

I turned around and took a good look at the intruder. His robust shoulders were covered with precious hides. He is a warrior, but not only a physical one. There was something in his voice that made him friendly, so i answered politely.

"Hello! What is your business so deep down in the mountain?" I asked the Tauren.
He got confused a bit, and looked in the air for a bit.

"My name is Veljkom..." He turned back to us "Are you by any chance an orc named Am'ar Graados's companion?" He asked.
"Did you meet him? Is he alright?" Gyro asked immediately.

Level 23
((Am, I'm seriously impressed how you manage to remember all that stuff. I hardly remember anything at all from the previous roleplay, not to mention the first one.
P.S. Kari, he means the latest post by Bernkastel, which happens inside Shedfort))

Level 30

Mad King swing his sword with much strength but I was able to do a backstep to dodge the incoming attack. I, then uppercut him with my flaming fist but he was also able to dodge it also.

"Wow, I am much impress that you are quite fast! But let us see if you can still keep up with me!" Mad King said and then charging to me again
"Let us see... for now, I can still keep up." I said while smiling and then charging to him also.
"Great, Kenny. Let our fists do the talking!" Mad King said and then punching me directly to the face.

I was totally left injured by the punch but that gave me also the strength to punch harder and so I did.

"How about this!?" I said and then punching the Mad King in the face as well.
"....Great! You've really shown that YOU are TRULY my son. You are strong! No doubt!" Mad King said then walking again to his throne.
"Great to hear that so what does this mean now?" I said wondering on what he meant by those words
"Our clash proved how much strong we are and when I was directly hit by your fist, I felt the great power in it! I must say that you really are stronger now.

I give my full support to you. I am not doing this because of your other dad which is Amargaard but for you. Go now, son and reunite with your friends!" Mad King said

I could never believe that he will say those sweet and great words of encouragement and I thank Mad King for that. Mad King summoned a portal back to the surface or to the cave where Kari, Juno and Gyro are... but I hope they are still there! I excitedly ran to the portal and there I was back at the cavern.

Level 23

What they said only made me a bit more confused. However a name did ring a bell.

"Gyro? You're the one who makes Santa's tea? And Ka..."

I was interrupted when a tauren entered the cavern. I felt relieved when I saw that this one was not one of those shadowy taurens that invaded my dream. Still, having more strangers in this cavern make me a lot more uneasy.

"My name is Veljkom..." He turned back to us "Are you by any chance an orc named Am'ar Graados's companion?" He asked.
"Did you meet him? Is he alright?" Gyro asked immediately.

Who is this Am'ar? I wanted to ask them all but I had more important questions in my mind. So I sat silently and looked at the tauren. He's carrying a large totem that seems really precious to him. Like he's protecting it. The strange thing is that I seem to be having the urge to destroy it. It's like something from within is attracting me.

Soon, images of demonic figures flashed and I started to hear coarse voices in my head again, like multiple demons are trying to talk to me at the same time. My head started to hurt like it was going to explode any second. Making me screech and alerting everyone in the cavern.

Level 19
"O no" I say "The demons inside her are trying to make her free legion king! I have to do something" I enter juno's body.

"Juno, do you hear me?"I say " I am here to help you" I stay still and meditate to find were in her soul the demons are lurking.

((OCC: I think Hera, that since you're a cat you can see ghost, so maybe you can see me, but just If you want Hera))

Level 30

It's good to be finally back and I soon noticed that Gyro is pretty much fine now and same with Juno.

"It's good to see you looking fine now, Juno!" I said

Suddenly, it shocked me that Juno suddenly looked confused.

"Ummm.... who are you?" Juno said then suddenly having a terrible headache of some sort
"Demons....." Juno said while hurt.
"Are you okay...?" I said

I suddenly asked Kari on what is happening to Juno. He turned to me...

"Juno is actually having an amnesia of some sort and she only remembers Santa." Kari said
"And about this terrible headache she is experiencing right now?" I asked
"I do not know exactly but she always tells of Demons...." Kari said uncomfortably
"Demons?" I asked

That suddenly made me think that it is not just Bernkastel who is the enemy here but there is still someone hiding....

Level 23
((OOC: @Paillan Okay, but I was observing Veljkom and his totem so I still haven't noticed your presence yet on my last post.

Also, I've turned the speeches in my post to bold so that you guys can differentiate it from my thoughts (which is italicized)))

The demonic images are still flashing before my eyes when I felt that a new entity has entered the cavern.

"It's good to see you looking fine now, Juno!" It said.

'What? He knows me too?' "Ummm.... who are you?" I said. 'Just how many people would continue to come and act as if they know me?' Just as those thoughts came to my mind, I felt another entity, a faint one, enter my body. 'What the fuck was that?'

"Juno, do you hear me? I am here to help you" I can hear the entity say from within my head. 'Who are you? And you'll help with what? Do you even know what I'm experiencing? What in the world are you going to do to me?' I thought. If this entity has entered my body and talked to me in it, it should be able to hear my thoughts as well so I didn't bother to speak up and just thought about what I wanted to say.

The images and voices I'm seeing and hearing seems to worsen. Each pump of my heart feels like bullet peircing through it.

"Thal'kituun! You are not welcome in my host. Leave at once!" I heard a deep and coarse voice say to the entity that entered me.

Level 21

"There are indeed demons among us. One that I have bound and is helpless and another that is possessing the poor cat. But I suppose where there is one demon more will come."

I am unsure if I will get any answers here but I have nowhere else to go. I sit down and take my precious pipe.

"As I was saying I am Vel'ko the shaman, could any of you please tell me where Am'ar is or perhaps share the tale of what happened to the workshop?"

Level 30
I went to the waterfall again and in the water I looked at my reflection then suddenly Mad King appeared through my reflection at the water.

"I have been watching all of you and what seems to be wrong on that cat ally of yours... Juno, right?" Mad King asked
"It's nothing but it seems that I have a great feeling that Bernkastel is not only the enemy we need to worry about but something more!" I said.
"I see then. And it looks like you will get your answers from Juno also but your main problem is that Juno does not know you because of a certain amnesia, right?" Mad King asked
"You are actually right, dad..." I said.
"Hmmm... I got to go" Mad King said
"Wait... why?" I asked

Suddenly, Kari went near to me and he wondered who I am talking with. So, he asked me...

"Who are you talking to?" Kari asked
"Oh, nothing! it's just I always talk to myself when boredom strikes so hard...." I jokingly said.
"Are you sure? It looks too serious for it to be a joke..." Kari asked
"No, it is just a joke... no worries!" I said
"Well, fine then." Kari said and went to Juno afterwards

Too close... anyways, I sat at the ground near the waterfall thinking of who this enemy is. Why did it even came to my mind? It only means a bad thing!

Level 18
(( Now isn't it obvious that there are more enemies. Since goat butlers are not demons. *cough* ))

My hand, cold as the glacier itself, I placed it on Alagremm's head as I stared at him.

- The end of this era is at hand. Soon the world will engulf in shadow and flame. Embrace this future, as I have, Prophet!
All will be reduced to ash, as my eternal dynasty begins!

- .. You still doubt my word? I'll show you.

A flash of light erupted from my hand and blasted Alagremm unconcious, leaving a smoking trail behind it.

- Now you will see.. And when you see. All shall.

Level 22

Rheiko ~ Pursuing Am'ar

As i saw Am'ar and Bloodhorn flew on Rudolph's back
I asked Deolrin if i allowed to join them

"Sir Deolrin, I worry about their safety and there is a chance their companions are in danger." I said to Deolrin. But he replied me calmly with a smile on his face
"Just tell me you want to join them."
"yes, i want sir"
"I can't let you follow them, you still have so many work to do." He said. I feel disappointed with his reply. "But if you insist, you may go with one condition"
I wait for the continuation with full of curiosity, "Finish all of your work first! I'll prepare the troops as Am'ar ordered"
"Thanks sir! I'll finish them all" I said with excitement
"oh, one more thing."
"what is it?"
"Bring this communicator with you. I'll inform you when the preparations are complete and you have to tell am'ar when you meet him"
"Yes sir!" I said, then i went to finish my work

"Rheiko, an unusual elf with a transformation ability who loves travelling and adventures. I hope he'll come back safely.." Deolrin thought

after i finished all of them, I transformed into a wolf and run as fast as i could to catch up with am'ar

Level 10

"Look at them, tauren. They are lost, and confused. Helpless. Weak and fragile. Clearly the orc failed when he chose his companions." The shaman was told.

"Words are your only weapon, demon. You seem to be bored with your prison." He responds while taking a look at his perhaps new acquaintances.

"Oh but it shall serve as a weapon most destructive. They will all be manipulated soon enough. See how the cat struggles to free herself from the manipulation of another demon. For now, you would do well to keep an eye on them, such as the treacherous filth by the waterfall."

The Legion King invades Kenny's mind: "Your will is as weak as his was. One whose broken will lost us last year's war."
Kari's mind is invaded next: "Hope is lost. Your leader will fail you and your friends. Victory cannot be achieved this time."

Level 14
((Posts arriving at the same time :p))

Kenny finally returned, but Juno's situation seemed to get worse. She closed her eyes, and put her paws on her head. She must have a really hard time with all these people appearing out of nowhere. I decided to let her sort out the things on her own for her. "Keep an eye on her, Gyro" I asked the kind sheep. He nodded.

Kenny's behavior was also troubling. He didn't say about a world of what happened, and he was talking to himself. But he looked fine after all he went through, I didn't doubt him.

It was quite hard for me, Gyro didn't get his strength back, to keep everyone in their place, like a good bartender, so everyone was asking questions from me. And I didn't know the answer to them. I wish Am' was fine, and he finds his way back to us. A little voice inside me said that we already lost all the hope. I gave up inside.

Finally, I decided to talk to the Tauren. I walked up to him, and sat beside him. He already prepared his pipe, and lit it.

"So Vel'ko, I dont know where he is right now, but i can tell when he left and what i know about the valley, if you can help me with something. You look like you know a little about spiritual damage. Could you tell me how to fix this?" I showed him the gear. I was in desperate need of help, so I didn't expect him to do anything bad with the gear.

Level 21
"I agree to your proposal young one."

I take a look at gear but at a same time I was unsure what I was looking at. There was no spirit if that is what he meant by spiritual but instead there was something different. I do not know how else to describe what I felt except as hope but I wouldn't describe the gear broken.

"What you have here is not broken I would rather say it was drained or perhaps only recently gathered power. Gear is being filled by hope but why I do not understand. The way I remember it is man called Santa that should be full of this hope not an object."

I take deep breathe as I come to grim conclusion.

"This means Santa is no more, doesn't it? And this is all that remains of the winter power but... Tell me who killed Santa."

Level 19
I try to calm juno "Calm down little one, you have a great and really powerfull demon inside you and... AJA! I found you..." I finally say when I find the leak in junos mind. This is blocking her memory, I think, and them I see somebody, its hitting his sword against juno's mind.

"A painbringer..." I say slowly "Pretty impressive for such pesky demons, but this is a cat so yeah..."

I get near the painbringer and him him hard, he jump back.

"Who the hell are you, that ghost? wait, you seem familiar..." He says with his demon voice

"The name's Paillan, you weakling, the ex-destruction demon"

He grins "I know, you're the failed one. but look at you, you are a ghost, what could you possible do against me?"

"This" I say, and get a ghost sword out of my body, we start fighting

Level 14
"We don't know yet. Do you have knowledge about last year's siege? Someone must have put a curse on the gear during. That's how they could get to Santa. I thought the demons did it but their king, the Mad king is banished since then. So we don't have a clue to go on." I said depressed.

It was like something opressed my mind, and I could only think about bad things. I stared to the ground for a few minutes. Am' and Paillan might be dead too, and we are sitting here in the dark like useless rabbits.

I took a deep breath and i felt a relieving scent. It was similar to Gyro's herbs, but it was stronger, more natural. I got to live up to my end of the deal.

"Am'ar and Paillan, my friends left few days ago, to the destruction world. He was searching for someone, i dont know who... Paillan opened the portal, and they walked trough. I don't know if they managed to get out, because after they left, all kinds of evil creatures appeared from the destruction world. One of them is in Juno now. We escaped, but their leader Bartheus came after us. He took Kenny to the destruction world, but he managed to defeat him." I stopped.

"This is all I know. They could be dead by now, I'm sorry." I felt a big weight on my chest once again. Like endless depression, it wanted to suffocate me.

"Can i have a try at your pipe please?" I asked tiredly.

Level 19
A tempered fast fight continues.

The demon finally puts my against juno's mind barrier.

"Now you're doomed!" He says and cuts my with his sword.

I feel a great pain. I loose balance, but a few second after I stab him.

"WHAT! IMPOSSIBLE!" the demon says

"I am an inmortal soul!!!!" I hit the demon so hard that both him and I get kicked out of juno's body.

"Well thanks, now I have a body!" He laughts

"And now It's mine!" I enter demons body and try to posses it.

Level 21
I pass my peace pipe to young human. After what he told me we all could use some.

"Grim tale. My memory... of last year is not clear but I know that defenders made peace with demons and Christmas was saved."

The look in young mans face didn't change, I have to try to comfort him somehow...

"You know even though it is sad that Santa is dead, that doesn't mean that Christmas is gone. Fight is not over. As for your friends if you truly believe in them, then you know that they know how to take care of themselves and that they are even now giving their best. But question now is what should rest of us do?"

I wish I had courage to say out loud the thought that worries me the most. That person who killed Santa... could be the holder of winter's power now.

Level 14
The devil on my mind wouldn't let me to wake up from the depression, but his words put some power in me. With a nice drag of the Tauren's pipe, my mind freed for a while.
"We need to fight. We need to make Christmas happen. And to do that, we need to fix the gear."

I even got an idea in my mind, but it was a really thin chance.

However, the Tauren really seemed like he wanted to help me, so i said it.
"There is a strong cannon somewhere down the snowy plains. With the generator it uses, we could overcharge the gear, maybe it could reset it's power." I said almost with childish verve as i stood up.

"I only need a few things, and i can convert that generator. Although we wouldn need to get trough the owner of the cannon, who shot a death ray at us not a long time ago. And i also have to take my injured friends to a safe place. Who knows what evil things find their way here, as you found us." I sat back on my place. The feeling was partly gone. I cant do it alone.

Level 23
...I could see. At last, after so long, I could truly see again...

...the vistas of time revealed themselves to me in the golden fabric of reality...

...I let the forces that left my withering husk of a body many decades ago to return, as my eyes glew with an amber light and I spoke of what I could see...

It took the Goddess only a mere day to reduce the world to ashes.
But her loathsome deeds would take aeons to undo.

Many years will pass before a new world rises, bearing the mark of Her approval.
Many years of chaos and ceaseless fighting.
For all who are wise crave peace, but few truly possess the virtue and wisdom neceserry to be the one to bring it.

The world would never forget those dreadful dark events.
Even if they succeeded in rebuilding their once prosperous and peaceful realm.

The Peacekeepers' demented aspirations to defeat the Goddess brought only chaos to the realm.

In the end, their ambition was their undoing.

...reality itself covered me in a dark veil as my true sight followed the golden line of reality through the void of inexistance to the last revelation...

Level 19
((OCC: Nobody read my post :C, let's say I got the demon out of the cave))
After a hard fight for a place in his body, I finally manage too kick the demons escence out of his body, killing him and getting his body as mine.

"Ah, it's good to be in a body again, althought this one is mere trash" I say with my demonical voice

"Now time to see the others" I head my way towards the cave

((OCC: JUNO has no longer a demon inside her, but is weak))

Level 23
...the light was getting closer. The patterns of reality weaved before me, separating into the countless golden lines of pure radiance...

...it was almost in my reach...

...among miriads of other lines...

...I chose the one that would become reality...

The sun rose at nights and from it the Consort of the Goddess was reborn.

From the infinites, he had gazed long at these lands.
Helplessly contemplating the chaos and destruction the Goddess had unleashed.

The Consort gazed upon her in disdain and then disappeared, unable to forgive her the terror she had sown in the world and in the hearts of her mortal children.

The Goddess' rage grew when her ungreatful mate vanished and spurned her eternal love.

She could not comprehend how he could abandon her again.

She could not see what she had become.

...all lines connected to one...

...the final fate...

...the twilight of the gods...

Level 23
The golden glow faded from my eyes. I could feel them becoming dim. But the light prevailed inside me. I could still feel it, burning in my essense, like an all-consuming fire.

'Oh yes' I said, hardly standing, 'I can see clearly at last'

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. As my eyelids filled my vision with darkness, I could see the pillars of light, rivers of radiance, flowing before my inner sight. It was still there. I merely had to grasp it. And grasp I did.

'Now I know what I must do. Everything shall go as destined' I stated, gazing into the sky with my newfound vision. It was beautiful.

'It's time to return former glory to the forgotten...'

Level 19
(OOC: Alrighty, there's a lot of you down there - and since I have done this the whole month, I thought I would not stop now, and I'm sorry if some of you didn't want me to do it, but eventually I decided to control your characters in this post - simply because we are so damn many in this room, that keeping an actual conversation with all of you, which is what I want to do, but doing so at once would make zero sense. I believe things are more smooth and fluent this way - tell me, if you are against it tho, and I will of course stop it - you are of course all allowed to use my character in following posts tho, especially since I can't guarantee being online all the time)

Am'ar ~ Reunion and LK fucking with me

As Gen Bloodhorn and I continued our search for the few lost members from team T.H.U.M.P.E.R., as well as the precious magical Gear of Christmas, down through the narrow and dark tunnels of the mountain, our search led us closer and closer to a source of underground steam, as well as familiar voices among new ones. Suddenly a demon approached us! I entered a battle stance, preparing a deadly strike with the sharp crystal on top of my staff, but the demon stopped up to my surprise - odd for the ever hostile demon race, that I had never seen run off or escaping a battle, no matter what their odds were. Guess one time must be the first.. and instead I decided to attack, but was interrupted just in time -

"Am, wait! It's me! Your friend" the demon said, "I'm Paillan, temporarily trapped in this body"

I looked suspiciously at the demon, and returned my staff to its normal use as my wandering staff. I didn't trust him, but if it was truly him, I couldn't be bad to him - he had saved my life after all. I decided not to speak of my mistrust, although it might have been possible from my facial expression and lack of proper greeting.

"Hm.. have you seen the others? They should be around here somewhere..." I said instead.

"Yeah, they're in this cavern down here" the demon said and led me further down the tunnels. As I walked behind him, I wondered if he was leading me into a trap, so I looked for any potential threats around us, as well as closely watched the demon, who appeared not to be lying.
For finally, the road led us into a natural underground dome with walls covered almost entirely in strange glowing mushroom plants varying to lots of different colors.
Most importantly, was that lots of unique people were mysteriously gathered here, clearly discussing the events of Christmas. Some of them were familiar faces, others I had never seen.

"Daddyyyyy!!" Kenny, said and ran towards me, as the first to notice my arrival. Bisnar barked his usual happy barks, but didn't move from his spot, as Juno was seemingly asleep on the seat on his back. I noticed more mushrooms suddenly grew from the ground, as I hugged my son, and the others greeted me, and Gen.

"... So, he's the guy..." a Tauren newcomer said, standing behind the group crowding the entrance, and took a drag on his peace pipe. Unfortunately I was busy with the others, and he didn't demand enough attention to be first in the line.

I knelt down and reached the level of eyesight from Kenny, of course prioritizing my son as the first I wanted to speak to, but it was as if he suddenly came to remember something, and backed off in shame, leaving me to be confused why. Luckily nobody else noticed this, as it was generally difficult to tell the feelings of a skull - a thing that had taken me long months as a lone father to learn back in the days.

Eventually, my thoughts were led to other topics, when Kari came to me and greeted me as the first from the group - oh how I had missed the short hugs and funny mustache from this old friend. He told me that I had been missed, and I had been away for far too long, explaining of Gyro's and Juno's damages, and then asked how the trip to Destruction World was?
"Well, me and.." I turned to send a suspicious second-long glimpse at the demon, but turned back continuing ".. Paillan here, battled through loads of loads of soulless voidwalkers and revenants, before we reached their castle, and met their leader, but he turned out to be the Mad King,", I heard their surprise like a wave flowing through the listeners, "And he almost killed me, if not Paillan here.. had saved my life" the distrust got worse for each time I mentioned Paillan's name. It was now that I noticed a voice in my head, a demonic voice - I could not hear what it said, for its calm, yet raging voice said several things at a time, and somehow it successfully made me wish to kill the distrustful demon at my side, for simpler and simpler reasons. Ignoring it became impossible, and I no choice at last but to interrupt a conversation, and push myself through the crowd, to the tauren, where I stopped before his calm facial expression. Yet, illusions in my mind made it appear hostile - it felt like some of the heavier drugs Mania's influence caused me to take back in the days, but this was far worse, and it made me furious - I knew he had what I needed - some nearby demon, supposedly the one acting as Paillan, had focused all of its powers into breaking me down psychologically - and it worked oddly effectively. I had rarely felt this defenseless, when I knelt down and almost begged for a drag on the "Pipe!"

The tauren was quick to act, and I was sure he knew of my situation, so he passed the peace pipe without a word. It was an awful silence from the confused group behind me, while I desperately inhaled the magical tobacco. In the meantime, he took up a larger pipehead and silently attached it to the pipe, while I was still holding it, and filled more ingredients down the much bigger hole. He lighted it up for me and I didn't question his actions - fellow smokers were some of the coolest people I had ever met after all. The pipe sure relieved the pain and silenced the manipulative voices, and I felt almost as good as before. However, the distrust of the demon wasn't removed.

"Yup, it's you..." the tauren replied to his own question from earlier. I knew, he knew of the demon voices as well, but he didn't say anything, and instead decided to use some spell on his totem. I rose up and broke the newly created unexpected awkward silence.

"Why is there a so powerful demonic soul in this very room?" I said and sent a distrustful view towards Paillan. It must be him! It can only be...

Level 30
"Your will is as weak as his was. One whose broken will lost us last year's war."

I suddenly heard those words and it is like a dagger piercing through your very own heart but I have changed! I did not mind those words for I know they are words that are used to make me weak, it would be better if I stay calm about this matter.

It's also great to see dad that now he is back but suddenly, in the water reflection at the waterfall, Mad King appeared.

"So, that is how you look like when you miss someone so much... what a waste, son. You look awkward!" Mad King said in disappointment
"I have learn how to feel because of Amargaard and others. That is why I was like that. You can't change that dad." I said
"Very well then" Mad King said

Suddenly, I heard dad's voice saying "Why is there a so powerful demonic soul in this very room?".

"Hmmm, be careful, Kenny. This is the very same presence I noticed while I was here talking to you." Mad King said
"I know. Thanks for the reminders, dad..." I said

Suddenly, Mad King opted me to return to the Destruction Realm for something.

"By the way, son. I want you to return to the Destruction Realm." Mad King said
"And why? I will risk my life again going to that realm which I am not use into." I said
"Pitiful! Get use to it. Still, I command you to go the Destruction Realm and this is about your weapon, the Fiery Hell Whip. I know it was crushed during your clash with Bartheus but I have been able to make a weapon like this but stronger and I will be giving it you." Mad King said
"Interesting! Will go then. They might notice me going again to the Destruction Realm but who cares anyway... I'll come back." I said

Suddenly, a dark red portal appeared again at the Waterfall. Everybody got shocked and I suddenly went to the portal then the portal closed.

"Hey, Kenny!! Why are you going to that same portal again? Stop!" Kari said
"That's the other portal to the Destruction Realm! I can't believe that there is an another portal here that leads to the Destruction Realm.... Kenny, stop!" Amargaard said

Level 22
((damn, you look funny kenny!))

I ran and ran, i could sense Am'ar's location from afar.
I arrived at a wasteland, and i sense a terrible presence ahead. I hid behind ruins and try to look who it is. It's a girl with black hair and she's not alone. I tried to avoid strangers at all cost, so this time i'll just observe them.

But looking at them for too long makes me feel uneasy. I walked carefully and continue my journey to find Am'ar and his companions.

"They must be around here" i thought

I kept looking for them

Level 10

The minds of these mortals have proven too weak. Indeed the weapon of words has proven destructive. Such pitiful races should have never come into existence!

"Bear witness to their weak minds, shaman. Despair overwhelms them. They fear. And... they... are... right... to do so." I tell the tauren. He begins to lose parts of his confidence and I sense fear taking hold. He tries to meditate and ask the spirits to aid him.

I focus on Christmas' greatest "Hero", who had just arrived. I approach his mind: "You have come at last, insect. See how your "friends" coldly welcome you. They have lost faith in their "beloved" leader. As a first step, it would be wise for you to show your distrust to the demon beside you and be rid of him... immediately."

I turn to the weak mind of the human: "See how your leader returns to you with great expression of distrust. He no longer believes in your strength and that of your friends. He will soon unleash his hatred upon you all. Fix your eyes on him, do not give him the opportunity to reveal his betrayal just yet."

I return to the tauren: "Watch now as chaos takes them. I assure you that their next acts of foolishness, will be amusing."

Level 14
I realized that Am'ar acted strange. Since he returned. He was full of distrust. He didn't welcome us as he used to. Maybe he lost faith in us. Maybe destruction world changed him, and now he is their spy. Yes. The voice inside me made me sure of it.

Suddenly a destruction world portal appeared again, and Kenny jumped inside, without listening to us. I lost my confidence that I cotrol myself, and that all i see is real.

I took a step back, like I was in a nightmare and i took my Sonic Paralizer compact from my side. I pointed it at the demon.
"Don't move, or you will not move anymore!"I said harsh. Than I turned to Am'ar; "What happened in the destruction world with you anyways?!" I asked suspiciously. And prepared that if he makes a move, I shoot him first.

"Kari! Calm down! He said. We don't need the shooting yet." He handed me the pipe. "Take it!"

I hesitated a bit, but then I accepted. It helped me before. While I was smoking, my old friend assured me that he will tell me about everything, but we have a more important thing to do now.

"A strong demon is attacking your minds." The Vel'ko interrupted us. "You must fight it, or he will turn you against each other." He was still breathing slow and steady, but he didn't seem as relaxed as before.

Level 19
The thoughts in my mind were tearing me apart inside.. but I was strong. I must be strong - this time calls for strong people. I walked to the Christmas Gear, touched it. It was no longer the source of power it once was, yet I felt it had improved since I saw it in Gyro's vehicle those few weeks ago.. the small amount of positive energy I received from it was enough for me to think clearly for a moment.

"ARGH, this can't be!" I said, receiving everyone's attention. "Vel'ko, I don't know who this demon you speak of is, but I too sense it tingling with my mind.. but Gentlemen! Be strong now, this is the least thing you can do for good old Santa! I have an announcement to make.. I know who killed Santa and burned down the workshop - and I believe we all know her... yes, it is indeed mistress Bernkastel - and her powers are stacking up each time we lose faith"

I stayed silent for a moment, "Which is exactly why we should stay optimistic - Gen Bloodhorn and I have just traveled here from a secret base of Christmas Elves preparing for war; Santania! A base, where they still cling to the Christmas Spirit, and so should we! Come, join us, and together we shall defend what's left of Santa's hard work! Let's march together against Bernkastel! Let's honor the father of Christmas!" I yelled out in the room, waiting for the others' respond. Hopefully, there was still a little Christmas Spirit remaining in them.

Level 19
I think for a long while, it's the only way, I sight.

"Vel'ko, you now who I am, and I think you can trust my..." I say slowly and aproach him slowly "Give me the totem"

He looks at me "Why would I do that?"

"Because you are strong, but HE is stronger" I point to the totem "It's the only way"

he jusy says "Where will you take it?"

I get confused "Wait, you have to be around to keep him inside?"

Level 22
I could sense Am'ar and Bloodhorn's location is near
their smells lead to a narrow and dark tunnel inside the mountain. Suddenly Deolrin contact me through the Communication Device.

"Rheiko, are you there? can you hear me?" He asked
"Yes, i can hear you."
"The preparations are now completed"
"Great timing, i guess they're not far from me"
"Good, now you have to tell Am'ar that"
"I'll tell him when i meet him"
"Roger that" Deolrin said and he disconnected our connection

as i went further. I could see a light in front of my eyes.
"There they are.."

They all looked at me with a puzzled.

"Damn, i forgot to change back to my elf form. They might think me as a lost wolf, oh man" i thought

Level 30

I entered the Destruction Realm and there I was... at the same place where me and Bartheus last fought. It looks empty and full of sadness and suffering now when I look at it. Suddenly, Bartheus appeared out of nowhere and reaching out to me.

"Your dad, the Mad King calls for you Kenny. Come with me to the other side of the Destruction Realm and meet your dad!" Bartheus said

"As you wish then, Bartheus. Lead the way." I said

Bartheus then summoned a dark red portal leading to the other side of the Realm where Mad King's castle lies. We entered the portal and in a flash, we are now at the Castle. We walked until we reached the Throne Room where Mad King is.

As soon as we arrived, dad was there standing holding a whip that looks so different and...powerful? Is that the whip that dad is talking about? I will have to found out!

"Good thing you have arrived, Kenny. So as I said, here is the whip that I have made. It is much better and powerful than yours. Take it and let us go and assault with Amargaard to this girl you speak of." Mad King said then summoning a dark red portal.

"It is time. Minions, come to me and we shall assist the Mad King to gain victory." Bartheus called then suddenly, Corrupted Taurens, Voidwalkers and a giant Spectral Beast appeared out of nowhere.

I did not say anything and took the whip. I can feel its great power flowing to me and this is it! There is no turning back, this is the final!

We entered the portal and departed from the Destruction Realm and going to Amargaard.

Status
Not open for further replies.