• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Red Christmas - Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
- What? I don't get your poems. Why can't you just tell me their exact location? What a stubborn blob monster! I'll annoy you until I see a maid.

With nothing else on my mind besides the goal to flirt with girls in maid outfits, I decided to follow the unknown creature until I saw one. On my mind, I knew somehow that she won't last long without her servants, she's a spoiled blob after all.

Level 19
I had been stroking the soft hairs on Juno's neck for the whole long ride, as he lay on my thigh, purring.

"Oh, there it is!" Gyro said, and pointed. I looked out the front window, and noticed a huge crystal, on top of a tall pine tree, glowing in the distance.

"Seems Kari finally got it working! That man continue to impress me" he said, and let the hover craft slowly descend towards the headquarters.

Level 23
I was half asleep on Amar's lap when Gyro suddenly talked and pointed at something out from the front window. His voice now seems to have calmed down and it even sounded like he's happy to see what he's pointing at. And this is something I couldn't see from such a low vantage point.

I hopped down from Amar's lap and jumped onto the craft's dashboard. I looked out from the front window and even with all the snow fall, I could still clearly see, a very bright and beautiful light emanating from a huge crystal on top of a massive pine tree.

We continued to descend and slowly, a cave started to become visible. From the cave's entrance, I could see Kari waiting for us.

Level 30
Now, walking on the lifeless snowy plains.... nothing to do but walk and walk...

"What to do... what to do? Walking in this lifeless snowy plain is just too boring for my taste."

I continued walking until I got tired and rested at a nearby abandoned house.

Level 19
Gyro landed his vehicle nice and slow, left the control seat and opened up the sliding door. All our faces were met by the cold snowflakes, but luckily also good old Kari's warm smile to compensate for it.

"Long time, no see, Am! Glad you're with us again this season" he said as he walked towards me and welcomed me with a friendly hug, and then turned to Gyro.

"Did you succeed in bringing the gear here?" he said.

"Oh, yes, but it wasn't easy - and you might not like the result" Gyro said, and revealed the huge corrupted gear to the engineer.

"Right, that doesn't look too good... I wonder how all this could happen? Anyways, Am, will you help me carry it inside?" Kari asked, and I of course said yes, and helped him with carefully getting the precious magical gear inside the HQ building.

Level 23
I was on the verge of the greatest choice of my entire life. Lemon or milk. I wondered this great question for quite a while, until I recalled that I hate milk.

As the milk bottle graciously flew out of my window, I couldn't help but wonder what was going on. I mean, I had no proof that anything was going on. But surely, whenever arson is involved, crowds of people gather. Especially in this god-forgotten icy wasteland, populated by a surprisingly wide arrangement of misfits. Now that I put my mind on it, what did those people do eleven months out of twelve? They can't hibernate. I think. I vaguely remembered reading that you need to be a frog or a bear to do that. A bearfrog maybe?

As I drunk the tea with lemon, I looked deep into the fire. It was alive. And it felt great things coming to be. Great things that bring much destruction. As I glared into the vistas of the things to come, I couldn't help but wonder...

How high can bearfrogs jump?

Level 14
When we got inside, I told my old friend Am, to hold for a while.
"We couldn't make this place snug on such short notice yet" I smiled, and swept down the gears and tools down from the working table.

"Lets put the gear here for the wile.. There is so much more in this place, we couldn't explore yet. The tunnels go quite deep. And the roots too.."

There was three closed doors opening from the room full of working tools and building materials. There was a bench too, where I could sleep if i wanted, but to be honest i didn't sleep a lot the past few weeks.

"Our communications went wrong, I couldn't even tell Santa about our progress.." Said, and waited a bit.
"How is the old man? Did you meet him Am?" I asked, but the expression on his face was shocking.

Level 23
"Santa... Santa is gone kari... and so is the workshop." I hesitated, but the words still slipped from my mouth. I didn't like to be the one to break out the bad news but what's done is done. Kari will have to hear it from one of us who knew anyway.

"Yes, the only thing I was able to save was the gear and some more important items from the shop." Gyro continued. "I didn't know what was happening to the workshop until almost half of the place has already burned"

Level 19
"... No, that can't be true!" Kari exclaimed, and all the joy and warmth from his formerly cheerful face disappeared. He lowered his sight to the gear on the table, and kept it there, as he continued "I.. I talked to him only a few days ago, where he told me of the problems with the gear, and I agreed to fix it... now, h-he's gone.."

Nobody looked at each other, as if we were all ashamed of the happenings, even though we were in no way to blame. After a while, I entered the conversation.
"I remember Santa told me during the Christmas war last year, that the gear was the source of his power - the power of Christmas. I don't know what happened, but this-"
I put my hand on the surface of the corrupted gear, "this is, no doubt, the reason of Santa's downfall!"

Level 30
I opened my eyes and it is already evening. Oh yes! I was sleeping at this abandoned house in a middle of a lifeless snowy plains. I got out of the house and continued to walk...

"By the way, where is dad anyway? If he is not in the workshop... where?"

I asked myself that question and continued to walk the lifeless snowy plains silently.

Level 18
As I returned to the workshop, there was nothing left.
Snowflakes slowly fell from the sky, as the immortal silence of the land was broken by my words.

- Scatter.
The glacial depths beneath me thundered as they made room for my latest creation.

- Rise.
The cracked ice began to smolder as my towers of dark steel slowly rose from the depths,
crushing everything in their wake.

- And conquer.
The time for my fortress to emerge commenced.
For miles, obsidian stakes tore their way out of the ground. The sky itself roared as my citadel penetrated the clouds.
And then came, the silence.

Level 23
Silent night, holy night. All is calm, all is right. There I am walking up my right flank. Coming up to my tower of snow. Singing isn't what I can do best, but I hope that I shoot well.

Singing really cheered me up, as I reached my south 'bastion', if you could call it that and approached a strange shape covered by a large piece of fabric. I tore it off and revealed to the world my most prized possesion - a huge 60's death ray! The stars themselves marvelled in awe and I could feel the snowflakes stop in the air to gaze upon my huge ray gun.
I watched it glisten under the faint light of the night with a delighted smile. It's these moments that make life worth living. Oh well, time to make it worth dying for some inconsiderate person.

I began to slowly adjust the death ray until the source of light was in sight. It was some sort of a Christmas star, up on mountain. The things people do to annoy me. At last, I turned on all the tumblers and switches and finally, the time for judgement has come.

'Eat hot plasma, you cheerful bastards!' I yelled with satisfaction that only a 60's death ray can provide, when suddenly the ground began to shake. Icycles and snow began to fall off Shedfort, while I was desperately trying to keep the death ray in position, but alas, the final shake has sent me plummeting into the snow and the 9000°C ray flying somewhere in the Christmas star's general direction. I looked at it out of the pile of snow, when finally, I saw a huge flash of light... but not where the star was.

Oh well. Better luck next time. Hopefully it won't include sudden earthquakes.

Level 14
The anger and despair was still on my throat, but Am's words made sense. There has to be an explanation for all this.
"The gear can't get rusty. It never even faded once..." I said. "It defended Santa from illnesses, and it kept the Workshop together in huge storms." Suddenly some very bad feeling got over me. "Somebody must have done something with it last year.. When the fights broke out, we had to get back into the tunnels, we couldn't keep an eye on the gear.."

"This is a really worrying thought Kari" said Gyro "This means our enemy planned this a long time ago! We must be really careful. We must find out... What the!" And the ground started shaking.

Juno hunched her back, Gyro ran to the gear to defend it. Amaar and I jumped up, and ran outside to see what is happening. I barely got outside, when I saw a huge red ray glowing in the night, coming at the tree. It was too late to do anything about it. I couldn't see anything, but blinding light when it crashed in. The power of the blast got me off my feet, and I fell down to the snow. The steep mountain side rolled me over in the snow a few times before I could stop, but I was alive.

Level 23
Finally, I could sleep in peace. I turned around in my bed until I felt comfortable and tried to sleep. But... I could not. Something bothered me. Perhaps the fact that I missed? No, that's not it. The earthquake, maybe. It did ruin my shot.
For a minute I contemplated how can I get my revenge against the Earth for ruining my shot. After a while, I came to the conclusion that the giant pebble can do whatever it wants, see what I care.

Wait. First fire, then the earthquake... then wind and water! All four elements combined, the day of recko-
No, no, I was getting off track. A gigantic fire AND an earthquake at the same night? Not a coincidence, not at all. Those events were connected!

Of course! Now I understood. Someone... was trying to prevent me from having a beauty sleep! Jealous bastards! Jealous of my handsome face, conviniently concealed by my robe, away from judgement and obsession. This would not stand. I had to find the person responsible and shoot them with my death ra-

I blinked and bit my lip. Right, the death ray... that thing takes like a night to recharge. Acursed Yuggothian technology, next time I'll spend a bit more, but buy things from the Yith, at least their stuff takes no time to use.

I stepped out of my shed for the last time that night.

I could not use my death ray. So I was going to do something far worse.

I was going to complain.

Level 19
"Holy..." I said when I noticed the damages the death ray was causing. The very mountain platform our headquarters was placed upon, happened to be splitting into two pieces! I watched as the other half slowly separated from the very mountain, and soon fell off to crash with the snowy ground, miles below this mountain platform. A line that passed dangerously close to our camp marked the beginning of a vertical edge, directed straight down to the mountain's very foot. Worst of all, the departed piece of ground once held the huge pine tree...

"I actually thought things couldn't get any worse..." I said looking at my long-time friend and ally, just as Kari had finally dug his way up from the pile of snow, and continued
".. but they are now mercilessly destroying what little we have left of Christmas spirit".

Level 18
I was standing in the main hall with my eyes closed. Concentrating on my next move. I was interrupted by that fools indignant whining - When do I get to see those maids of yours, goo-creature?

I remained silent for several more minutes, until I whispered - Grace.
The deformed insides of my new home adapted to my will and took the form of the interior of a royal western manor.

We were now standing in a beautiful ballroom. As I began to walk up the stars to the balcony overseeing the room and asked,
- You wanted to see my furniture, child of man? I will fulfill your wish since I am a gracious host.

I raised my hands up in the air and yelled - Begin the ball! Celebrate my victory! Astonish the extension of my ascendance!
The fires on the chandelier in the middle of the room extinguished, darkness filled the room. Small red lights were lit all around the room, eyes, staring at the stranger.

Light - I said, and the chandelier was lit aflame once more, and the room was bright once more, revealing my goat-servants that were craving for the meat of my guest.
- Do not ruin your appetite on him, my furniture, there'll be plenty for all! The ball shall end after midnight, then we shall hold the greatest of feasts this land has ever seen! Wine shall pour! Meat shall be savored!
Sin, my children!

Now! Dance for me, puppets! - After my words had echoed through the halls, my minions bowed firmly and began their waltz. I sat on the balustrade of the balcony, a glass of wine appeared in my hand and I looked at my guest who appeared to be frozen in place.

Enjoying the party, child of man? - I asked, and took a drink.

Level 19
(OOC: In this post I'll include two parts, and the second one is entirely focused on Kenny - ultimately using the character control option, without even my character being in the story.
Secondly, I am also introducing two characters to the RP, who belongs to members of Kaelicious, that haven't shown any interest in this year's RP so far.
I know these actions might be against the sole purpose of roleplaying in some ways, but I think I did it pretty innocently, and hopefully you guys are alright with it, and if you are not, I can of course always remove this post.)

Team T.H.U.M.P.E.R. ~ Critical times call for critical solutions

As I looked out over the camp's new permanent edge, I noticed an enormous black citadel in the Valley of Christmas, not far from the mountain's foot below. The look was devastating, and I knew hopes were dwindling inside all of us, just by looking at it. However, to compensate for the dark and depressing news, a sudden flying source of light appeared to be closing in on us from the distance. It was hard to see, especially with sunglasses on, but when it got closer I saw that it was a familiar man carried by huge glowing angelic wings. In one hand he held on to a sack of lumber, and in the other was the cutting axe. The approaching man was no other than Paillan himself. He landed upon the edge, obviously not scared of falling due to his wings.

"Are you guys okay? I saw the beam from the neighbor mountain, where I was gathering this wood for our fireplace" he dropped the sack, and welcomed me to the camp. Paillan was happy to find out we were all okay, but sad when he realized the tall Christmas tree was gone.

"You want me to go get a new tree for the HQ? I saw some pretty beautiful ones on that mountain!" the flying lumberjack revealed.

"We would appreciate that very much actually" Kari said, and continued "But perhaps some more wood would be better for now.. we might need the warmth more than anything to keep our Christmas Spirits alive!"

Paillan nodded, and was about to fly off, when I interrupted.
"No, wait! Paillan, you could do something much better for us, and for Christmas itself. Open up a portal to Destruction World... During our last visit a special someone was lost there, and he might might be the only one powerful enough to bring back Christmas."

"I see, I will!" Paillan replied, and stepped into the cave where he could start the time consuming portal summoning in peace.

Kenny ~ A skeletal boy's best friend

Kenny tried the best he could to do what his father once told him; to be optimistic, no matter what. And so, he actually came to think of many good reasons to stay happy! He was happy that he actually had a body - if the Easter events had not played out like they did, he would have still just been a burning skull, and that wouldn't be very great in this scenario. He was also happy that he couldn't feel the temperature like living beings, for it was surely very cold in this valley. And lastly, he was happy that the black citadel that just rose from the ground, didn't capture him inside it. The most outer wall was several meters behind him, as he walked away from her. Who would know what unspeakable things she would do to poor Kenny, if he had been captured inside her bastion of evil?

The optimism didn't last long though, as life experiences had actually been a much more realistic mentor than his father - Kenny's thoughts soon again returned to the cold and harsh future that presumably lied before him.

However, suddenly a bark interrupted his thoughts, and as he turned his head towards the sound, he was more than just happy to see an old animal friend of his, running towards him.

Bisnar, the skeletal Felhound pet, that his family once owned, came running towards Kenny with its bony tail wagging happily from side to side, as it was reunited with an old friend. Bisnar jumped upon the skeletal boy, forcing him down in the snow, and licked him all over his skull, even though it had no tongue.

"Hehehahehihahihehe, stop it, Bisnar, hehehahihihihihi, seriously! Hihi, it tickles! Stop!" Kenny said, and finally the undead felhound pet stopped, and sat down attentively looking at him with its tail continuing to wag.

"Boy, am I glad to see you" he said, and padded the creature on its head. Apparently, Bisnar still carried the seat that originally carried David around long time ago, and those were great news to Kenny!

"Do you think you can find daddy?", Kenny sat up on the seat, "Let's go find daddy!"

Bisnar ran happily towards its goal, like never before, and so did Kenny!

Level 14
I walked just a few steps behind the strange creature I called 'blob monster', while I was admiring how artistic she was by making such a graceful human body. An idea popped in my mind.

A couple of seconds had passed after returning back from the area where I charged and captured her, I was just about to tell her the idea, but suddenly, she began blurting broken words out of her mouth.
I'm not sure myself of what happened after that, the next thing I knew was that I was surrounded by creepy goats in butler outfits standing like a normal human would be.
I stood there frozen on the spot, frightened as I saw something that a simple person with simple needs like me could never be forgotten, something that's never meant to be seen by naked eyes.

Trembling, I once again couldn't find any words to express myself. I began to make weird gestures for the second time.

Level 18
From my balcony, I saw a familiar green cloaked figure, I couldn't but frown as I saw this uninvited visitor sitting in the corner.
I decided it'd be better to ignore his arrival for now, until midnight perhaps.

Once again I set my eyes on my guest.
Do not fear, child of man. Come, join me, and embrace the wonders of the creator. - I said, and smiled at him invitingly.

Level 14
Without any words, I took a few steps backwards hoping that I could run away from this freak show. But I was surprised when one of the goat-headed butlers suddenly appeared from behind me and held my shoulders, so tight that it almost crushed my bones.

- H-hey man, I don't intend to run.. I was just planning to get on a... y-you know, greener pasture? I kid!

The goat butler then crushed my shoulders and pushed me to the ground lying in front of the blob monster.

Level 18
I looked at him as he lied on the floor before me and asked - Do you not find it rude to neglect a request from the host of the party?

- You didn't have to get yourself hurt in order to get up here you know..
I got down on my knees and caressed his cheek and continued - .. Unless that's the way you like it of course.

I sat back on the balustrade and my face turned red of embarrassment.
- Oh how rude of me. Would you like some wine?

Level 18
I snapped my fingers to create another glass of wine that was floating in the air and had a gracious smile on my face, as I heard him say that he was joking, the smile slowly died from my face. I slapped the glass, crushing it against the floor.

You, sir, are a coward and a ruffian. - I said and stared at chump for a while.

Then I sighed and placed my hands on his shoulders.
I closed my eyes and talked to him with a gentle voice
- Come, try and remember. What form did you have? Please, try and remember.

Level 14
As she placed her hands on my shoulders, I began to cry due to pain and said
- W-why can't you take a joke? I'm sorry! I didn't know blobs don't have sense of hu--

Suddenly I felt the pain from my shoulders are starting to vanish, I stopped crying and loudly stated
- Woah! W-way to go, you... thing! I'm starting to think that you're not as half-bad!

Level 18
I withdrew my hands slowly as it appeared I was more than capable of using white magic on him. I turned around and leaned on the balustrade. I was silent for a moment.. Thinking.
I hung my head down and my shoulders shook as I started to giggle.

- So I have done it.. My ascendance is final! I have transcended beyond Godhood!
The waltz was broken by my ominous cackle as I screamed
- I! Frederica Bernkastel! Have become this world's mightiest being!

My face was all wrinkled as I couldn't hold my laughter, I turned around at my guest, pointing at him as I yelled my command in his face
- Bow before the beauty of your master - Bernkastel! For you are my furniture! Everyone in this building is my furniture! In this world! Everyone!

Exhausted from this burst of joy I sat on my chair, as the emotion slowly withered from my face. I once again set my gaze at my guest and asked
- Wine?

Level 14
Relieved from the longest five minutes of my life, I continuously stretched my arms as I began speaking to her while she's reciting some kind of embarrassing lines from a theater.

- Eh~ you're good. Besides that body, you really have something. I'll treat you like one of my buddies now. This is gonna be kinda like the E.T. movie, you know, about the kid who has an alien friend. Oh, can I call you B.M. as for blob monster, from now on? Okay, I guess I'll call you that.

Finally, she sat quietly on her chair.
And once again, she offered me to drink some wine with her. I don't really understand why, but I guess I owe her one. I took the glass without hesitation and said

- Cheers! For me being your furniture!... Wait... What?

Level 14
Still confused about being called a 'furniture', yet she gave me another confusing statement. It seemed like she was inviting me to do some unexpected things to her.

- ... I'm really not into that sort of stuff, but anyway...
I said as I placed my hand on her foot. I kneeled down and began giving her a massage.

Level 18
How can one be so stupid, I asked myself.
I stomped the floor in anger as I couldn't keep cool any further.

-I am lady Bernkastel! A witch who has lived for a hundred years! I have transcended mere humanity a long time ago!
This is my body, not a form that I have decided to conceal myself in! As much as your servitude amuses me, your idiotism is making me lose my mind!

Level 18
I was enfuriated by this foolishness that was bestowed upon me this day, and started throwing a tantrum

- Bern-kastel! Bernkastel! Get it in your head! BERUNKASUTERU!
And no! No table outfits! That's not what furniture means! It's simple! Listen closely. You belong to me. Thus, you are my property. Thus, you are my furniture. Simple!

I let out a long sigh as I pulled myself back together.

-Who am I?

Level 30
(OOC: I still hope I have my magical whip power up and also it will not restrict me from using it in this RP also but not to worry I'll not make it OP that will lead in the roleplay's destruction. I also hope what I did just now burning a tree is not so much OP.)

So, I ran with Bisnar to dad. I was really happy that Bisnar know where dad is but as soon as I saw the dark and dread aura covering a specific far place, I am quite aware that Bernkastel is doing something now that seems to be serious and should not be neglected but that should not first come in mind. I must meet first dad and reunite with the so called Team THUMPER we once called instead of fighting Bernkastel head on which I know I will fail to do so.

"I wonder how's my fighting style doing, aye? Maybe testing something wouldn't hurt...."

Suddenly, I reach for my Magical Whip which is my main weapon then charged up to hit a nearby tree while running. I was able to hit and cut the tree in half and it fell while burning.

Even for a skull head, I'm very thankful I have hands to use weapons awesome such as this!

"Looks like I am satisfied with this power.. ha! My flames really hurt."

Bisnar watched what I did and he was amaze on what I did but Bisnar suddenly run again which gives me a clue that we must go to dad now instead of being TOO much proud of my power which I know will not even work on Bernkastel.

Level 18
As I descended the stairs, Alagremm's words drifted to my ears. I couldn't help but to give him an annoyed glance. I walked a bit further and stopped, almost causing Imadori to bump to my back.

What was that supposed to mean, old man? - I asked with a calm voice

I turned around and looked at Alagremm expectingly. As Imadori was about to open his mouth, to most certainly say something clever about 'goo', I put my hand on his mouth to kill the sound, and whispered
- Let adults do the talking.

I wrapped my hands around Imadori and put my head over his shoulder, staring at the old man with a pleasant smile on my face.
- Is that the voice of jealousy?

Level 18
After hearing his response I couldn't stop a wide smile from filling my face. I took a strong grip of my furniture as I yelled
- That's what you get for being such a good-for-noth-

Yet, once again he interrupted me with an inappropriate crack. Gladly there were no guests around to hear him discuss my age. I had a faint smile on my face as I rose my head and gently pushed Imadori aside.
- Still, my beauty is unrivaled! However, you of course knew that yourself, I didn't really have to mention it.

Level 18
I rolled my eyes after hearing what he had to say
- Or maybe it's just that you're so hideously ugly that you need to keep that thing on not to frighten anyone. Enough of nonsense, it's time to begin the feast!

I wrapped myself around Imadori's arm, and hung my head on his shoulder.
- Take me to the dining room.

Level 23
After hearing such a blunt romantic statement, I bent over a nearby vase and made vomiting sounds out of spite. A nearby goat butler stared at me with his strange, unblinking eyes. I looked at him, annoyed and snapped.

- Oh, bugger off! Like you don't find it nasty.

He didn't seem to care. He didn't seem to listen to me at all. I just shrugged and followed the sweet couple to the dining room.

Level 19
(OOC: My last message was on page 8 - only relevant thing that have happened to my story since, was Hell_Master's post, but whatever, spirit's high! For Christmas will return like never before, this year! And yes, I'm sure of it!)

Kenny ~ Bisnar being rudolpholicious

Suddenly Kenny and Bisnar reached a mountain-side, that looked oddly unnaturally shaped. Some kind of strange laser-beam must have cut through it recently - yeah, Kenny was quite good at figuring out such stuff.
Anyways, Bisnar started barking when they stood next to the foot of the mountain.
"Father must be near", Kenny thought, and looked up the almost vertical side of the mountain. Soon after, he found a Christmas Tree lying close by him, and on its top was a crystal. Kenny picked it up, and immediately noticed magical power flow through him - Power of Christmas! And the magic spread to his loyal skeletal mount.

Weird, but cozy Christmas music started played inside Kenny's skull, and suddenly Bisnar was flying, like Santa's reindeer used to! And Bisnar ran through the air towards the top of the mountain, where Kenny was sure to find his father!

Team T.H.U.M.P.E.R. ~ Entering the Darkness!

I had actually forgotten all the bad things for a moment after a long talk about the past with Kari and emptying quite a lot beer mugs that Gyro had brought with him from his bar. When suddenly Paillan said "It's done", and we all turned to silence as we watched the meditating half-angel.

Before him appeared a magical circular gateway, leading into the unforgiving realm of darkness, that for good reasons was known as the Destruction World. I rose up from the bar-chair, which was part of a little furniture set inside the cave, and felt the strong alcohol effect throughout my entire body. Drunk or not, this could not wait!

"Great, let's go then" I broke the silence and walked towards the portal with Paillan, "See you guys soon!" I said and waved to Kari, Gyro and Juno, as they watched me slowly disappear into the darkness with Paillan, whereafter the portal also vanished...

Level 18
As we were closing in to the dining room, the doors opened wide before us and the tempting scent of the feast filled my nostrils.

Every dish one could think of was presented on the table, in the middle lied a large sauce-topped pig with a salad bed, surrounded by vegetables of varying sorts.
Golden goblets were presented infront of each seat to provide the guests with the never-ending supply of wine.

After a brief wait, a tall man in a butler's outfit approached, his jet-black hair rested on his shoulders, he stood before me and took a deep bow, greeting me with a welcoming tone - Welcome back, lady Bernkastel.

I ignored him and walked straight past him.

- Take my guests to their seats, Ronove. Yes, we count the new furniture as a guest for now.

He nodded and started to guide my guests to their seats as I sat on my seat at the end of the table.
As they had sat down, I snapped my fingers, the rest of the seats were filled by emotionless husks of men and women.
I raised my glass.

- I would like to thank my friends and family for honoring me with their presence this wonderful night.
I raise this toast for the memory of all those who faced their grave end in this room in order to grant me this power that has now reached a level that has never before been surpassed.

I sneered as I brought my glass to my mouth and examined everyone in the room

- Cheers.

Level 14

Team T.H.U.M.P.E.R. and Kenny Reunion

When Am'ar left, we stood there silent for a brief moment. He is going to a pretty dangerous place, and god knows if he can find him...
Suddenly Juno broke our thinking. She jumped up, and ran outside the door purring. Soon Gyro and I heard the fimilar bark too, it was Bisnar!

Juno jumped to the top of his skull, and stood there like a queen, as Bisnar pushed his head in the door. We were even more surprised, when we saw Kenny on the back of Bisnar.

"Kenny! You found us!" I said.
He jumped on the ground, and looked to us sadly. "I saw terrible things. Santa is dead Kari! The workshop burned down. It's all gone!"
Gyro hugged him. "We know. We know" There wasn't much to say.
Kenny looked up "Where is my dad? He must be here. Bisnar smelled him!"

"I'm afraid you can't meet him right now, he just entered the Destruction World" I said. "The portal Is deactivated now, we don't know when will he return."

Kenny didn't seem to ease. "We must do something!"

"Well, there is one thing we can do! We can go and find out something about the enemy. I saw the direction the death ray came from. If we could get our hands on that Yuggothian reactor, maybe we could find out what is wrong with Santa's gear.."

Status
Not open for further replies.