• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Red Christmas - Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 30

I was excited, very excited of knowing where dad is and also of a way to get to him but suddenly I felt an aura so unusual and weird...

"Wait, Kari! I feel something weird around us....."

"What is it, Kenny?" Kari asked

Suddenly mysterious monsters appeared and sorrounded us. They are many... much like 10 monsters sorrounding us. The monsters looks like a Tauren but a corrupted one holding axes and some are like Black Souls which I do know are called as Voidwalkers.

"What a great opportunity for me to show some action here..." I said

"Errmmm.... what do you mean?" Juno said with his translator made by Kari

I then brought out my whip then hitted one of the Corrupted Tauren. I was expecting it to be sliced into half and also burn but... it was able to block my attack just by swinging its axe making it as its guard.

"What the hell is happening? Why are you not obliterated, wretched beast!?"

Because of me hitting one of the Tauren, all of the monsters' attention are into me. The Corrupted Taurens charged me and the Voidwalkers charged some sort of a dark magic. I jumped to the air then striked my whip in the ground below me. The ground crushed and from the crushed ground came out an intense flame burning all of the Corrupted Minotaurs. They fell in the ground and they are dead...

"Hmph! Looks like we are to expect a fight here. Get ready, guys" I said

Level 14
I was amazed by Kenny's power. He became a good fighter, like his father while I was away.
Not only he sensed the monsters around us, but he reacted fast, and responsible. I could only put my hand on my Sonic Paralyzer Compact when he already made his move.

Gyro and Juno also froze. The tauren voidwalkers were lying in front of us, in a hole of flames.

"We better get the gear in to safety!" said Gyro in a brief moment.
"But we don't know where is safe. They came out of nowhere." said Juno. She fluffed her beautiful hair, and pushed her back against the barking Bisnar.
"Anyways, its the second attack on the base this day. Should move" I said anxiously "The T.H.U.M.P.E.R HQ might have been compromised. Come here Bisnar."

I attached Santa's gear to Bisnar's back, so it won't fall off while we move.
"The caves go deep here, and there are places we didn't explore yet. So we must be careful."
I gave a flashlight to everyone, and opened the second door. "Let's go"

"Wait!" Said Kenny "What if my dad gets back? He wouldnt know where to search for us. He grabbed his whip, and with some skilled slashes he burned his name in the door.
"We can go now."

Level 19
(OOC: Yay, teamposts! That means the adventure can continue, hoping everything will be fine back in the cave without us there to help out, but I know you guys will keep everything under control somehow - we got plenty of Christmas spirit on our side after all!)

Am'ar & Paillan ~ Destructively High!

Only a few seconds after arriving in the dark Destruction World, we both felt its twisted aura slowly tearing away our souls, bit by bit. Without hesitation, I took up a small plastic bag from my pocket, with the magical weed in it from the old times.

"You will know him, when you see him, pal" I answered, as I started rolling a joint for myself, while I noticed the pain my companion was trying to hide in shame, and told him calmly; "Paillan, I know you prefer not to, but for your own and the team's sake, you should turn into your demonic side during this journey, so you won't be damaged by the destroying energies of this world. Team T.H.U.M.P.E.R. can't risk losing you already..."

Paillan sighed, and replied "I hate to admit it Am, but you're right... But what about you? Your mortality can't stand for long here, and we can't risk losing you either, you know"

I had already finished rolling the joint, and moved on to lighting it up, while he shape-shifted into his demonic form. After taking a couple of puffs, I replied "Don't worry about me, hehe, this relieves the pain a bit anyway, but let's finish this quickly okay?"

"Yeah" he said, his voice now having this scary demonic cling to it.

I then flied off with my high, the magical positive side-effect the weed gave me, and Paillan followed shortly afterwards, carried by his leathery bat-like wings.

The search had begun.

Level 30
Continuation...

"But wait...."

I suddenly realized that the Voidwalkers are still alive then suddenly after some periods of time charging one of them suddenly casted a forbidden dark magic called "Possess". The caster suddenly disappeared then I sense something bad. I turned around then...

"Ummmm, I do not feel so good..... help?" said Juno

Suddenly, Juno's eyes became red as evil and casted a dark magic that made a large decaying explosion in the position where me, Kari and Bisnar are standing.

"Hold on tight, Kari" I said.

I grabbed Kari's hands then ran away from the position where we are at to avoid the explosion. Bisnar followed me and we are able to dodge the powerful dark magic.

"Damn it! That Voidwalker really has a bad taste on possessing a body, it chose Juno... Anyways, we do not have a choice but to weaken Juno to weaken the link of the Voidwalker's control to Juno."

"And why a cat....?" Kari said.

Level 14
Just when I thought we got trough it.. And Kenny saved our lives once again!

Juno stood there, in the middle of the tunnel, with glowing red eyes, and humped back. Her razor nails pitched into the ground. Gyro got caught by the explosion, and one of his glorious wings burned. He was laying at the side unconscious.

This time i had my Sonic Paralyzer Compact in my hand. I quickly aimed, and shoot. This should at least scare away the possessing soul. I measured the situation wrong. Not only it paralyzed the possessing soul, but Juno dropped unconscious too.

"We need to act fast" There might be more danger. I quickly ran to Gyro, and put off the fire from his wings. "He needs medical attention! Lets go to a safer place" I got him on my back, and started to venture into the dark tunnels. Behind me came Bisnar with the gear on his back, and He carried Juno carefully in his skeletal mouth. Lastly, Kenny went on the back, defending from anything that would come after us.

Level 30
Me and Kari are now finding for a safe place but suddenly a figure of a Mage...no... but a Revenant more likely a Death Revenant appeared. I quickly reached for my weapon and...

"Just try...! I am warning you!" I said

"I am not here to waste my time to kill all of you and dirty my hands. Listen! I am Bartheus the Death Revenant of the Destruction Realm. As you can see, you have been attacked by my minions, am I right?" the Revenant said.

"Damn it! This is all of your doing!" I said

"Amusing! I know you will react like this... be warn all of you. I will soon kill all of you and make this world a place for us, the Soulless, to live! For now, I have send some of my minions to serve as a warning... stop now and I will all let you live or defy me then I shall destroy all of you." the Revenant said

"Hmph, you do not have the guts, revenant!" I said

I hitted the revenant with my whip but suddenly the revenant phased out or turned invisible when exactly my whip hitted him.

"Is that what you call of an attack? I will not waste my time as I said. I only said what I need to." the Revenant said.

"Hey wait...!" I said

The Revenant disappeared then there am I standing still with Kari and Gyro while Juno and Gyro are unconscious.

Level 19
(OOC: Here goes another post, and this OOC contains spoilers, so you might want to read the post first, whatever, your choice - I'd like to note that the Revenant I included here is of course not the same as Bartheus, they are both lieutenants in the "Destruction King"s soulless army)

Am'ar & Paillan ~ The King of Destruction!

As we got closer, we fought many tauren voidwalkers on the way. There seemed to be an endless amount of them - luckily the combined effort of me and Paillan took them out really quickly. He had placed a fiery enchantment-spell on his sword, and on my staff, that seemed to work very effectively against our enemies. I don't know if it was the craziness the Destruction World caused, or just the weed, but I couldn't stop laughing, as I watched their shadowy heads pop off.

However, a tougher opponent - a Revenant, lieutenant of the soulless army - entered the fight, and said "The Destruction King does not take kindly to intruders!"

"The Destruction King?" I heard myself ask.

"This king of yours is fake Revenant, I am the only one with true ownership rights over this place!" Paillan replied angrily, and then turned to me "Seriously Am, who are we searching for? For I'm about to go kill that bastard who stole my throne..."

"I.. I somehow believe it's the same person" I said, while continuing the difficult fight with the Revenant.

Level 14
"This is troubling. This could mean that the Reverant killed Santa and corrupted the gear?" If i think about it, Paillan got lost in his demon self last year. He could have unleashed something very, very evil from the Destruction World.

"Either way, we gotta get moving." I said. We need to find a place to rest, and take care about our injuries. I looked at Juno, and Gyro. They really need our help.

We continued our way back into the heart of the mountain. After a while, the tunnel divided into two. There was something strange about one of the tunnels. Although it looked the same, I could almost feel a warm breeze coming out of it.
I decided to follow the warmth.

"I wish Am' was here to help us. We really need his moral help" I whispered into the darkness.

Level 19
(OOC: I don't know what Paillan's post was, and I was absent during all the drama that just happened, but I believe the story goes on as if nothing happened, right?
And Kari, stay positive! We'll return eventually
By the way, the spell I'll introduce here should be known by those who've played HHH, or other maps featuring my char)

Am'ar & Paillan ~ Time Stop!

The Destruction Revenant made an unexpected attack at Paillan. Its heavy mace's impact sent him flying towards an abyss. And the soulless being continued the attacks shortly after, following by hovering over the abyss. Paillan was in deep trouble!

"You coming or what Am!?" I heard his hostile and demonic voice call, while he parried a deadly blow from the dangerous enemy. I attempted to let the magical marijuana lift me up, but the effect was already gone! Hmm, odd..

"Get back down here! ... or wait 'till I have rolled a doobie.." I replied, hastily preparing all the materials. Sadly, the plastic bag didn't have much left, but a single bud would have to do. Luckily I was a fast roller, having been collecting lots of experience since Mania had turned me into a pothead long ago.

Done! Fire! .. ahhh, alrighty! I flied off towards my ally, approaching the Revenant from the back! When I got there, I struck the crystal on top of my staff into his back, with power enough to actually pierce through the black armor.

This use of the crystal unleashed a magical power I didn't even know I was capable of! Both Paillan and I was amazed at the result - The Destruction Revenant seemed to be stunned completely! Every single piece of him stood still from the moment I hit him - he looked as if he was about to attack, but he didn't move at all.

"Couldn't you have told me sooner that you were able to do such stuff?" Paillan asked, while he finally killed the defenseless creature.

"I didn't even know it myself.. hey, look! That weird castle must be the place we're looking for" I said happily, and didn't wait to fly towards it. Paillan of course followed.

I knew time was running out, I felt weaker with every minute spent in the twisted atmosphere.. but as always, my willpower kept me focused and optimistic.

Level 14
(OOC: This might be a longer one, but i cant help myself )

Team T.H.U.M.P.E.R. - There is hope!

"Where are we?" asked Juno in her -perfectly adjusted by me- "sexy sleepy" voice. It was a good question. I didn't know the proper answer, we got lost in the middle of the mountain.

"We are safe" I said instead. Juno put her head back to the pillow i made her from my coat, on the warm, wet stone floor. I sat near her, and aided Gyro's wing in the steaming water. The whole place was a miracle.

After few hours of marching, we arrived to a cavern. The sight was amazing, dark, wet walls around us, and a nice steaming underground lake in the middle. There were no other entrances to the cavern, only from the top,trough small waterfall.

I was really tired the time we got there, and i would have give up, if we don't find this place. I could finally put down Gyro, and look at his injuries. It wasn't that bad, but the feathers burned down, and it started to putrefy.

I put him down near the lake, and started to wash off the smut. Kenny stayed at the entrance, I know he will defend us no matter what. He became a good fighter. After a while Bisnar joined him, but first I got the gear off the skeletal felhound.

As the hours passed, something magical started to happen. First, only near the gear, but then it spreaded across the whole cavern. I didnt realise, but tiny mushrooms covered the stone. They started to glow, with peaceful blue light. Soon the whole tavern glowed in blue. And then the mushrooms turned to warmer colors. Green, Gold, Red, I were staring at the walls of the cave, amazed by the playing lights.

There is still hope saving Christmas! -I thought.

Roland

R

Roland

Jar'Hara ~ What Trickery is This?

It was awfully cold, it was constantly snowing, and it would seem as the night would never stop.
"Great world, huh, old man? Yeah, right, lots of Christmas spirit? You must have hit your head pretty hard...!" I angrily said, with no one listening to me, as I walked through the endless plains of snow. The Valley of Christmas, he said was so great, appeared to be the exact opposite - especially with that huge ugly dark .. thing .. in the middle.

This was certainly no environment for a weasel druid - that 'holiday ticket' could turn out to be my death ticket. Oh, what's that! A cave! Lucky me!

As I entered, I immediately felt warmer, and refreshed too, as a hot steaming air came towards me, from a tunnel inside.

Level 30
(OOC: This is another part of the destruction realm so I will not meet with dad or Pailan in any means.)

~The portal to the other side, Destruction Realm!

"Kari, stay here. I will just have a walk around." I said

"Be sure to come back. We still have hope to save Christmas....we must move on" Kari said looking full of hope.

I then stared at the waterfall in the cavern but suddenly I had a weird vision of a portal appearing on the mouth of the waterfall and a hand reaching out for my neck and pulling me through the portal.

"What a weird vision....errr...!" I said

Suddenly, I heard a voice talking to me. Only I can hear it...

"You have a good sense for danger! But it is too late.... I fear...." The voice said

Suddenly, my vision turned into reality! The whole cavern turned red and a portal appeared in the waterfall. A hand reached out for me pulling me to the portal.

"No, this can't be!" I said.

"What is happening... Hey, Kenny!" Kari said.

The hand pulled me into the portal then after that was a total blackout.

Level 14
Suddenly all the mushrooms turned red, and the rhythmic waving became straggly. The evil can reach even this deep. Everything happened so fast. I didn't realize Kenny was gone, when the portal already closed.

Silence sat upon the cavern. The mushroom magic was over, they were hanging on the walls outpowered, defeated.
Gyro was sleeping, and Juno also rounded into a cute fluffy ball. I stood up, and walked over the cavern. Bisnar was sadly sitting there, staring at the point where the portal disappeared.
"Looks like its the two of us left" I said to the felhound. His silence was calming.

As I was sitting there, I started to feel the urge to sing a Christmas carol. It felt so right. My voice was rusty at the beginning, but after a few verses, the song dragged me with it. I sang in the side of the lake, sitting cross-legged. I let the sound flow trough the cavern, resonating with the echo. The mushrooms started glowing again, warm light waves trailed up the walls, round the cavern.

All i did was sitting there, singing. And then he entered the cavern.

Level 18
(( If someone has a problem with my favorite Disney song, they can go ditch their faces into a pile of poop ))

Hours had passed, maybe days, I sat there in boredom, staring the empty dining table through a glass of wine.
I loosened my grip of the glass, allowing it to crash on the surface of the table.
All the heads in the room turned towards me, except Alagremm's, since he appeared to be sleeping.

- I know that your powers of retention,
are as wet as a warthog's backside...
But thick as you are..

I set my eyes on Alagremm and threw him with a cheese.
- ... Pay attention!
My words are a matter of pride!
It's clear from your vacant expressions..

I switched my eyes to Imadori who appeared to be poking his food.

- ... The lights are not all on upstairs.
But we're talking Gods and successions...

As I walked around the table, I threw Imadori's plate and threw it at the wall to regain his attention.
- .. Even you can't be caught unawares!

- So prepare for a chance of a lifetime!
Be prepared for sensational news!
A shining new era,
is tiptoeing nearer.

Alagremm gave me an annoyed look and opened his ignorant mouth - And where do we feature?

As I reached his chair, I put my finger on his mouth.
- Just listen to teacher.

- I know it sounds sordid,
but you'll be rewarded
when at last I am given my dues!
And injustice deliciously squared..
Be prepared!

Imadori responsed with words of excitement and confusion - Yeah, Be prepared. Yeah-heh... we'll be prepared, heh. ...For what?

I once again began to approach him, stepping gracefully.

For the death of the God.

Next thing all the excitement was gone and only confusion was left on his face - Why? Is he sick?

I gave him a face that was a mix of surprise and anger.
- No, fool-- we're going to kill him. And his followers too.

Alagremm put his hands on the table, stating - Great idea! Who needs a God?

Next up I snarled at them in anger.
- Idiots! There will be a God!
I will be God! ...Stick with me, and
you'll never be trifled with again!

A wide smile appeared on my face as my guests screamed - Yaay! All right! Long live the God!

Soon the entire room was chanting - Long live the God! Long live the God! It's great that we'll soon be reigning! With a God who'll be all-time adored!

A state of seriousness once again found my face.
- Of course, quid pro quo, you're expected,
to take certain duties on board.
The future is littered with prizes,
and though I'm the main addressee.
The point that I must emphasize is...
.. You won't get a thing without me!

- So prepare for the coup of the century.
(Oooh!)
- Be prepared for the murkiest scam.
(Oooh... La! La! La!)
- Meticulous planning.
(We'll have power!)
- Tenacity spanning.
(Lots of power!)
- Decades of denial,
(We repeat)
- Is simply why I'll,
(Endless power!)
- Be God undisputed,
(Aaaaaaah...)
- Respected, saluted,
(...aaaaaaah...)
- And seen for the wonder I am!
(...aaaaaaah!)
- Yes, my teeth and ambitions are bared!
(Oo-oo-oo-oo-oo-oo-oo)
- Be prepared!

Soon the whole room yelled together - Yes, our teeth and ambitions are bared! Be prepared!

Level 30
"Ugghhh... Where am I?" I said

"Welcome to my realm." A voice said.

"Bartheus!!!" I said angrily

I then reached out for my fiery whip then as soon I am to attack...

"Patience. How about let us have some talk first, shall we?" Bartheus said

"Fine then. What is it?" I said

Bartheus then turn to his back. It is like he is thinking of something then after after some minutes, he turned to me...

"It is really a waste of time for those two adventurer in the other side of the Destruction realm to be searching for the destruction King..." Bartheus said.

"And why is that...? Wait...!" I said

"I am the King itself! Right now, I have sended an illusion of myself to the other side of the realm where those two adventurer are...... to kill them." Bartheus said happily and it is like he is full of power and energy.

"Damn it, Bartheus. Well then, I guess that it is up to me to kill you right in your own realm!" I said.

"You speak like that you have every power in you but I will prove to you that you are just a mere powerless being." Bartheus said

Then, there we are standing but I reached out for my whip and Bartheus guarded with his Dark Towershield and reached out for his Mace.

Level 14
While walking just a few steps behind the beautiful-girl-disguised-blob-monster I called BM, I remembered that it was the day after tomorrow when they will finally start to air the second season of my favorite TV show, Hatenkou Robo Dozibiron, I was so excited that I sang it's theme song quietly without BM noticing,

- Ichi tasu ichi wa ni! Ni tasu ni wa yon! Mo hitotsu tashi--
As I was spacing out while singing, I noticed that BM was talking calmly to a strange... creature wearing a robe, I stopped almost bumping with BM's gracious form.

Must be one of her blob acquaintances. - I thought to myself.

I was just about to say a joke about blobs and their buddies, which can be defined as 'bluddies', but it seemed like BM already foresaw it as she interrupted me before I even make a sound. She placed her hand on my mouth and said,

- Let adults do the talking.

I was expecting that they will actually do some kind of a blob monster version of an 'adult talk' like,
"You're jellies became bigger since the last time", "Don't... If you stare at me like that with your big sticky eye, I'll... I'll..."
or something like that, but it turned out to be just a boring discussion about their age and jealousy while using me as a prop.

After BM's strong grip that almost broke my neck, they started arguing about who's more attractive.
'Come on! Give me break! Blob monsters just differ in colors! Group 'em up and you will certainly form a rainbow effect!'
was I wanted to say, but instead, I silently put my gaze into the blob in a robe. I assumed that this blob was a girl, like BM, because from my point of view, only girls senselessly argue about their looks. Tough, it seemed like she haven't found a good disguise yet, the shady robe made sense if you put it like that, her goo's will make a huge mess otherwise.

BM wrapped herself around my arm, and hung her head on my shoulder.
Take me to the dining room. - She said.

- Now, now... You're really planning to place the dining plates on me?

I began walking with her while she give me directions since I don't know the place very well yet.
After a few second of walking to the dining room, I finally noticed that this other blob monster was following us.

I knew it. She's interested too. Seems like all blob monsters have a weird fetish for man-made stuffs. - I blurted, but it seemed like BM didn't hear me.

I took a moment to think of a wonderful glorious name for the blob in the robe. In the end I decided to call her 'Robe Surprise'.

As we finally reached the dining room, a tall guy in a butler's outfit approached us. Just after BM left my side and walked straight past him I asked,

- So, what type of furniture are you? I'm a table, by the way.

It seemed like he didn't understand my question, or he really just wanted to ignore me, as he gave me an emotionless look.

Take my guests to their seats, Ronove. Yes, we count the new furniture as a guest for now. - BM ordered him.

As the butler guy guided me to my seat, I said,
- It's like putting a table on a chair! I kid!
For the second time, he gave me the same face and left without saying a word.

Once again, BM started reciting words that I don't understand. I only assumed that it was some kind of lines from a theatrical play. I didn't pay any attention to her, instead I took a bottle of wine and started drinking it all by myself as I haven't drunk anything since I came on that place.
I was really amazed by the hologram snapping system, though.

Level 10
_________
Banishment

When the pathetic Christmas began once again, I had remained silent. The denizens of Hell were impatient, they demanded orders, orders to strike. But I still remained silent. Time passed and their impatience grew, until their great sorcerers deemed me unworthy and coward. They, who lacked foresight, thought that this silence was weakness. They planned to strike the world on their own, but first, they dethroned me and banished me into the mortal world. They banished the Legion King from the realm he conquered long ago. Perhaps they are not very fond of kings?

Pitiful insects, my great plans were undone, yet they did not understand. I... fell from Hell that day.

Then I stood up, I saw that the world... wasn't the same size it used to be? But then I realized that the banishment had turned my form into that of a mere mortal. I took a look around, and saw the pathetic environment. "This place, lacks fire, and death."

Before starting my work in the mortal world, I saw someone heading towards me, from afar.

LKStuff3.jpg

Level 19
(OOC: It's good to see you other guys continue your plots as well - I find them quite comical, haha, whether or not that's the intention.
LK, awzum to have you back!
Kenny, I'd also like to fuse our plots a little more, if you won't mind. Of course I'll stick to what you wrote, but expect them to merge over the next couple of posts)

Am'ar and Paillan ~ Castle of Destruction

We flew towards the castle below us, until the last magical weed's effect suddenly ended, and I fell helplessly towards the dark red spikes on the building's top!

"Am!" Paillan said, and flew towards me and luckily grabbed me before I met my death on the sharp deadly spikes. He found a safe place on the building's roof, without spikes, and set me down, so we could plan what to do next.

"I don't think I can stay in this realm much longer if I must survive throughout this Christmas" I admitted, and sat down, resting my tired body for a while.

"Stay alive for a little longer, please, for below this roof waits a very intense fight..." Paillan explained, and I nodded. After a few seconds I replied "Okay let's do it!"

We jumped down from the roof, and landed before the huge unguarded maingate to the fearsome Destruction Castle.

As we opened the metallic door, an echoing voice greeted us, "Welcome to my throne room, Am'ar and Paillan, I'm glad you could be here!". The voice belonged to a Destruction Revenant, stronger and bigger, and with a different armor, than the one we just fought. The revenant sat on its throne at the other side of the large circular room, that was lighted up by torches on the walls.

"I am Destruction King Bartheus, and will be your host for today!" he continued, and gently made some hand gestures, telling us to come in, whereafter the metallic doors closed themselves behind us. This wasn't the one I expected to find in the realm, but it would appear we had no choice, but to fight him...

Level 20

"Again comes that time of year. The great Yule of midwinter, or was it now birth of some god? Ages come and go but this time of year always holds that special magic that connects us all. Yet something was different this year, it did not feel right."

Awoken from his slumber, the tauren exits his hut to see the first snow of Christmas. Indeed there was snow and there was cold but something was not right. Before he gave it any other thought, a bright shooting star appeared on the sky, giving impression that heavens are bleeding. The star blazed through the clouds and with loud impact landed not so far from tauren's hut.

"This day is getting stranger and stranger. This is one ill omen I must investigate"

With that thought the tauren grabbed his axe and warm clothing and went on his way to see with his own eyes the crash of the red star. What he found was disturbing sight. Across the icy river now there was a great crater and there was something or maybe even someone rising from it. The figure was clad in dark armor and fire around him melted the snow and made the very soil burn. The figure glanced at the tauren and in his sight there was no compassion, no life only the void.

Level 19
((Disclaimer: For helping amagard I will try to make a halp in the RP. If I get too Mary Sue/Boring, tell me directly plz))
-As I and Am walked slowly to him he said-Well, well... the little green one and the pity halfling, what a marvelous look-As I starting loosing my patience, I put my hand on my sword but them Am said slowly-Don't do it, maybe we can get out of here-He started to tremble -Am, you got to get out of this world, before it's too late...-But Am just smiled -I can't let you have all the fun, and I want to save christmas-But then I feeled it again, that voice in my head, of years ago-But you don't want to, want you to?-The voice said. It couldn't be! He? But he is powerless, since a year ago! Wait what is a year for the lord of demons, the mad...-Get out of my head Mad King!-I sundenly screamed and halfly feel to ground, even Bartheus could feel his king's presence, he said -But, you were defeated! by Legion king!-The voice of the mad king speaked through me -FOOL. Bartheus, you are a fool, like all my minions you think that my collapse was not MY choice, do you really think I let my get defeated by Legion king? he, HE is a weakling! I am the true power!-I start trying to change myself and I say-Don't... you won't control me! I am not a Demon!-A laugh is heard from inside me and at the same time from nowhere-Really? I know what you did. Sold your pathetic meat to that angel side of yours, really Paillan? Don't you ever remember who called you first, light or darkness?-I suddenly remember my dream, the grave, and something before it. I wasn't in the grave. It was my sister. And I oferred my flesh to the light if she could survive. She didn't. So I gave my flesh to the darkness so she could live again. But she didn't. The mad king triked me, with all this memories I said angrily by being able to change to human form-I don't need your power! You are a LIAR! you can have it BACK!-But them something happens to my body, first a wing apears on the right side, them in the left, but wait, two different wings... one is... and angel wing, but the other...-What in the universe did you just do?-I say slowly-It's not what I did, It's what YOU did. You lost you're humanity, and now you're traped between light and darkness, but don't panic, I will take you to the right side, the darkness-I fall to the ground again-Mad king... why do you want me?-I suddenly say with a smile, he seems confused, I continue-Why exactly me? your worst servant? the one that betrayed you?-The mad king really gets confused, I feel like a big black presence abandoms my body-You're right. The shadow says. I don't need you, so I will destroy you!-He turns around-Bartheus! Oblivierate those 2...-Bartheus slowly gets out off trance and just say-Ye...Yes sir!

Level 19
(OOC: Alrighty everyone, to clear out confusion, it appears the Destruction King Bartheus is working under the orders of his master, the Mad King himself. Another thing you might want to note, is that the Bartheus we are fighting against is only a clone of the real Bartheus, who is fighting Kenny in the other side of the Destruction World.)

Am'ar and Paillan ~ Two Destructive Kings, one Mad!

Bartheus charged towards us, and swung his destructive mace to be parried by my staff, while Paillan attacked with his fiery blade, which in turn was parried by the Destruction King's Dark Towershield.

"What happened to you Mad King? We became friends in Gyro's Bar, remember?" I said to the huge demon who had sat in the Destruction King's throne, and passively watched us fight.

"Oh yeah, I remember how you stole both my sons, and left me to rot in this world" the Mad King replied angrily, and continued "... And before that, you were the reason I was dethroned in Hell! I am certainly not your friend Am'ar!"

That message was very demotivating, since the Mad King was the reason I came here in the first place. Meanwhile, the Destruction King used a spell that caused both me and Paillan to fall to the ground, as if gravity rose.

Level 10

I was staring at the one who kept getting closer. A tauren, nothing more than a mere tauren.
As he reached the crater my impact had made, he paused. He seemed to be... confused. The tauren then stood firmly and asked: "What are you?"

To be confused and then asking such question was amusing. "I am beyond your comprehension mortal."

The tauren felt as if his mind was struck by a great pain. Then I continued to respond: "Tell me, what do you know of the events that occured during last "Christmas"?"

He remained silent for a moment. But he eventually spoke: "There... was a great struggle. Some tried to take the power of Christmas while the defenders stood against them. I do not know what happened in the end but Christmas went on as it did years before. I think the defenders won."

"Do you know where those defenders now reside?" I asked.

"I don't really remember what happened last year, I think only the orc Am'ar is alive. I assume that he is at the Workshop right now."

I looked away, this name sounded familiar. As I thought into the event which concluded our defeat I remembered this "orc". One who had almost been caught by my flames, yet how he managed to escape so easily is still a mystery to me.
I turned to the tauren: "Then lead me to this "workshop". This one may have information I seek."

Level 20
Always late

T'was long walk to reach the Santa's workshop but these unlikely traveler reached their destination. But the sight surprised both of them for there was no workshop anywhere to be seen and instead a dark castle was there. It was clear that no good lived in there but that just made our unlikely travelers wonder. If the workshop is no more then where is Am'ar the savior of Christmas?

Legion King spoke again inside taurens mind "This is not Santa's workshop nor do I sense the one called Am'ar here. You think you can try to deceive me?"

Tauren spoke in confusion "I do not understand myself, workshop used to be there when I was last time here."

As Legion King was preparing to strike he sensed something elusive. The essence of Am'ar still lingered but the trail led away from the castle. What ever happened here did not kill the lowly peon but instead Am'ar was still alive.

Legion King spoke calmly "You are in luck that my prey is still alive and was here indeed. Now come and make yourself useful. I have pitiful insect to catch"

The demon and tauren followed the trail for quite some time through the wilderness of untamed land. As they approached waterfall Legion King came to conclusion. There was no real need to keep the tauren alive.

"You had your use little tauren and for that I am giving you a swift death"

As the words of death echoed inside Vel's mind, the Legion King summoned his dark infernal hammer. Legion King swung his hammer hitting tauren's chest. Blow makes Vel fall back and the Legion King not wasting any chance prepares to strike. Vel quickly grabs his axe and blocks the hammer before receiving another injury.

The Legion King laughed "Heh you think you can challenge me? I haven't seen something that amusing for a very long time."

Hammer and axe clashed again and again with neither side gaining advantage. Wanting to finish the battle fast the Legion King hurled a fireball at his opponent but suddenly waterfall came to life and extinguished it. The water pressure then again changes direction and knocks the demon on his back and proceeds to freeze trapping the demon. As the the Legion King struggles to free himself, Vel takes a small totem from his back and plants it in front of his enemy. As Vel begins chanting, the Legion King breaks free from ice and swings his hammer. Before hammer made any contact with tauren's skull, the demon's body started to change into smoke, slowly being consumed by the totem in ground. The mighty demon found himself locked unable of escaping his new prison.

The exhausted Vel falls on the ground and says to himself "Good thing I was prepared."

Level 19
(OCC: I love Wall of text, sorry. And grammar, I always try my best. Gona take the advice of yours and make use of the enter butten)

Am'ar and Paillan ~ Am'ar's soul is in danger!

With a lot of effort, I manage to break the gravity rose and continue the fight, but sudenly I stop when I here a sob behind me. I turn around.

"Am'ar?" I ask "Are you okey?" I start to tremble when I see what's going on, Am'ar's soul is getting teared apart! "Am'ar, you got to get out of here!-" But Am'ar just says while sobing "I can't leave you here on your own!".

As we talk the Mad King laughts "What are you going to do pretty little angel? save him? or perhaps your demon side will let him die?" -What can I do?- I think -I don't have enought energy to send him back... I know!-I stop my blade and say "Mad King, I want to make a demonic promise with you" The Mad King laughts "What could a half-monster like you possible have of my interest?" "THIS!" As I say I concentrate my angel escense and throw a massive concentrated light ray to the mad king, Bartheus block it in the last second and gets his escence burned, he screams but stands up inmidiately "Outstanding" The Mad King says "But for what do I want this power?" I answer slowly "You and I know that white magic always beats black magic. The escence of the creator made it so. But you also now that white magic can beat white magic" The Mad King starts thinking about it "Very well, and the deal is?" I look back to Am'ar whose existance is fading "Get him out of here" I say "What ever, I can kill him later, but I now Demonly promise to get him out of this realm" A dark rune apears over his head "And I now demonly promise to give you my power" I say, as the rune also apears over my head "So, the deal is made, first my part" The mad king says, and sends Am'ar out.

As Am'ar get's out the dimension, I feel like the rune over me starts working, and it sucks my escence and power until it's inside the mad king. But in his happyness of having light power he doesn't sees how my soul abandoms this realm forever.

Level 23
((Very well done Paillan, excellent job. For the future I would still recommend you to use space for dialogues as well, because it makes them so much easier to read, especially when it comes to comprehending who is who. But for the time being, this is very nice ))

Level 18
As I was dragging myself up the stairs in disappointment, I could hear echoing voices from downstairs, but in my current state I couldn't care the less.

After reaching my chamber, I straight away jumped on my bed and pushed my face against a pillow, murmuring in anger.

Finally as I recovered from this tantrum, I turned around and stared at the ceiling.
- Ronove, am I really so unattractive?

As the tall man emerged from the wall he let out a snigger as he said - .. If being honest, lady Bern-

I snapped my fingers and he vanished, while I muttered
- .. Actually, I don't care.

I turned around on my bed to face the mirror and stared into it for some time.
Slowly I started pulling myself towards the mirror, first falling to the floor, then crawling up to it. Finally after reaching the accursed apparatus, I stood up and got an egoistic look on my face.

- Who was I kidding? I am lady Bernkastel! My beauty is unrivaled! If that ignorant human acknowledged the truth, he'd be crying for redemption!

All of the sudden I started hearing footsteps from the staircase.
And I set my gaze to the door, waiting for the lout to appear.

Level 14
Taking huge steps up the stairs as I was singing the theme song of my favorite TV show.
I paused for a second and began to interpret one line of the song poorly,
- Robe Surprise, I wonder what's inside? Let us all close our eyes, don't wanna... blow your min--

After reaching the door of BM's chamber, I had a sudden desire to imitate 'Dozibiron Blue' by kicking doors to make a grand entrance. Without thinking I kicked the door, but unexpectedly, my foot went thru it.

-Agh! I should have expected this from an old fortress.

Level 14
Surprised by her answer, I responded with a high-pitched tone still.

- Well, well, well... So you really do have it! Now... enough about poking, you can lick too if you wa--

I lost my balance and fell with my back straight on the floor. I'm pretty sure I heard a little cracking sound, but I decided just to ignore it since I didn't really died or whatnot.

- Uh... before that, can you please help my master. He's stuck just behind this door. I'm not sure if it is my fault, but I have feeling.

Level 18
- L-lick!? Just why wou-

A bashing sound from the other side of the door interrupted me, next the "foot" started its blabber again.

Hearing the proposal. I opened the door, slowly dragging the foot's owner in with it.
Then I saw it, it was Imadori, who else would break my property for fun.

- Y-you..? Khm.. What is it that you want?

Level 14
Yo! - I greeted her while raising a hand with a joyful smile on my face.

- Don't mind me, I just thought laying on fortress floors behind doors would be nice for a change. How about now? Do I look like a different person?

I raised both hands and made a gesture like someone waiting for an answer about how they look.

Level 14
- Now I can finally brag without lying that a girl fell on me.
But wait, considering how soft blobs are, would it be a problem if you just fell straight on the ground? You'll just bounce anyway, I think.
Hmm... This is the moment when we should kiss right? Or shall we just skip ahead to the real thing?

Level 14
With the sudden turn out of events, my heart started pounding faster.
But just as a few seconds gone by, I realized that something was wrong and pointed it to out for her.

- I don't want to sound rude, but your chest is unexpectedly... not soft. You know, when you're trying to form a female human body, you should at least make an effort at the chest part. Girls have parts that are called boobies. Seems like you really missed that one.

I said while turning my head from side to side out of disappointment.

Level 30

I quickly attacked Bartheus but suddenly stopped and felt dizzy. It is really weird but I am not use into this type of environment or realm.

"Feel! The power that flows through me" Bartheus said echoing throughout the realm we are battling in.

It was a direct hit on my thick face or skull! I flew to the air due to how strong the hit was.

"Grrr... Damn it! It looks like I am totally powerless in this realm." I said

"Of course. This realm brings bad fortune to those who are not use into it. Like you, which is a good example." Bartheus said calmly

Bartheus suddenly raised his mace and a green or oblivion-like ball appeared at the top of his mace. He suddenly pointed the mace to me and the ball of oblivion charged to me. I quickly dodged it and the ball exploded at the point where Bartheus pointed it to charge.

"You are pretty much fast but how long will you survive is the big question?" Bartheus said

"Let me rephrase your question.... How long will YOU survive?" I said to him smiling

"Being over confidence can kill you." Bartheus said calmly even of the insulting question I directed to him.

So, I once more reached out for my whip, ready to attack Bartheus and same for him, shielding himself with his Towershield and reaching out for his mace.

Level 14
I don't really understand the situation very well at that moment. But as far as me and my foot recall, I haven't said anything about me liking her in anyway. I had never even told her that I like her figure, except the chest part, even if that's quite true.

- Well I guess not everyone will experience having a blob companion on their entire life so... I've finally decided! You are now my Pokemon, I'll name you Pikachu.

Status
Not open for further replies.