• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

The Red Christmas - Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19

Paillan ~ NOT everything is lost

As Paillan's soul enters the fisic world, he feels like something like a link is forcing him to someone or something starts to pull him
-Da hell is happening noooooooooooooooooooow- He starts saying before a mysterious force pulls him at machimal speed thought many places, when he finally get's himself less dizzy he looks around
-Am'ar?! really? you, YOU are my link to the mortal world? We are saved! Christmas is safe! Wait, why are you so sad? Hello, you hearing me? Dammed I think being a ghost isn't that fun-

Level 14
Still struggling to get my leg out of the door, I heard some foot steps coming from the staircase. I was assuming that it would be Pikachu, finally realized how helpless I was so decided to destroy the door by using thund-... Or perhaps just by simply pulling my leg again.

Finally after waiting for the person to come, it turned out to be Robe Surprise instead of Pikachu.
'It was unexpected of me for Robe Surprise to come and help, but she did, she really did.' was on my mind, but based from the look of her face and the weird statement, I guess she didn't really come here to help me after all.

I struggled as much as I could do when she remained motionless for a minute.

As she began blurting words again that I failed to understand due to fear of me having killed without doing a single thing out of my life, I stopped struggling and just laid there as I didn't have any other choice but to die.

Level 30
Continuation of Fight to the Death...

I furiously attacked Bartheus, I felt dizzy for awhile but didn't mind it. Bartheus guarded with his Towershield and I made a little scratch on his shield.

"Tssskk.... My shield...." Bartheus said and looks like getting angry.
"Let us see if you will still survive if I use this" I said excitedly

I then jumped on the air and used the same move to kill the Taurens back when me and my friends were ambushed. With my fiery whip, I hitted the ground so hard that my whip did crushed it and flames from the ground appeared. Bartheus got hitted directly.

"Direct hit! Think you can survive that fatal hit?" I said

Suddenly, a hand touched me at the shoulder then it was Bartheus. looking fine and didn't even got fatally wounded or even woundd a bit on my attack.

"Do not look to excited that you have won already. I am just starting!" Bartheus said

He then enhanced his mace with the power of Oblivion then he hitted me. I guarded with my whip which can also be good for defending through Melee attacks but I was shocked that it got totally crushed as soon as the mace hitted my weapon then it hitted me in the chest directly, I got scorched by the intense power of the oblivion then I flew away because of the strong hit once again then Bartheus again charged an oblivion ball at the tip of his mace and the oblivion ball charged through me but now hitting me directly once more in the shoulders that then exploded.

Smokes filled the area where I was because of the strong explosion.

"Are you still alive or dead? I could bring you to the Mad King and surprise him of his son." Bartheus said

Suddenly the smoke disappeared and even looking weak and fatally wounded, I stand up and faced him.

"...What?.... My real dad is still alive?

It was really a big revelation that I just stand there thinking so deep.

Level 19
I stand there and think, as a ghost, what can I do? Am I still usefull for Christmas? Sure not, all those merries about bad Christmas ghost came to my mind.
Maybe, I should visit her...
Why not, after all, who else could think about killing Santa, only she can be so dark and emotionless.
But will the link allow me? Sure it will, when I leaved the destruction world I was miles and miles away from Am'ar. I am sure we are only 1 or 2 miles away from the castle. With this sence I take my way.

Level 19
I feel like the energy fades a bit, and a new one apears "So she want to go directly to the point, better for me..." I fly fast towards the direction of that energy when I see something unexpected there.

Wait? Another one apart from Alagremm? hmm, who could have said this? maybe is a wizard or something...
Imadori ((or what ever)) says:

"Come on pikachu, don't be mad at me!"

Or maybe not... I think

"Hello, bern..." I just say in front of her.

Level 23
As things got more and more confusing, I chose the best course of action I could imagine. My instincts kicked in and I quickly went back to the bed and crawled under it, hiding comfortably in the dark tight space.

My green glowing eyes glared cautiously at her from the darkness.

Level 23
((Just for the record, I was replying to her, not you, Paillan. Your message appeared only after I was done writing))

I squinted my eyes and saw an amorphous thing in the air, that reminded me of that strange one, from last year. Gah, no good. He is stubborn as an ass and she is in a nihilistic mood. I huffed up inside the dark confines of the underbed and glared at the scene.

Level 19
As Bern didn't answer I just stayed there, and sat, if that can be said (after all ghost don't sit, do they?) in the other human's head and waited, It's not like I am in a hury. I am dead, Santa's dead. I think she won. Yeah, probably going to say it.

"Congrants on the victory, will you rise a statue, of dung?" I say, and wait for a reaction, since she doesn't makes anything I continue.

"This was you're ideal of existance, but knowing you, who of the big fishes is next?" I ask slowly

Level 18
- You meddling insects tire me. Au revoir, Alagremm, Paillan, Imadori.

Right after finishing my sentence, my image began to shatter into thousands of golden butterflies, and slowly faded wholly.

Only a gap to catch breath remained until the entire building started to crumble and turn to dust.

Level 19
"Typicall" I say between the darkness "Good thing I am a ghost!!!" I scream, but I know she can't hear me "Maybe I should care abut this Imadori, after all he is a human... no wait he is an idiot, and Alagremm will be alright... let's get back to Am'ar..." I fly away slowly.

Level 14
I closed my eyes. I knew it was my time. I knew this was it for me. I took one last breath and as death prepared to take me,

- So, this is what you called death huh?..
I'll just die without achieving a single goal?... Not even having a girlfriend... This is my life?.. And its end?..
Funny... I lived as carefree as I can be... but I still don't know how not to care for death...
Oh right... The airing of Hatenkou Robo Dozibiron is coming... too bad, it looks like I'll miss the whole season...

For the first time, I knew I had achieved something in this world, something that every one of us have. I felt as proud as ever as my soul left my body...

... At the very least, I achieved life.

Level 19
((OCC:And there is another dead one...))
After a while a something inside me started saying that I made wrong, after all, what king of angel doesn't rescues a men in trouble, but what kind of demon doesn't let him die? I suddenly stop with a terrible reality in my mind.

"Angels that die go to heaven and reborn as another angel, demons to the same in hell, but I am a ghost... Does it mean, If I ever get a body, that I lost my powers?"

Level 23

I heard someone singing nearby. I slowly stood up, opened my eyes and then saw flashes of different colors. My vision is blurry but I still decided to look around to see who the person was. It seems I was in some kind of cavern with these mushrooms glowing in colors changing to another color with the melody of the song.

I started walking but suddenly, I felt a sharp pain in my head. Everything in the cavern turned red with my vision. I let out a sharp shriek as images flash in my head. Images of horrible origins. Images of pain and suffering. I heard a voice not from where I was, but from directly inside my head.

"Kill. Destroy. Eradicate."

It said repeatedly in a deep, harsh voice. Slowly getting louder as if it is getting closer. I felt the urge to follow the voice's orders but I resisted. It got really intense until it suddenly stopped. My vision of cheerful colors of the cavern went back and the horrible images faded away.

The person singing in the cavern seems to have noticed and started running towards me. I felt really weak and realized that I remember nothing except vague events that I think, happened a long time ago.

"Juno!" I heard the person called out to me as I was about to collapse on the ground. 'Juno?' I thought to myself. 'Is that my name?'. Slowly, my vision started to fade and once again, I was unconscious.

Level 30

I was there standing still wondering if what Bartheus said is the truth. You know it is really hard to trust especially if the truth comes from an enemy. Probably, you won't trust it if it is an enemy. But what should I do?

"Does it hurt to know the truth, Kenny? I know your name all the time because the Mad King tells that always to me. If you are also not planning to move at your position then I shall be the one moving and also witness how your friends watches you from here dying and also your father see you die!" Bartheus said

Suddenly, Bartheus summoned a vision to the other side of the Destruction Realm where dad and Pailan are and also at the cavern where Kari, Bisnar, Juno and Gyro are.

"Prepare, Kenny! Bartheus said then charging to me.

I didn't move a bit so I got directly hitted by his mace and falling to the ground

"Damn it.... Damn it.... Damn it...." I said

Weird but that is all I can say...

"Pitiful! The Mad King did not raise you to be a punching bag nor to be a weak being. Stand up and show me what you got! Where is your confidence awhile ago?" Bartheus said provoking me.

"I.... I don't know...." I said while tired because of the damage I took.

Level 14
The Sonic Paralyzer Compact damaged Juno more than i expected. 'I must do a cats only configuration for that thing' I tought, as I bended down to put back Juno's fragile body on the temporary coat pillow.

Behind me, Gyro snorted. I hope he wakes up soon. He did.

"Where are we Kari? Where are the others?" He asked immediately as he sat up. His face was tired, but his care for Christmas and his friends wouldn't let him rest. "Is the gear alright?"

"We are safe Gyro, don't worry. The gear is here, it didn't get hurt" I said. "But Juno needs your help. Do you have a little of those relaxing herbs on you? She was possessed by an evil soul. That's when your wing got hurt."

Gyro looked at his bandaged wing. "Heh. I'll be fine" He said with a tired smile on his face. "She was possessed you say? How did you stop her from destroying herself?" He asked, while he started to search trough the pockets of his pinafore.
"I needed to paralyze her." I answered sadly.

"I got it!" He handed me the herbs. "I hope this will clear her head. If this doesn't, we are in big trouble." He said. I opened the little pouch, and carefully threw three pinches of herb into the warm lake. The thick hot steam puffed up from the lake and filled the cavern. Soon unique scents filled the air, and Juno's straggly breathing seemed to ease.

Level 30
((Kari, Bartheus summoned a vision at your location there at the cave so you can witness or see my battle against Bartheus. Also, even at the other side of the Destruction Realm where dad and Mad Kind are.))

Still looking weak and hopeless, even that I fell to the ground I still stand up once more.

"Errr... what should I do...?" I said
"Are you really desperate to die now, Kenny? Well then, I will do the pleasure of killing you if you won't fight back despite the hurting." Bartheus said

Bartheus charged again to me and hitted me with his mace. I guarded with my bare hands but still I got directly hitted and was moved a little by the force of the Mace.

"Arrggghhh.... damn it.... damn it!" I said
"Why won't you really fight back and even answer me?" Bartheus said
"......" I said
"Very well then." Bartheus said

Bartheus enhanced his mace with the power of the oblivion then he guarded with his shield. Suddenly magical runes appeared at his shield then after that a blast of oblivion power charged through me and maybe ending me...

Level 14
Suddenly Runes appeared at the waterfall once again. The portal opened, And lit the place in red. Bisnar raised up his head. Kenny was on the other side of the portal. His well known little master. He was injured, he needed Bisnar's help.

He charged at the direction of the portal. He jumped in the air, and landed to the middle of the portal, but an invisible wall pushed him back. He stood there, desperately scratching the entering, but nothing seemed to happen.

He helplessly started barking.

Level 23
I woke up. I was in a place covered in snow with some trees dotting the area.

"Where am I?" I asked.

Soft music started playing from afar. 'Jingle Bells?' I thought. The trees then started to glitter with different colors like christmas trees. As I looked around admiring the beauty of the place, I spotted a house. It looked really inviting and it seems like some force is pulling me to it.

Suddenly, I was pulled so fast towards the direction of the house that my vision blurred. When I slowed down, I was already inside. Warmth wrapped around me and the familiar smell of Gyro's tea filled the air. A few feet in front of me was a cozy couch facing the fireplace where a familiar voice invited me for a drink. A very familiar voice.

"Juno, would you like some tea?"

"I would love to have some, Santa." I was teary eyed when I replied. I don't know why I felt like I've lost him before, but the sound of his voice really made me want to cry.

"Don't cry, come here and I'll tell you a story to cheer you up." He said and without any hesitation, I approached him. When I was about to see his face, a strong earthquake shook the place and made me lose my balance. Windows shattered, and a strong gust of cold winter wind filled the house and killed the fire. Shadowy tauren looking creatures suddenly appeared and surrounded me.

When I looked around, there was no one else but me and these demons. Santa was gone and I have no idea where he went.

Towering from behind the shadowy crowd, a demon clad in armor said in a coarse voice, "Santa is dead Juno, and so is Christmas."

"No." That was all I could say. I was really confused.

"Join us and you can have all the power you want. And maybe you can bring back Christmas and your beloved Santa then." the demon continued.

"Why would I need help from a demon like you?" I shouted back.

"Because you're weak. You a mere cat. What can you do without powers?"

"I.. I... I don't know." He was right. I'm just a domesticated cat. What can I do to bring Santa back?

"See? Now, come and I'll help you." The demon offered his hand, as if we were making a deal.

I hesitated and thought for a moment. The demon seems to have noticed my hesitation and took his hand back. "I'll give you some time to think. But remember, this power is your only hope..." Everything starts to fade. "If you really want Santa back, then embrace this power." After that last word, everything disappears and once again, I was left alone.

((OOC: Just a note guys, I lost most of my memories when the spirit possessed me so in this dream, so the only person I knew was Santa and when he disappeared, all hope for my life was lost.

BTW, the cozy part of the dream is where the relaxing herb was still in effect. Demons took over the dream when the effects of the herb weakened.))

Level 19
(OOC: Sorry for being inactive all this time guys! I read all of your posts and the story goes an awesome unpredictable direction! Good job everyone!
This post will be a short one, but that is all that is needed)

Am'ar ~ What happened?

I opened my eyes and gasped desperately for air! The trip to the Destruction World had been devastating, and now I suffered under its harsh body and soul-damaging effects, my whole body aching and my head as well. I lay down in an uncomfortable place. Everything was pitch black.

"Where am I?" I weakly asked myself, but since I couldn't tell, I moved on to asking the next question; What happened?
I only remembered Paillan made an oath with the Mad King, about me being thrown back to the real world.. h-he saved my life!
I was still sad though, as I had hoped the Mad King would help us, but he seemed to hang on to some old grudges...

What's this? A broom? And who are all those people making noises outside?

Level 10

He imprisoned me within a totem! How naive. Perhaps he will be of... other uses to me now.

The Legion King invaded the tauren's mind as he was approaching the waterfall: "Merely a setback."

The tauren seemed to remain calm, as if he did not even heed me. "I had heard that from many, ironically they never came back for revenge. Though I now recall some of them did, but fell again and said the same thing." He responded.

Indeed, the days I observed the mortal world from the burning realm, such gnats ruled the world. But hah, he will surely expect the same about this lord of legions, thus I had just made use of an element of surprise.

I then spoke to him again: "You only bring me closer to my prey, they will not greet you as a hero, neither will they allow you to have a place amongst them."

The tauren pauses for a moment, and tells me with a grin on his face: "I take you there as a prize." He then continues to move towards the waterfall, behind which he presumed the orc and his people hid.

Level 19

Paillan ~ A terrible presence is upon us!

As I near Am'ar I feel like something really strong passes close to me. I stop and look around. I see a tauren carrying a totem, and inside the totem...

"LEGION KING!" I say with a gasp

I start panicing, I can't let him enter our safe place, that would be deadly.
I put myself in front of the tauren, since he being a chaman, he MUST be able to see me.

"You shall not pass!, as long as you carry that demon, this place of light is no place for such... people"

Level 21

Vel looked confused at strange figure in front of him. It was definitely a ghost but not of a mortal, even though appearance didn't seem all that frightening at first glance.

"Peace, I wish you no harm. The demon I carry is not a threat and I had no choice but to bind him or else he would roam the world or worse return to hell to regain his power. But I must point out another thing."

Vel then walks through Paillan.

"You are unable to hurt me and it is almost hypocritical to forbid demon to dwell here when you yourself are not far from being one. Not uncommon I suppose for ghost to be well, out of touch from reality. If you wish I could aid you to your journey to afterlife later but right now there are more crucial matters to be taken care of."

Level 19
I laught "You really taught I am unable to hurt you? I think you're the one unable to hurt me. I'ill tell you a secret. Yes I was a demon. But demons DON'T become ghost when they die. And also I was an angel, those don't become ghost to. So guess, what am I now? A ghost you can't control!" Saying this I enter his body and force him too stop.

"You can enter that place! something really important is hidden there, and if that demons enter there, he may break from his prison and take it!"

Level 21
Vel stops as he was about to make his step. Clearly it was mistake to dismiss ghost as simply confused soul when the truth was much more grim. But he couldn't let anyone stop him from doing his mission.

"I see you are more confused than I thought. Indeed I can not harm that which is dead but you are arrogant to assume that I am not trained to control my own body and soul."

Trying to fight this monstrosity inside him, Vel raised his arms in the air. He clapped twice. Everything stood still. The overwhelming pressure from the ghost, the air around him, all just still. Vel's mind relaxed long enough to control his breathing. He exhaled the air in his lungs and with it the ghost.

"I once again plead you to stand down, the demon in my possession can not escape by his own will. Clearly your death twisted your judgment and made you more attached to this realm of existence and thus made your afterlife a nightmare. My intentions are pure and I promise demon will not see what ever object you are protecting,"

Level 21
"Very well I will share with you my concerns. I am sure you are aware what time of year it is, yet I can not feel the magic of it. It feels empty, hallow somehow. To make matters worse I encountered this demon who for some reason wished to find certain defenders from year ago. Luckily I was able to overpower the demon with the help of spirits but it made me think..."

"Why would demon seek Am'ar unless he knew something crucial. Am'ar is somehow part of what ever is happening to the world. Am'ar's trail led me here so far."

Level 19
(OOC: HA! What will you do now, miss?! We have an army!! And it's gonna be an angry and vengeful army!)

Am'ar ~ Santania, Christmas' last hope!

Suddenly, I heard nearby footsteps, so I knocked on what I believed to be a wooden door and called "Hey, get me out of there!"

The door opened, and a confused tauren fsjal appeared; Bloodhorn, who was also originally on team T.H.U.M.P.E.R.

"Am! What are you doing in Santa's broom closet?" Bloodhorn laughed happily.

"I.. I have no idea actually. Where are we?" I replied, and rose from the floor.

"Santa's house of course!" Bloodhorn said, and as I walked out I saw the same old cozy livingroom we had celebrated Christmas in last year! Happiness and relaxation spread to every muscle in my body.

"Anyways, come on out, you should meet the others - they've been waiting for your arrival" he said, and I followed out through a door to a balcony. The view from there, was amazing! Hundreds of Christmas Elves walked around in a valley below - most of them were warriors, training in front of.. Deolrin! The forest troll was here too!? Bloodhorn noticed the overwhelmed look on my face.

"You haven't been here before, eh? Well, this is Santania - a base Santa ordered us to build next to his house some months ago. Here, the Christmas defense force, the Niss, prepares for battle, should Hell strike again this year, but it seems it will be a nice and quiet Christmas this year" Bloodhorn said happily.

I looked down and sighed. None of them knew, and I had to tell them...

"Bloodhorn.. Santa's dead, and the Workshop has been burned to the ground..."

Level 23
The cold stars gazed down upon me in silent judgement. I walked through the clear white plains under their faint light. In the distance I could see the walls and turrets of the Shedfort. The green flags and banners fluttered weakly. Everything was silent.

I walked through the entrance and approached the shed. Looking up, into the night sky, I could feel the whispers of the stars above. They could see. They would judge. Did I do all I could? Did I do what was right? Or I did I not do enough?

I entered my humble home and got on my knees before the fireplace. Using the flint, I lit the fire and watched it rise. It soon became warm and comfortable. Yet I still felt cold. I still felt their gaze. I glanced to the right and saw the stars watching me.

I crawled into my bed. I was innocent. I had nothing else to do.

I never should have intervened. I should have just remained asleep. I'm tired of people. Them and their foolish battles.

Only what we see in our dreams is real, for it is born within. The rest is an illusion we are forced to accept.

...perhaps?

It wasn't my fault.

Nor responsibility.

I stood up and went into the dark corner of the room, where a mound of junk lay, covered by dust. I dug through it until I found a small, ornamented wooden chest. I took it out with care and placed it on my table. I sighed, standing motionless for a minute and then I opened the chest. Inside it, lying on crimson covers, lay a violet trapezohedron. The light of the fire did not reflect on it. It remained dark, as if within a deepest cavern.

Crystal in my hand, I walked out into the night and approached a large boulder, that stood in the courtyard. I placed the trapezohedron on it and made a few steps back. The crystal was shining with the light of the stars above. I gaze into it's shifting angles for a while, wondering if it was a right thing to do. At last I sighed and let my mind wander to the trapezohedron. I could feel it's strange alien angles, stabbing into my mind. I took hold of it with my thoughts, feeling it's impossibly cold surface. I rose my head up and let the far stars gaze onto me. Their light overfilled me...

I fell. As I rose from the snow I walked towards my home. I glanced back, to see the crystal glow with the light of the cold stars from within.

It was not my responsibility. But it was my duty.

Too many good people have died this night. Died for nothing.

Wherever their souls may wander, I have put up a beacon. Perhaps they will hear it's voice. Perhaps they'll find it.

Come to me.

Level 14
I stared at the portal Bisnar noticed. This time we could see through, but the scene I saw was horrible. Kenny seemed to be in big danger. We got to help him!

I knew that we cant pass trough the portal in our physical bodies. But i noticed something. The magical crystal that used to be on the top of the Pine on the mountain was glowing in strange colors on Bisnar's side, while he dodged at the portal. Maybe it's connection to magic will save us.

"Bisnar please!" I said to him, as I wanted to get near him. The love for his old friend took his mind. After some struggling, I managed to catch him still, and unbound the crystal.

As i touched it, i felt the warm Christmas energy flow trough me. But I was not the one needing the power right now. It was Kenny.

After experiencing with the portal a bit, I decided. I got no other choice, Kenny got no other choice. I took the crystal, and with all my power, i slammed it into the portal. A huge flash lighted the cavern, as the portal started to crack. A huge wave of hot air thrust me back. I got back on my feet, but it was all done by then. The portal got destroyed by the crystal, In the place of the portal the stone was smoking with black steam.

The crystal was gone. "It must have fallen through" I thought. "Kenny, Be strong!" I said to the stones.

Level 30
After I have been directly hit by the strong blast, I do not know what happen... now, I am in a place that is totally black and nothing is in there then suddenly I heard a voice that is familiar....yes, Kari's!

"Kenny, Be strong! Kari said

Then suddenly, another voice talked to me but something more deep and is again familiar...

"I pity you, Kenny. What kind of a son are you if you cannot plainly defeat Bartheus!?" the voice said.
"Who...are you?" I said.
"It is me, your real dad, the Mad King!" the voice said.
"Dad! Are you still alive out there?" I said
"Hmph! What a foolish question... of course I am. I am even watching you and also Amargaard is here also seeing the terrible scene you are in. You are in the state of dying due to the fatal damages you took from Bartheus' attacks." Mad King said
"Maybe, I shall try surpassing your powers then....and I shall not let my friends down." I said suddenly smiling.
"Hmph, fool. Go on then!" Mad King said

Suddenly, I awoke and stand up

"I can do this. I will promise to survive and beat you here.... Bartheus!"
"Interesting! Where did you suddenly got such energy and motivation to stay alive even in this near death situation?" Bartheus said

"It's the motivation from my friends and I finally know the truth..." I said

Suddenly, flames were on my fist then I furiously charged Bartheus in hopes of even hitting him but he guarded with his shield

"Will you keep repeating the same process which won't work against me? Are you really that stupid or just foolish, Kenny? Bartheus said

"Look again and let us see if you can still say that I am foolish!" I said while smiling
"What!?" Bartheus said

Suddenly, Bartheus shield cracked and is now damaged due to the hard hit I did with my flaming fist.

"No! Where did you suddenly got this strength! Impossible!" Bartheus alarmingly said
"Nothing is impossible and you must learn that the hard way! I said

Suddenly, I charged against him then punched him. For some weird reasons, he didnt dodge and I got to hit him directly in the face.

"Ugghhh..." Bartheus said while in pain

He fell to the ground in dismay maybe wondering of how I got such power to change the tides of battle. Here the real battle starts!

Level 23
'What do I do now?' I thought. 'Will I just float around this dark void until I die?'

I floated aimlessly until a very bright light filled the void I was in, blinding me. When the light faded and as my vision returned, I was inside the cavern.

'Was all of that just a dream?' I thought. 'I remember being inside this cavern once but I thought that that was the dream.'

I try to rise up and look around but it seems like I am too weak to do that right now. I'm still lying in a soft makeshift bed and this really soft pillow makes me feel a little bit better so I'll just lie here and wait for something interesting to happen. I wonder, where is that person I last saw in this cavern?

Level 14
"Juno! You are awake!" Gyro said smiling. "Kari come here, she woke up." He said to me.

"Oh my god a sheep with wings! Anyways who the hell are you two" Said Juno, and she was quite surprised when we answered
"You don't remember?" We said with Gyro at the same time "It's us!" I continued.
She stared at us quite confused.

"D.. Did you understand what i just said?" She asked.
"She don't remember a thing." Gyro said to me. "You lost your conscience, we are your friends Juno, don't worry, you are safe now."
"I must be still dreaming..." she said, and closed her eyes, like she was trying to forget about us.

It turned out to be harder than she expected, since when Bisnar heard her voice. He stood over the cat, and started licking her head with his imaginary tongue. All he managed was breathing some hot air into Juno's face.

Level 19
((OCC: Imaginary stuff moment))
"I think this guys will have a hard time dealing with the pain..." I say. Suddenly, a crying elf leaves the group. Them another one, and another one!

"calm down people!"Deolrin said, but they just looked with sad eyes and leaved. Soon nothing was left of the big army exept a small group, of deolrin, and 4 elves. I recognized them. The 4 elven captains.

One of them spoke "They need time, youre news are really shooking Amagard the orc. But I guess we will have to stay united"

Am'ar just sob "I know were santa's gear is. I can take you there, altought I am not quite sure were we are now"He said.

"We are a day of journey away from the center of the Christmas valley, 2 days from where santa's factory standed. We will take you to the middle, them you lead us"

We leaved.

Level 10

When the tauren entered the cave, I felt disturbed. Ah yes, the meddling insect is here. One whose treachery in Hell had cost us very little. He appeared to be speaking with the tauren.

"Look at him tauren, he is a disgrace to the demons. The lords of Hell called him the failed experiment of the Mad King." I told the shaman through his mind.

I then changed my target to Paillan and invaded his mind, surely the void had more... substance. "You have left yourself exposed, I will eventually be rid of you once and for all."

The tauren inspected the trails, and found that the orc's footprints had ended there, but those of his allies still continued to another side of the cavern.

Status
Not open for further replies.